Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Clan (SG)  (Read 5862 times)

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clan (SG)
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2018, 09:58:48 am »

I guess we should go to the festival, and try to see if we can get some of our guys to participate the competitions.
+1.

Also have our son participate in whichever event he would be most suitable for. Send Our Strongest warrior to participate in wrestling. Make sure we have a lightweight jockey for the horse races. (If our son is not an adult yet have him participate here.

While our people compete, We can socialize with our fellow vassals play the part of dutiful and loyal vassal to our liege. But don’t do it to a suspicious degree.

Try to emphasize the honor and glory and plunder we can obtain by working together.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2018, 10:01:52 am »

I guess we should go to the festival, and try to see if we can get some of our guys to participate the competitions.

+1

Make sure to bring our regulars and not the newer soldiers.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2018, 10:20:06 am »

You and your retinue go to the festival. Someone from the Bishi'ut clan won the horse race and the wrestling contest. Someone from the  Ikieres clan won the archery contest. You son is too young to participate, he is only 2. You socialize with your fellow vassals and your liege, due to your tenacity your liege has decided to go to war with a tribe in the west, and has given you the honor of leading the charge.

Date: August 1, 754
Stats:V
 Pop:10,631
 Manpower:1,594
 Armies:3; 2 regulars, 1 trained recruits, 0 green recruits; 1 is the liege's
 Loyalty:65%
 Stability:1
 Treasury:41

Overlord Stats(Sakhait clan):V
 Pop:24.7K
 Manpower:2,470
 Armies: 6; 2 veterans, 4 recruits
 Stability:2
 Treasury:47
 Other Vassal Clans:4; The Ikieres: pop of 20.4K and 4 armies, The Tarkhut: pop of 7.14k and 1 army, The Bishi'ut: pop 10.2k and 3 armies, The Arulat: pop of 2.04k and 1 army.

Enemy army: 2,500; Allied army: 10,000
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2018, 10:23:56 am »

In that case, what do we know of enemy? Are they like us or different culture in terms of battle? As we are monguls/ means we are horsebarchers basically.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2018, 04:37:11 pm »

They are mostly light inventry and archers, it should be easy for you to conquer them.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2018, 04:54:11 pm »

Bring 1 unit of regulars and both of the recruits. Accompany the army ourself.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2018, 05:34:34 pm »

Bring 1 unit of regulars and both of the recruits. Accompany the army ourself.

Don't you have it backwards?
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2018, 11:09:36 pm »

You accept the position that you were put in and fight the untrained masses. In the first battle you kill 1,140 enemy troops and only loss 60 troops. You begin besieging the tribe, 150 defenders rally to the defense. Your army gets reinforced.

Date: August 10, 754
 Pop:10,606
 Manpower:1,591
 Armies:3; 2 regulars, 1 trained recruits, 0 green recruits; 1 is the liege's
 Treasury:41

Pop:24.78K
 Treasury:47
 Other Vassal Clans:4; The Ikieres: pop of 20.46K and 4 armies, The Tarkhut: pop of 7.16k and 1 army, The Bishi'ut: pop 10.23k and 3 armies, The Arulat: pop of 2.05k and 1 army.

Enemy army: 1,360 + 150; Allied army: 10,000
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2018, 11:56:11 pm »

If have horses: Wheel of Death, in which in a circular perimeter our horsemen cut into enemy while center sling arrows

Ground: Rapud Fire archers. As one firs four shot then as getting ready a replacement keeps on firing volley, rotate.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2018, 04:32:45 am »

If have horses: Wheel of Death, in which in a circular perimeter our horsemen cut into enemy while center sling arrows

Ground: Rapud Fire archers. As one firs four shot then as getting ready a replacement keeps on firing volley, rotate.
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2018, 08:46:07 am »

+1
+1

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2018, 09:34:41 pm »

You in circle and charge the fortifications, 1308 enemies killed 53 allied losses. The enemy surrenders. You liege grants you some of the conquered land, due to your excellent leadership in the war, You gain a vassal tribe.

Date: September 1, 754
 Pop:10,676
 Manpower:1,601
 Armies:3; 3 veterans, 0 regulars, 0 trained recruits, 0 green recruits; 1 is the liege's
 Treasury:42
 Vassal Tribes:1; Narium: 10 prestige, 30 troops

Pop:24.95K
 Treasury:53
 Other Vassal Clans:4; The Ikieres: pop of 20.6K and 4 armies, The Tarkhut: pop of 7.2k and 1 army, The Bishi'ut: pop 10.3k and 3 armies, The Arulat: pop of 2.06k and 1 army.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2018, 10:33:18 pm »

Allow the vassal tribe to keep their customs as we mark off the divided land?

While seeing resources there? Wood would be awesome Incase of no hills rich in metals? ( as wood can be made into body armor, main body armor met for heavy troops. The bane of Calvary and puny light infantry.)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2018, 07:18:31 am »

While seeing resources there? Wood would be awesome Incase of no hills rich in metals? ( as wood can be made into body armor, main body armor met for heavy troops. The bane of Calvary and puny light infantry.)
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

High tyrol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2018, 10:16:44 am »

+1
+1
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8