Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 231

Author Topic: DIG: Heresy  (Read 386247 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: DIG: Heresy
« Reply #3405 on: December 19, 2020, 07:14:06 am »

There’s probably a room somewhere here for crafting, we can see what materials are there to work with
"Oh please do take me there!"
Take look at workshop facilities

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3406 on: December 21, 2020, 11:25:01 am »

There’s probably a room somewhere here for crafting, we can see what materials are there to work with
"Oh please do take me there!"
Take look at workshop facilities

The workshop is a single room on the bore which is loaded with tools and materials. Most of them seem focused on bore repair and maintenance, but there is also room for other tinkering. Work benches, vices, bolt gun, welding torch, sets of wrenches, etc.

Clate effectively just tells the mover to take them back and listen to their commands. Its smart enough now to not need a pilot.

So yeah, Adam has given the portal knife to Clate and explained to him how to use it.

Once back on the bore, set up the working destination portal in the open position in an unused room so Clate can return to the bore when he wants to.

We are currently in Empyrean, right? Try to set up a call with Leon's disciple again, or perhaps even Leon himself if he's back again.

Finally, buy three +3 sacrifices (3x50 fathoms) and two custom knives like before (2x17 fathoms).

Spoiler: Adam Blavatsky Darvaza (click to show/hide)

Done
Done
Yes you are. And Leon is back and town, so you can talk with him if you like.
Done.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3407 on: December 22, 2020, 09:36:08 am »

Well then, ask him if we can set up a meeting again, simply say it's about a potentially very interesting opportunity for the church to gain a new ally in the underworld. 

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3408 on: December 23, 2020, 10:43:12 am »

Is Crystal Friend still willing to follow me around?

Can I now use the Crystal Energy Weapon without needing Clate to charge it?

Could I make a lot of money selling Crystal lava-mining machines to Goldshore as an alternative to their more expensive and dangerous diving-based equipment? Perhaps enough to finance my museum?

Contact the Ethreal discreetly and see if they've made any progress with understanding the white flame, its uses and its weaknesses. Something like "have there been any returns from my investment?" so that I know I should go and meet with them.

Spoiler: "Kara" the Corven (click to show/hide)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3409 on: December 23, 2020, 12:28:39 pm »

Does the workshop have any proper machine shop stuff, like a lathe or milling machine? Both would be pretty much essential to make parts to keep bore running.

Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3410 on: December 25, 2020, 09:55:07 am »

Well then, ask him if we can set up a meeting again, simply say it's about a potentially very interesting opportunity for the church to gain a new ally in the underworld. 

You set up a meeting  for a few days from now. He sets up the meeting to happen in a public place.

Does the workshop have any proper machine shop stuff, like a lathe or milling machine? Both would be pretty much essential to make parts to keep bore running.

yes, it has a lathe and milling machine. Though the lathe is pretty short to fit into the room.

Is Crystal Friend still willing to follow me around?

Can I now use the Crystal Energy Weapon without needing Clate to charge it?

Could I make a lot of money selling Crystal lava-mining machines to Goldshore as an alternative to their more expensive and dangerous diving-based equipment? Perhaps enough to finance my museum?

Contact the Ethreal discreetly and see if they've made any progress with understanding the white flame, its uses and its weaknesses. Something like "have there been any returns from my investment?" so that I know I should go and meet with them.

For the moment, though now it wanders about and seems to be investigating things on its own when not directly commanded.

Yes. Though it will have other effects now...

Possibly, if you can get them made.

The white flame is the flame from the Ancient warrior right?

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3411 on: December 25, 2020, 04:27:28 pm »

Are the tools as old and eclectic as the bore itself? Any from countries that no longer exist?

How about a forge or any stuff for metal casting?

"Hey, Rhea?"

Spoiler: Wäreige (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 25, 2020, 08:07:30 pm by NAV »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: December 25, 2020, 06:49:34 pm »

You set up a meeting  for a few days from now. He sets up the meeting to happen in a public place.
Cool cool. Let's put a pin in that then for now.

Let's do the dive then to fix the large destination portal. Use a +3 diving sacrifice. Do the dive in the church diving vault to roll at advantage, pay the fee (10 right?). 

As before, dive to Noth, then to Xi. Reinforce Noth and Xi 6 times each.   

((NAV, you're on the bore right? We could play out the first meeting then since we're in the fluid in-between missions time if you want. If you're content as is though then never mind, just a suggestion.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: December 25, 2020, 10:10:24 pm »

Are the tools as old and eclectic as the bore itself? Any from countries that no longer exist?

How about a forge or any stuff for metal casting?

"Hey, Rhea?"

Spoiler: Wäreige (click to show/hide)
Yes? Wanna go out and see what’s there

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #3414 on: December 26, 2020, 02:08:35 pm »

Hrm.  Ask the church dude what's gonna be done with wolf guy.  Whether the church can keep the city safe from him.

...If they believably answer they they can and will, just accept it.  Go check on the kids who were plated in metal.  I'm not 100% sure what happened to them, but I imagine they got brought back to the police.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3415 on: December 27, 2020, 05:20:50 pm »

The white flame is the flame from the Ancient warrior right?
Yes, that's the one. Hopefully they didn't screw up and killed themselves.

Do I know of anything like those bacterial colony people that the Crystal people traded with for knowledge? Is there a chance I could find them near the section of the map marked bacterial, the "Sulfurous Maze"?

Does anybody else got somewhere they'd like to explore? We've got the Crystal tree, the mole people ruins and the Korax settlement investigation, from what I remember.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #3416 on: December 27, 2020, 06:05:16 pm »

Does anybody else got somewhere they'd like to explore? We've got the Crystal tree, the mole people ruins and the Korax settlement investigation, from what I remember.[/b]

((FYI from the behind the scenes crystal stuff I'm trying to ram through so we can get things going faster, the crystal tree expedition is obsolete. Clate can now make toothpicks on demand, and we kinda-sorta have access to every ruin on the map now))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3417 on: December 27, 2020, 06:11:11 pm »

"Out where?"

((NAV, you're on the bore right? We could play out the first meeting then since we're in the fluid in-between missions time if you want. If you're content as is though then never mind, just a suggestion.))
((I am interested. Right now I am in the workshop with Naturegirl.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #3418 on: December 28, 2020, 09:30:39 pm »

Kara's crystal friend walks up to Kara (and within earshot of Adam if possible) and chimes three times before a voice starts emanating from it

"Test test, is this thing on? Hello, can you guys hear me? It's Clate. I'm still in the, uh, ruin, but things are wrapping up here in a manner of speaking."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: December 29, 2020, 12:02:27 am »

"Out where?"
out of the bore and into town, maybe find out if anyone needs help or finding a job or something
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 231