Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 85

Author Topic: Omega Revenant: Catch A Falling Star  (Read 147168 times)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Revenant: They All Fall Down
« Reply #765 on: April 20, 2019, 02:19:44 pm »

Just drink soup, eat rations, and rest, and then proceed onwards.  Eating one of those things made Vladen less Vladen, so I should probably avoid that.  Why would I want to be less dragon?
((I don't think eating stone will affect Fred in the same way))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: April 20, 2019, 02:25:18 pm »

(I don't either, but it just happened right in front of him.  Mostly wanted to roleplay a bit.. Freddie's a happy guy, and he likes being a dragon.  A fire dragon, not one of those yucky ice dragons.)

(If he did end up flipping, he'd be sad for a couple weeks, and then become happy to be an ice dragon.  Most of his main drives are just 'be a dragon' so he wouldn't be that different.. still be big on eating things, sleeping, collecting shinies, exploring the world, fighting, etcetera.)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 02:47:12 pm by Devastator »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: April 24, 2019, 08:18:35 am »

"Anyone there? Bruford still lost!"

Continue shouting and waving my arms around, trying to find where the rest of the group is. They must have noticed me by now, right?

...Right?

Vladen let's out a burst of laughter, looking over himself with glee before eventually catching himself and shouting out
"Alright guys! Let's get some food and get up the ravine!"
Try and gather everyone up to me and go help Kongor finnish off what he's fighting before eating it
You two find each other.

Also, I am editing Vladen's Gaes, because "finish the mission" is a silly gaes. instead, Vladen, you experience a strange sensation, a compelling urge forward and down - toward the ravine you guys must cross, and in. You can sense a strength there - a source of power. Your gaes compels you to locate that power and tame it for the team.

Just drink soup, eat rations, and rest, and then proceed onwards.  Eating one of those things made Vladen less Vladen, so I should probably avoid that.  Why would I want to be less dragon?

Unless they smell really tasty of course.

You eat and drink and accidentally a few saddlebags in the process.

Give Vlad a really dorky thumbs-up as if to say "AWESOME!" and then continue moving with the team again.
You give a dorky, mittened thumb up, and turn toward the ravine, striding confidently toward the chasm as if there were an invisible bridge between you and the other side over hte open air leading into darkness below.

guys, two things.
1) A ravine is a long crack in the ground - like a really steep valley. You are at the top of one side of the ravine, and the place you are going is across and up.
2) you have pack animals that need to accompany you.

Edit: storm passes while yu all presumeably stay huddled in the little cave, mkay?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: April 24, 2019, 09:17:30 am »

Alright, how wide is the ravine? Would it be possible for Bruford to just grab everyone and walk to the other side with them?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: April 24, 2019, 11:21:22 am »

Alright, how wide is the ravine? Would it be possible for Bruford to just grab everyone and walk to the other side with them?
That or Bruford could act like a bridge. What ever the case may be, STOP WALKING BEFORE I FALL IN and then wait because I don't think Kongor is gonna be able to cross that himself.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: April 24, 2019, 04:46:33 pm »

"We need to head down the ravine."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: April 24, 2019, 05:20:19 pm »

"No we don't? We have to go across, not down. Bruford is not going down, at least. Bruford don't want to get stuck in a ravine again!"
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: April 24, 2019, 08:18:29 pm »

The Ravine is wide enough that Bruford can't just step over, but not so wide that he couldn't jump it or act as a bridge with his feet on one side and his arms on the other. It's deep enough that he can't just stand at the bottom and reach the top of the far side.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: April 25, 2019, 05:49:14 am »

"There's something down in the ravine"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: April 25, 2019, 07:20:07 am »

"There's also something on the other side."

Clearly, grabbing everyone and jumping to the other side is the best option right now.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: April 25, 2019, 09:08:23 am »

I have wings.  That's clearly better than getting grabbed.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: April 25, 2019, 03:05:31 pm »

It seems silly to go across this thing at all. Is there a way to go around it?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: April 25, 2019, 05:50:20 pm »

"Alrigh, let's go across it. Anyone have rope?"
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: April 25, 2019, 10:22:21 pm »

"Hey Gwyn, you can make your own ammo right?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: April 26, 2019, 05:49:26 am »

"Huh? Yeah, but, I'll have to eat a ton of our supplies to do it."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 85