Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Godslayers  (Read 1991 times)

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Godslayers
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2018, 09:28:08 am »

(5)
Octal aims his arm, destructive energies coursing throughout his body. The magic bursts out, hitting the dragon’s wings. They crumple and disintegrate into ash, blown away. The Dragon writhes in pain and falls into the sand where it slowly gets to its feet. 

The fireball crashed into the Starlady, blowing it into fiery pieces, and sending Octal and Grognor flying off into the air, burning.

Dragon Health: 1/8

Causes level 3 harm to both Octal and Grognor, but can be avoided by Grognor spending 2 might to resist it. (Pretty much all negative effects can be resisted, basically you telling me, “nope, didn’t happen like that, this is what actually happened . . .)

Edit: This was not a full turn, Dgr, Jerick and Mallos can post actions, and Max Spin if assusted by 1 might from an ally. 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 09:58:06 am by chubby2man »
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2018, 12:41:45 pm »

"I WOULD REALLY PREFER
TO STOP FALLING
IN A WAY THAT DOES NOT INVOLVE THE GROUND."

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2018, 12:50:24 pm »

BLOOODD
I spend two might to avoid the damage (hopefully before starlady goes kaboom), then I run over and catch ravanna, and octal.
Quote from: evicted Saint on discord
Weaponizing Jesus isn't something you do turn 4
Quote from: Alice on a different discord, to iridium, kind of.
hold on, let me keep blowing kisses at him until he stops
My Power armor arms race

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2018, 01:34:45 pm »

BLOOODD
I spend two might to avoid the damage (hopefully before starlady goes kaboom), then I run over and catch ravanna, and octal.
Sounds good! Grognor weaves out of the way of the fireball. They feel the blistering heat of the dragon’s flames as they narrowly avoid it. The Starlady swoops down, and Octal, staying on the Starlady, is able to catch Ravana mere moments before impact!

Sound good?
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2018, 01:35:22 pm »

Yep
My Power armor arms race

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2018, 08:32:08 am »

The Child watched the dragon shoot fire and realized how vulnerable he was with his cloth parachute decided to make the dragon decidedly less threatening. He summoned his magic and it spread from him like writhing black shadows. These shadows shot forward through the sky, striking and tearing at the creature's eyes. The child uses destruction to blind the dragon

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2018, 08:44:07 am »

Octal sends a sweeping blast of his own brand of Destruction Magic, trying to remove anything that may be keeping this dragon alive.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2018, 10:39:58 am »

(2)

The Child, surrounded by twisting writhing shadows, sends them screaming forth to the dragon. They slam into it’s body, cling to its scales, and claw their way towards its eyes. The dragon slashed at the shadows with its talons, then exhales flames that scorch the shadows away. The dragon turns to the Child, snarls and charges.

(3)
Octal, seeing the danger that the Child was now in, gripped tight the side of the ship and with his other hand swept a wave of nothingness at the dragon. The attack was hastily gathered, and the scattered energy buffeted the dragon. It snarled in pain, but hardly slowed its course as it neared the Child.

(There is time for one more player action before the dragon attacks the Child and does damage.)

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2018, 10:46:46 am »

The dragon has been around too long! John's growing BORED of it, and uses this to Create a layer of heavy stone over it's skin, effectively petrifying it.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2018, 02:00:17 pm »

(4)
John concentrates, and earth forms in the air around the dragon. It came up from the ground, flowing like mud, but the dragon just charged through it. Each leg smashed through rock and earth, sending splinters of stone through the air. John cried out as his spell was broken.

The Child landed on the ground, the dragon quickly regaining lost momentum as it charged and roared his anger.

(Jerick has time for one action before the dragon hits.)

Jerick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2018, 06:31:08 pm »

It seems it is too great a beast to be stopped by encasement in stone. As the dragon hurtled towards him, the Child only had moments to react. Copying John's technique the Child forms stone with his powers but this time the stone fills and encases the creatures heart slaying the weakened dragon.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2018, 11:28:49 am »

(6)
The dragon roared as it charged, scales flashing in the sun. The ground trembled beneath the Child’s feet as he reached out and a tendril of energy flashes out, into the dragon’s chest. It’s massive heart beat one last time, then turned into stone.

The dragon froze, eyes bulging. It’s momentum carried it forward and it crashed in a heap in front of the Godslayer, dead.

You have defeated a Champion! Gain 3 experience! If you pass 6 experience gain a dice, max in a stat is 4. You have also gained Tier 2 status, making you stronger!

You have some time to prepare before the god of this realm finds you. What do you do?

You can Regain Might, which has you roll a d6, and you get that many might points. If you go over 6, you keep the might and also gain a corruption point.

You can also Recover Wounds, which will complety heal you (most of the time) but takes up your action.

You are currently standing in a desert, with several pillars of rocks and sand as far as the eye can see. You can sense the god Ashernipath to the west, probably residing in his capital. The sun blazes bright overhead.

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2018, 08:20:26 pm »

I begin to build a base. Complete with a foundry and a genetics lab along with plenty of fortifications. (creation)
I also explain my plans.
1. create a base of operations, and kill a giant
2. use the body of said giant to make what is basically a less grimdark evangelion. a living mech made out of the genetic material of a god's child.
3. create my special blades and distribute them to the giants to foster a war between them. at the same time look for a group of people willing to rebel and give them the tools to do so
4. kill off most of his forces and peoples through a variety of means.
5. extinguish the sun
6. initialize a final confrontation with the sun god.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 08:23:40 pm by dgr11897 »
My Power armor arms race
Pages: 1 2 [3]