Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 85

Author Topic: Omega Revenant: Catch A Falling Star  (Read 147176 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Revenant: They All Fall Down
« Reply #750 on: April 06, 2019, 06:14:51 am »

Attack one of the big things hurting fredy, bite and eat them and activate the absorb rune.
"Fran...Fredri...Fire Breathing thing! No!"
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 02:05:01 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: April 06, 2019, 12:59:40 pm »

Oh, they want to play that way, do they?

Change things up.  I was noisy, and this blizzard is blinding, so.. be quiet, and slowly sneak back towards the fight, following the sounds, and the trail left from sliding just now.  If someone shows up to attack, use my head to fling them over myself and away behind me.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 07:37:59 pm by Devastator »

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: April 06, 2019, 02:01:55 pm »

See if I can trip up the standing freaks with the scythe while using a gauntlet for electricity.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 12:17:28 pm by SuperDino85 »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: April 09, 2019, 05:12:08 am »

Stabilize my internals to allow safe electrical transmission through my body while being swung and impacting
"Just use your gauntlet while holding me, I AM metal you know? No need to let go of me."

((Edit: rechecked past posts and, though action and speech are unchanged, i figured id make sure GM is aware that I am aware my action this turn could fail.))
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 07:49:26 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: April 09, 2019, 07:07:18 am »

Punch the closest green thing in the face as hard as possible, to intimidate the rest into leaving.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: April 09, 2019, 12:20:25 pm »

Stabilize my internals to allow safe electrical transmission through my body while being swung and impacting
"Just use your gauntlet while holding me, I AM metal you know? No need to let go of me."
"Very well. I did not think you'd like that but you do make a point."
(action edited)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: April 09, 2019, 12:21:56 pm »

Attack one of the big things hurting fredy, bite and eat them.
((Vlad can even eat stone? Wow that's kinda powerful))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: April 09, 2019, 02:05:30 pm »

Attack one of the big things hurting fredy, bite and eat them.
((Vlad can even eat stone? Wow that's kinda powerful))
((Oh yeah they're made of stone...time to use that absorb rune
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: April 09, 2019, 03:16:57 pm »

Crank up the internal volume knobs, and just screech white noise as loud as I can to hopefully cancel out some of their wailing magic that way.
Then try to use clockwork magic to rewire some of their magical bullshit so it makes a feedback loop affecting them instead of us.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Revenant: Base Thread
« Reply #759 on: April 09, 2019, 07:47:05 pm »

((Will electricity harm Gwyn?))
((debilitating but no lasting harm. causes errors, interrupts actions, forces unintended actions, etc, but doesn't in of itself cause actaul damage. of course, it can have side effects that DO cause lasting harm, but direct effects, not really. Gwyn's crystal is non-conductive.))

((If you're thinking of having Gwyn handle magic, she's currently unattuned but could be attuned to whatever.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Revenant: Who's hungry?
« Reply #760 on: April 15, 2019, 07:07:17 am »

Attack one of the big things hurting fredy, bite and eat them and activate the absorb rune.
Oh. Kay. Hmm. (4) You shuffle over to the nearest leg and wrap your shivering limbs around it while activating your rune and opening wiiiiiiide.
(5) Like, really really wide. You swallow the foot and slowly work your way up the leg. at first, the creature seems not to even notice, then it tries shaking you off, then it starts raining blows on you and hopping around, flailing it's rapidly disappearing limb like a drunk girl in a mosh pit, being swarmed by bees. None of that matters. You swallow teh whole leg, then the hip zone, then the other legs, torso, and whatever passes for a head for these guys. Everyone in the area stops and stares as this goes down, friend, foe, and yaktaur alike. Even the wind seems to pause momentarily, as if nature herself blinked at what was happening.

after a moment, you begin to convulse. It's a strange feeling, not entirely unpleasant. all of your limbs lengthen to about double their original length. Your torso also lengthens, but not as much, leaving you looking thin and stretched. the cold you felt before is gone completely once again, though now you feel that ,aside from being more or less immune due to being undead, you have some sort of affinity for the frigid wastelands. You feel as if you could travel these mountains at ease, even in otherwise unpleasant weather (up to a point). Hmm. (4) you gain a sort of 'pack sense' - an awareness of what those in your tribe are doing at any given moment, and how to best coordinate with them to achieve a common task (this gives a bonus on collective efforts, as long as you are able to communicate with the group). You also gain the Arctic Screech that these guys were using. You can use it to cancel out cold and storm based magical attacks, or to inflict such on enemies.

