Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 85

Author Topic: Omega Revenant: Catch A Falling Star  (Read 147161 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Revenant: Base Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2018, 11:14:36 am »

Hey Oz, maybe I'm just blind butI can't seem to find the stat decreases again for Vladen
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2018, 12:00:43 pm »

Hey Oz, maybe I'm just blind butI can't seem to find the stat decreases again for Vladen

2 stat points and 6 substat points

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2018, 04:11:27 pm »

Done
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2018, 04:32:56 pm »

Who's PYLON?
it was a literal PYLON, like from the Starcraft game.

Done
Looks good.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2018, 06:10:39 pm »

This looks fun
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 06:12:41 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2018, 08:47:26 pm »

Took out the 2 stat and 6 substat points, all from Movement and its subsections.
mmm. still, exceptional in two forms of melee combat. Well, it is what it is at this point, I think. Good enough.
I could've adjusted it to some other configuration, but this way was easier and I was honestly gonna get to that point by the next time I'd completed a mission anyway. The stabbity will not be denied!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2018, 07:30:36 am »

I forgot to port over some lore, and some points of interest regarding your characters. In particular, the Omega Brand.

See, Omega Legion is a "last chance" penal colony and militia. You got here, by and large, unvoluntarily. Whether criminals, political opponents, or misunderstood monsters, you got sent here in lieu of being executed, dispelled, or hired at the tax service.

Omega Brands it's convicts. The brand is a magical one, and typically does not hurt much when applied, but it is a permanent mark and Magical Contract between yourself and the Legion. The Brand is always visible on your body. Those who know what the Brand means will inevitably be wary or suspicious of you. Those who are unaware will generally be made aware pretty quickly. Hmm. That's about it for that for now:

This looks fun
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'm going to allow the cross stat exchange of substats at the 2 to 1 rate you've got going here.
before I had said the substats could only be modified between subs that are governed by the same main stat, but this sheet looks okay to me, though you are shorting yourself on points as a a result.

You are missing most of your skills, though. they are treated in the same way that stats are.

Alright, Mission One of Omega Revenant: Inventory!
Those of you who want to do this will respond :In! in boldtext. Your character sheet does not have to be completed t o join this mission. Pay is five coin.
Your job is to inspect teh armory, the distillery (where potions and stuff are made), the med Clinic, the chapel (for objects of a siritual nature) and the blacksmithy, and report back on what standard items you find there that would be of general usefulness.

In other words, help me fill out the armory, give me a decent list of items that would reasonably be available for purchase, and get paid for it. No stat points or substats for this mission.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2018, 08:19:42 am »

IN

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2018, 08:41:35 am »

In

What category of items do you need help with?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2018, 09:01:40 am »

"I'll help out with the Distillery, as long as someone makes sure the forge is making a good bow. I'll swing by there later."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2018, 09:19:27 am »

In!

So, do we need go in character, or do we just propose things to add to the armoury?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2018, 09:24:12 am »

I think it's just proposing things OOC,
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2018, 09:45:53 am »

IN
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2018, 09:47:33 am »

IN!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2018, 02:36:24 pm »

"What are you standing around shouting at? Get to work you walnuts!"
if you haven't called IN, you still can.

In!

So, do we need go in character, or do we just propose things to add to the armoury?
just propose things is fine. anyone who wants to roleplay the audit can, but it's not necessary.

Omega has a wide variety of things available in general, so this is your opportunity to get items you think you'll use on missions into stock. Omega Base has recently suffered some unfortunate events and inventory has dwindled, so now is hte time to tell the Officers what we need to purchase, barter for, steal, and requisition.

In

What category of items do you need help with?
mmm. Healing items, potions and tempdeath devices like oh, I don't know, soul stones or something.

"I'll help out with the Distillery, as long as someone makes sure the forge is making a good bow. I'll swing by there later."
"Forge? we usually use wooden bows. The bowyer has what you need. 10 coin for the bow and a coin for 10 arrows."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 85