Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 85

Author Topic: Omega Revenant: Catch A Falling Star  (Read 148418 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Revenant: They All Fall Down
« Reply #840 on: June 01, 2019, 10:39:39 pm »

ptw

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: June 02, 2019, 10:49:01 am »

Cross and head for our target. Hold myself steady with my staff. Also keep an eye out for if this wind/weather happens to be some kind of magical shenanigans.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: June 03, 2019, 12:04:51 am »

Climb down the ravine and search through for what ever looks important, and bruford's anchor
(6) you find an opening into a cracked cavern system. Your gaes calls you in there. Before you know it, you are deep inside the deep blue ice cave, following a strange violet glwo. I don't know what anchor you are talking about. I don't recall Bruford having an anchor. Hinger remains at 85/100

Carefully go down the ravine, and step to the pile of things. Then, slowly climb the other side and get to the other side of the ravine.
(1) you slip as you climb down, wreck your pile of stuff, which becomes an avalanche, carrying you down the ravine and launching you into the air. (4) you free fall for about three seconds and smash hard against the side of the mountain, sliding to a stop, wedged head first into another valley, one arm pinned and both legs dangling in the air.

While waiting for people to cross, dig around in the snow in search of plant material
(1) you tear your gloves and start getting frostbite on your fingers.

Cross.  Stick head windward to ride it like a dog in a car.
You go out to the point furthest windward and enjoy the brisk wind, tongue lolling, eyes watering.

Cross and head for our target. Hold myself steady with my staff. Also keep an eye out for if this wind/weather happens to be some kind of magical shenanigans.
(5) you arrive at the location and do some calculations. The wind is not magical. rather, it is probably from a high pressure system connected with the rise of the bright blue star. You recall seeing a design on one of the decorative panels you have brought showing a small, bright dot in the sky, with shrine attendants pointing at the dot while their cloaks flutter behind them as in a stiff breeze. Apparently, whatever this shrine is supposed to be has something to do with the star.

begin construction?

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: June 03, 2019, 12:50:02 am »

GET THESE FREAKING GLOVES BACK ON AND HELP WITH ANYTHING IF AT ALL NECESSARY

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: June 03, 2019, 01:31:27 am »

Aye, begin construction.  Pull heavy objects to where they're needed with my face.  Act as a windbreak to let people work properly on the smaller stuff by standing windward with wings outspread.  Level ground by pushing snow about and/or melting it.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: June 03, 2019, 04:00:48 am »

"...Bruford doesn't like this at all."

Try to unstuck myself from the stone and follow Vladen
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: June 03, 2019, 11:06:51 am »

Could I build a fire to help people stay warm? or are we low on materials?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: June 03, 2019, 01:31:39 pm »

Begin construction indeed, but keep an eye on that star and the wind. While working, check my databanks if I happen to have any info on this kind of star phenomenon, the attendants, and/or similar cases.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: June 03, 2019, 10:48:54 pm »

Help free Bruford and call up to the people above before slowly heading down the hole
"I was right! There's something down here, everyone might want to check it out."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: June 04, 2019, 07:19:37 am »

GET THESE FREAKING GLOVES BACK ON AND HELP WITH ANYTHING IF AT ALL NECESSARY
(3) you stick your hands into your pockets. If only you had a spare pair of gloves ... as for helping out, you assist Clunkers with construction, alternating between being helpful and having your hands in your pockets.

Aye, begin construction.  Pull heavy objects to where they're needed with my face.  Act as a windbreak to let people work properly on the smaller stuff by standing windward with wings outspread.  Level ground by pushing snow about and/or melting it.
Begin construction indeed, but keep an eye on that star and the wind. While working, check my databanks if I happen to have any info on this kind of star phenomenon, the attendants, and/or similar cases.
Could I build a fire to help people stay warm? or are we low on materials?
Gwen builds a fire, and the rock crags you are building the shrine in and around offer some protection from the wind, boldstered by Freddie's bulk, and later, by some low wooden walls to provide a partial shelter. The work progresses slowly, with the wind fighting against you. AS for Clunkers database: (3) Mostly you get reports of generalized weather conditions, and astrological phenomena unrelated to this event. as far as your databanks tell you, this could simply be a standard weather pattern for this region of this world at this time of year. Which means, you may be dealing with a stiff wind for weeks, even months to come. (4) by the end of the day, yu have a fully functional inner shelter, later to be converted into a sanctum, and the framework for the base of the outer structure, which, according to the plans, will rise about thirty feet up the crags. so plan for some climbing. There's ladders and scaffolding in the supplies - the scaffolding will be converted to inner wall material once the outer structure is completed.

(you can, at this rate, get reasonably done within a week. You haven't seen any hints of hostile creatures since that last encounter. You don't know if that means you are free from threat of hostiles, or not.)

"...Bruford doesn't like this at all."

Try to unstuck myself from the stone and follow Vladen
Help free Bruford and call up to the people above before slowly heading down the hole
"I was right! There's something down here, everyone might want to check it out."
(2) Bruford remains stuck. (4) Vladen descends into the cavern and discovers a brilliant green stalagmite. It radiates ... something. You hunger, reaching out to it unconsciously. The stalagmite is about twenty five feet tall, and five feet wide at the base. it looks natural, all lumpy and crooked. (3) it is crawling with head sized crustaceans of some kind, with iridescent blue shells.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: June 04, 2019, 10:35:35 am »

Continue attempting to un-stuck myself, with more strenght.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: June 04, 2019, 09:07:58 pm »

continue alternating between helping with construction and keeping my hands warm

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: June 05, 2019, 10:36:58 am »

Grab it and eat a crustacean
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: June 05, 2019, 07:56:09 pm »

Help pull Bruford out of the ravine.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: June 06, 2019, 10:22:11 am »

Continue building, but occasionally pause to check for hostiles/hostile weather/magical shenanigans
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 85