Your Gaes activates. You are now compelled to get the group to the target point quickly, at any cost. Or at least to get the construction supplies and one additional sapient teammate there.
Your hunger timer is at 50/100. Don't let it fall to 0.

Oh, they want to play that way, do they?

Change things up.  I was noisy, and this blizzard is blinding, so.. be quiet, and slowly sneak back towards the fight, following the sounds, and the trail left from sliding just now.  If someone shows up to attack, use my head to fling them over myself and away behind me.
(4) you crawl back up the slope and spot the crowd. It is momentarily eerily silent. No wind, no screams, no movement. Everyone seems frozen, staring at Vladen in shock.

See if I can trip up the standing freaks with the scythe while using a gauntlet for electricity.

((Edit: rechecked past posts and, though action and speech are unchanged, i figured id make sure GM is aware that I am aware my action this turn could fail.))

Gwen in full weapon form is a two handed weapon, so you can't swing her with one and use the otehr to zap, but since she wants ot try to act as a conductor for electrical terror, let's go with that plan.

Kongor shakes off his shock at Vladen's lunch and charges, swinging wildly, and probably issuing a pithy one-liner, like a good action hero. (2) This snaps the enemy out of it's horror trance and it shuffles back just fast enough to avoid your attacks. Since no contact is made, I won't roll for the electrical part this round.

Punch the closest green thing in the face as hard as possible, to intimidate the rest into leaving.
(5) You punch the nearest green thing in it's stupid ugly face. Wait, didn't the green thing have a face before? And a head? you are pretty sure there was a head there a moment ago, right where your fist is. The green thing's head doesn't exactly explode or splatter, rather it seems to shatter. The body drops unceremoniously into a pile at your feet, and what's left of the pack gets the hint. Boy are they ever intimidated. The whole pack scatters as quickly as their long legs can take them.
"We won! Right guys? We won! I helped!"

Crank up the internal volume knobs, and just screech white noise as loud as I can to hopefully cancel out some of their wailing magic that way.
Then try to use clockwork magic to rewire some of their magical bullshit so it makes a feedback loop affecting them instead of us.

They're scattering. wanna send that as a parting shot?

Vladen's new snow sense or whatever it is tells him that the storm will pass within hours, so feel free to do anything you want in the camp this turn, or just head out. The next leg of the journey is basically "get from this side of the ravine to that side." The ravine is steep, wide, and cold, and the opposite side is several dozen feet higher up than this side. Once you get to the top of the opposite side, you should be in sight of your final destination.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: April 15, 2019, 09:00:29 am »

Give Vlad a really dorky thumbs-up as if to say "AWESOME!" and then continue moving with the team again.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: April 15, 2019, 11:20:33 am »

"Anyone there? Bruford still lost!"

Continue shouting and waving my arms around, trying to find where the rest of the group is. They must have noticed me by now, right?

...Right?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: April 15, 2019, 03:23:41 pm »

Vladen let's out a burst of laughter, looking over himself with glee before eventually catching himself and shouting out
"Alright guys! Let's get some food and get up the ravine!"
Try and gather everyone up to me and go help Kongor finnish off what he's fighting before eating it
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: April 19, 2019, 10:19:40 pm »

Just drink soup, eat rations, and rest, and then proceed onwards.  Eating one of those things made Vladen less Vladen, so I should probably avoid that.  Why would I want to be less dragon?

Unless they smell really tasty of course.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 02:26:27 pm by Devastator »
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 85