Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 85

Author Topic: Omega Revenant: Catch A Falling Star  (Read 148319 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Revenant: Base Thread
« Reply #645 on: November 30, 2018, 08:46:37 am »

Grab and munch on a dead snow ball and start healing the injured
"Can you not step on the injured?"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: November 30, 2018, 12:00:22 pm »

Regroup with my wielder and standby, waiting for his temper tantrum to end and eagerly waiting to be used.

If he reaches for me, reach out and return his grasp as I shift into weapon form, so that I'll be in his hands and ready to be used. HEI is chambered, seems like these thing are ice-themed and HEI has less (though still high) friendly fire risk.

If I become threatened by (not-my-wielder), then I'll protect myself using the tip of my blade, but if I am hurt or overwhelmed then I'm just going to shift to weapon form and wait it out that way. If my wielder IS the threat, then just go weapon form immediately.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: November 30, 2018, 10:45:45 pm »

As long as the first aid station isn’t being attacked with success, head over to the camp with Gwyn in weapon mode, and fire an HEI into the more dense parts of the wave attacking the camp
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 11:29:49 pm by SuperDino85 »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: November 30, 2018, 11:10:53 pm »

As long as the first aid station isn’t being attacked with success, head over to the camp with Gwyn in weapon mode, and fire a few HEI into the more dense parts of the wave attacking the camp
((AMMO REMINDER: 2 HEI rounds and 1 HEDP round before out of ammo. Each round is quite strong, you might want to place them individually. If you want her to switch to the HEDP round, all you have to do is ask and she'll change out what she has chambered over a couple seconds. if you DO want to use all 3 rounds, she can support the rate of fire without issue, but I don't think that's your intent.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: December 01, 2018, 03:19:17 am »

If the ice looks unstable, I'd better not use fire.  Fly over the overrun camp, and try to catch one in my mouth.  If I get one easily, see if I can score further hits with my tail while getting all bitey.  Try to not fly near my allies, but hope the ones in the camp keep their heads down and stay in cover.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 03:44:50 am by Devastator »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: December 01, 2018, 05:57:12 pm »

Try to not stand too close to my allies and stomp on any snow monsters that get too close to the rest of the team.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: December 01, 2018, 11:30:09 pm »

((Edited))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: December 02, 2018, 03:48:34 pm »

New plan, Try to assume direct control to lock up as many of the snowballs jaw joints as I can. They'll be much easier for the others to defeat if they can no longer bite.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: December 08, 2018, 05:53:56 pm »

Grab and munch on a dead snow ball and start healing the injured
"Can you not step on the injured?"
(6) you consume one of the snow things and grow white fur all over your body. You start healing people, giving them white fur too. Two people this round.

As long as the first aid station isn’t being attacked with success, head over to the camp with Gwyn in weapon mode, and fire an HEI into the more dense parts of the wave attacking the camp
Regroup with my wielder and standby, waiting for his temper tantrum to end and eagerly waiting to be used.

If he reaches for me, reach out and return his grasp as I shift into weapon form, so that I'll be in his hands and ready to be used. HEI is chambered, seems like these thing are ice-themed and HEI has less (though still high) friendly fire risk.

If I become threatened by (not-my-wielder), then I'll protect myself using the tip of my blade, but if I am hurt or overwhelmed then I'm just going to shift to weapon form and wait it out that way. If my wielder IS the threat, then just go weapon form immediately.
Alright, what I am reading here is that Kongor takes Gwen and she goes weapon form, then the two of them rush into the overrun camp looking for crowds of the enemy to fire on. No mention of avoiding friendly fire, but hey, I'll assume you are trying not to hit friendlies anyway. I guess. (4) v (2) You rush to the edge of the camp and fire at a cluster of the creatures that has broken free of the camp and is in the process of swinging back around for another charge. Gwen kicks hard against Kongor's shoulder, and the snow explodes with a loud cracking sound that echoes repeatedly through the camp. Snowbeasts and bits of snowbeasts go flying every which way. That weird keening you guys heard before the beasts attacked the camp rises up in it's wake. (2) several of the people from the camp kinda stop and stare at the explosion, slackjawed, before being swarmed over by the keening beasts.

If the ice looks unstable, I'd better not use fire.  Fly over the overrun camp, and try to catch one in my mouth.  If I get one easily, see if I can score further hits with my tail while getting all bitey.  Try to not fly near my allies, but hope the ones in the camp keep their heads down and stay in cover.
(1)  I swear, you get the worst rolls these days. You soar into camp, scattering shards of glass like crazy. just as yo ugo to grab a snowbeast in your mouth, your wings suddenly go incorporeal and you fall, skidding through a couple tents and overturning a large wooden table. A few of the snowbeasts start swarming you, but their initial bites do not get through your thick skin, though they do tear your blanket, letting in the cold.

Try to not stand too close to my allies and stomp on any snow monsters that get too close to the rest of the team.
(3) you stand on the outskirts of the camp, squishing any snowbeast stragglers that come your way. you get about three this round, and all your stomping gives you a nice flattened spot to stand, clear of the overlay of snow. it is, however, starting to get quite slippery.

New plan, Try to assume direct control to lock up as many of the snowballs jaw joints as I can. They'll be much easier for the others to defeat if they can no longer bite.
(2) you lock up the jaws of the snowbeasts nearer to your little first aid shelter than the camp. This doesn't stop them from being viscious liitle balls of white fury, but it does stop the biting. they change to the weird keening instead.

(4) a large chunk of the surface of the mountain across from you suddenly shifts sideways and down with a low groan that turns into a rumble. Where before there was pure, blinding white, there is a patch of nearly bare stone left behind as the frozen cover breaks apart and slides away.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: December 08, 2018, 06:24:08 pm »

keep an eye on that snowfall to see where it’s heading while using Gwyn to fire another HEI into the swarm and avoiding both hitting someone with and being hit by friendly fire

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: December 08, 2018, 06:35:23 pm »

"Wheeeeee!"
Yay! Snowies go Pop!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: December 08, 2018, 06:59:26 pm »

Try and drag wounded out of the way of the boulder
"Shout if you feel like you are about to be smothered in snow."
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 10:42:53 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: December 08, 2018, 07:46:50 pm »

(Well, that avalanche should be Bruford's time to shine.  Should be big enough to keep the aid station protected, and kneeling or lying down shouldn't take any movement checks, and withstanding the snow would probably be raw strength.)

Good!  They coulda bit my wings to pieces, but now that they aren't solid they gotta bite my hide.

Lash out at the attackers with my tail, turning in place to face the direction of the avalanche.  Fold up my insubstantial wings, hopefully they'll be back by the next time I need to fly.  If the avalanche is heading this way, walk towards it and get a big load of fire ready to try and keep myself and anyone behind me clear.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 07:51:06 pm by Devastator »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: December 10, 2018, 04:27:56 pm »

Observe the rock that is coming sliding down. If it looks like it's on a collision course with the camp (or our team), try to use clockwork magic to bend the vector of it's slide so it misses the camp/team instead.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: December 10, 2018, 08:09:06 pm »

"Bruford must protect allies!"
Carefully move between the boulder and the camp. Try to stop it with my heavy and extremely large body made of solid iron.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 85