Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Clan (SG)  (Read 5858 times)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clan (SG)
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2018, 08:08:45 pm »

Your armies continue to train. News reaches your court that your neighbors war is over, The Sakhait clan has defeated and conquered the Tarkhut clan. Your scouts report that the Sakhait clan has 2 veteran armies and 4 newly recruited armies, a pop of well over 20k, it will be a challenge if they invade.

Date: March 1, 754
Stats:V
 Pop:10,217
 Manpower:1,532
 Armies:2
 Loyalty:65%
 Stability:1
 Treasury:72

By the way what was the name your clan?
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2018, 09:24:46 am »

Make another army and move the village some where more defensible, then continue training the armies.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2018, 10:08:30 am »

Indeed, adapt by moving to a location as defensible as possible. Though our culture is Nonads with horses/arrows. Got to make some form of “new tactics.”

I say a hill lined with barricade of huge sharpen wood poles. And keep Homes apart Incase of Fire arrows.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 04:52:43 pm by Tyrant Leviathan »

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2018, 12:58:37 pm »

You commission another army and order them trained. Your clan moves to a hill and start building a simple wooden palisade. An envoy from the Sakhait clan, he is giving you a choice: swear fealty to him or be absorbed. If you swear fealty 1) 50% of your income a month is given to the overlord; 2) you must provide at least 1 army for your lord's forces; 3) if your overlord is in a war he will call you in and you could gain land if you help; 4) your might become the clan leader for all clan in your overlord control if: he dies without an heir or he dies and his heir is a child. Being absorbed is a different way of declaring war.

Date: April 1, 754
 Pop:10,319
 Manpower:1,547
 Armies:3; 2 trained, 1 green recruits
 Treasury:42

If you are absorbed it is not a game over, just a new aspect to the game.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2018, 07:13:14 pm »

Damn this reminds me of Pangaea, without magic or fictional other stuff. Still interesting. A bold dynamic about this set up.

I say we bow for now, a simple f you to message and we get massacred and crush. We build time, make dealings with those that hate this overlord. Then, is when we strike and make a name for ourselves.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2018, 07:21:26 pm »

Give our son a name
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2018, 07:26:11 pm »

What do want to call him?
My Forum game(s):
None for now

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2018, 09:28:55 pm »

You decide to accept his gracious offer and swear fealty to the Sakhait clan. At the ceremony you meet your fellow subject clans, the Ikires, the Tarkhut, the Bishi'ut, and the Arulat. The Ikieres are by far the strongest and with a pop of 20K and 4 armies, The Tarkhut are in a weakened state with 7k pop and 1 army. The Bishi'ut are your equal with 10k pop and 3 armies. The Arulat are a recently raised clan with 2k pop and 1 army. With the ceremony out of the way you begin to make plans to take over from the inside.

Date: May 1, 754
 Pop:10,422
 Manpower:1,563
 Armies:3; 2 trained, 1 green recruits; 1 is the liege's
 Treasury:43

Overlord Stats(Sakhait clan):V
 Pop:24.3K
 Manpower:2,430
 Armies: 6; 2 veterans, 4 recruits
 Stability:2
 Treasury:35
 Vassal Clans:4; The Ikieres: pop of 20K and 4 armies, The Tarkhut: pop of 7k and 1 army, The Bishi'ut: pop 10k and 3 armies, The Arulat: pop of 2k and 1 army.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2018, 07:21:34 am »

Have one of our guys go and talk to The Arulat and see if they want to join together so we can one day take out the Sakhait clan.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2018, 09:32:44 am »

Have one of our guys go and talk to The Arulat and see if they want to join together so we can one day take out the Sakhait clan.
-1. We have to be subtle about this.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2018, 06:22:03 pm »

Also as for our clan name and son name?

Clan: Drogma ( justvransom that came to me.)

Son: Temujin ( hey if Monguls, why not?)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2018, 06:32:09 pm »

Also as for our clan name and son name?

Clan: Drogma ( justvransom that came to me.)

Son: Temujin ( hey if Monguls, why not?)
Done.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2018, 01:04:18 am »

Send a person to give the Arulat a gift. Also keep the army training. Maybe try to encourage our civilians to make some nice looking saddle bags for us to give out as gifs..

-1  “promises are empty, but a good name brings fortune.”- An Anonymous Akkadian poet.
Rather than conspiring against our overlords we should make friends so that when we do conspire we will have support.

Edited.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 01:07:33 am by High tyrol »

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2018, 03:04:27 am »

You send a gift of 4 gold and 200 of your best saddlebags to the Arulat. Their leader thanks you and gives you some advise, "If you wish to make friends and be on peoples good side than go to events when you are invited." After you receive this advise your liege invites you and your retinue to the upcoming Naadam Festival, where there will be a horse race, a wrestling match, and an archery contest.

Date: June 1, 754
 Pop:10,526
 Manpower:1,579
 Armies:3; 2 regulars, 1 trained recruits, 0 green recruits; 1 is the liege's
 Treasury:40

Overlord Stats(Sakhait clan):V
 Pop:24.5K
 Manpower:2,450
 Armies: 6; 2 veterans, 4 recruits
 Stability:2
 Treasury:41
 Vassal Clans:4; The Ikieres: pop of 20.2K and 4 armies, The Tarkhut: pop of 7.07k and 1 army, The Bishi'ut: pop 10.1k and 3 armies, The Arulat: pop of 2.02k and 1 army.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2018, 03:43:36 am »

I guess we should go to the festival, and try to see if we can get some of our guys to participate the competitions.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8