Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Binding of Isaac: Four Souls - a physical multiplayer card game, now on KS.  (Read 1235 times)

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile

I don't know if physical games go here or not, or what the consensus on Kickstarter projects is, but...Welp, so turns out that Edmund McMillen's latest secret project was, in fact, a multiplayer card game based on The Binding of Isaac...

And it's on Kickstarter. And it's already funded.
As of the time of writing, it hasn't even been two hours, and it's already well past the $50,000 goal.

Proper stretch goals are still on the way, as is a Q&A and prototype teaser livestream.

Game looks pretty good buuuuut it being a physical multiplayer card game really cuts into the accessibility of it for some folk such as myself who...well, don't have too many people to play it with - nevermind the fact it's in English only (or at least, no details on official translations, and even then I wouldn't bet on my language specifically being high on the priority list there), the game's themes would prooobably not make it the best of games to play with most folks' families...
And thus, I deeply wish for an official Tabletop Simulator DLC or something in that regard which helps get around this problem! Realistic me doesn't expect it to happen but I can still dream...