Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 85

Author Topic: Omega Revenant: Catch A Falling Star  (Read 148280 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Revenant: They All Fall Down
« Reply #780 on: April 26, 2019, 11:19:46 am »

"So, you're a weapon that eats things? That's pretty weird."

"...Bruford don't understand, though. Who would forge a weapon that is very alive, but it's made to kill? Doesn't make sense to Bruford."
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: April 26, 2019, 11:36:26 am »

"I'm not alive. I just look like it. I'm a doll."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: April 26, 2019, 11:39:42 am »

"A doll?"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: April 26, 2019, 12:01:42 pm »

"Uh huh?"
I'm not sure what the confusion is.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: April 26, 2019, 12:58:45 pm »

"Bruford is 100% made of solid iron, but still very alive. Clunkers might be a construct, but he's also alive. And Vladen, while still an undead ghoul, is also alive. I don't see why you're not alive?"

Bruford scratches his head. This talk about life and death was quite confusing to him. The way he saw things was simply: "If it can be killed, it's alive. Can't kill dead things, no matter how much Bruford tries to."

"...Not that it matters, really. Alive or not, we still have to cross the ravine somehow. Bruford think he can carry everyone and hop, since it's a short distance. It should be safe, right?"
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: April 26, 2019, 01:10:07 pm »

"Safe for most of us maybe, but Fred might be too big."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: April 26, 2019, 01:22:51 pm »

"Bruford, I'm a doll. Are dolls alive?""

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: April 26, 2019, 01:30:43 pm »

"I've seen a few who could be described as alive."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: April 26, 2019, 01:43:11 pm »

"Probably? You talk, eat, think and move. That seems alive enough for Bruford. Bruford doesn't eat, and both moving and thinking are very difficult for Bruford."

Bruford shrugs.

"When Bruford kills things, they stop doing those "alive" things. If you stopped doing those things, then you wouldn't be alive, just like trees and rocks aren't alive."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: April 26, 2019, 01:56:14 pm »

"So I'm dead when I sleep?"

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: April 26, 2019, 02:58:39 pm »

"...Hmmm. Good question. "

"Bruford doesn't know. Bruford has heard of people who fall asleep and never wake up, though. No different from dead corpses. Maybe dead things are just asleep things that can't wake up?"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: April 26, 2019, 03:28:39 pm »

"I like to think of it as things that are...harder to wake up. Though I mean look at me, I didn't...die but became something different."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: April 26, 2019, 03:38:51 pm »

"No, it's a bad question, because death and sleep aren't at all the same, they just look like it on the surface. Just like how dolls look like people, but we aren't actually alive. We're tools, toys disguised as people, made to play out fantasies, to pretend to be alive when we actually aren't. That's the whole point of dolls. To give shape to people's fantasies, and let them play them out, give them the illusion of reality, even though illusion is all it will ever be."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: April 26, 2019, 03:46:02 pm »

Vladen just looks at Gwyn for a bit looking a bit lost before speaking.
"We can poke you and see if blood comes out"
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: April 26, 2019, 03:54:52 pm »

"Again, Bruford doesn't know. But Bruford is certain he's alive, because he can be killed. And if Bruford is alive, then Gwyneira must be at least twice as much alive than he is."

"It's not really that important, since we're on the same side. Bruford only has to worry whenever the enemy is alive or dead, and just continue attacking if the former until the enemy becomes the later."
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 85