Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]

Author Topic: But You Still Gotta Catch 'Em All - Succession Pokemon Fortress of Goldsilver  (Read 40078 times)

Nopal

Also, "He didn't feel anything after seeing the elf an unknown creature die."  We don't know what elves are?  Or are we merely denying that such a thing can exist?  "What elves?  What's an elf?"

no overseer RIP Goldsilver

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile

Nopal, you are amazing.
Is your role just to +1 whatever Glass says.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Nopal

thank you!

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
  • If only I knew what was going on
    • View Profile

It's a bad time of the year for taking a year in a succession game, with most places having finals and all. Hopefully we'll be able to wrangle some more suckers aspiring overseers once summer begins.
Got any spare, broken (or actually working) RAWs? Come drop them off at Modded Hell and we'll try to patch them in poorly with all the other eclectic mods we have. After all, confliction is what we do best.

My Mods: Fungus Expansion

Moonstone_Flower

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLIPPED]
    • View Profile

I love your art, Nopal.  That was hilarious.  Too bad that elf was actually pretty cute

The flat-stare-and-shrug really kills me.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 03:56:11 pm by Moonstone_Flower »
Adequate C Coder
Adequate Python3 Coder (Rusty)
Hate Javascript?  Use this for image uploading.
Apparently not allowed to set an avatar, for some reason.
I am a delicate flower!
...of lewdness and lesbianism

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

Well.

I guess it's time for the mafia to take back Goldsilver.

After all, it would be such a shame for Goldsilver to stay on the second page, right?

We wouldn't want that to happen.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 02:43:35 am by Maximum Spin »

Paddywagon Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Man, the mafia chapter of Goldsilver was so long ago that I thought it was part of Pocketball. This wonderful fort has been forgotten too long!

comicraider

• Bay Watcher
  • The only person who cares about Tales from Entar
    • View Profile

If I can find the time (and mods) I'll give it a go, sounds like a giggle. I'll let you know if I get any free time.

Opuntia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

10th Granite, 106.

Instant FUN!

As soon as I grab the save a bunch of goblins show up. Just one of our squads should be enough to wipe 'em off...

The victory is ours, yet the losses are immeasurable and my day is ruined. We've lost the entirety of the 'Ho-Oh Champions' squad but one dwarf and most of the marksmen at the 'Decidueye Rangers' squad.

Don't worry, they'll be fine.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

>TO BE CONTINUED

Shidoni

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

gasp!

It's back! Oh my goodness!

I felt bad for not being able to run because SEEKING BABY.

But now I am king!

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just noticed Nopal is considered a guest now, what happened there

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
  • If only I knew what was going on
    • View Profile

Please, I need someone to use the arena I built at least once. That thing took a long fucking time to make.
Got any spare, broken (or actually working) RAWs? Come drop them off at Modded Hell and we'll try to patch them in poorly with all the other eclectic mods we have. After all, confliction is what we do best.

My Mods: Fungus Expansion

Opuntia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

11th Granite, 106.

Ching-a-ling

Seems like one of the Bronzong survived and now it's annoying the fuck out of me by flying around and pushing innocent dwarves into the water and eventually drowning 'em. Not even the bolts of the renowned marksman Birdy can reach the pokémon for it has disappeared up in the sky.

And we get a FB as well, salt to my wounds.

13th Granite, 106.

This... dragonfly, doesn't seem in much of a hurry to murder us all. It stays outside at ease, spitting venomous mucous now and then...

FUck!

It bypassed the cage traps!
I send the civilians to the burrow and recruit myself in the heat of the moment. As I give the order to kill the nasty thing, the fortress main forces resolve that it is the perfect time to Rapidash around and mess up the armor stockpile.

Next thing I see is a brave dwarf jogging through the corridor, spear in hand.

Hold on...
That is no serious soldier, in fact, he's a member of our expendable squad, the HM slave of Goldsilver's military. His nickname is 'Rainbow' for Armok's sake!

"COFFIN OR SLAB?!"

I shout to him as I become aware that there's no one to back him up, but the fellow knows no fear.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

And just like that the threat is gone.
Putting down a FB all by himself, I gave him a slow clap as he walks back to the barracks unscathed.

"Crazy Bastard"

The very next morning a Shedinja carrying a dwarf approached me. A bit astounded I couldn't think of any words as he revealed his identity to be MottledPetrel, the bartender of the tavern.
He then kindly asked me to utilize the arena, since it has taken so much time to construct. I nodded and he gave a couple of paper sheets containing crucial data on the control room. As he floated away comically I was left wondering which grass pokémon should I sacrifice.

>TO BE CONTINUED

Edit: Sorry to disappoint you guys, but my crappy CPU finally yielded.

>THE END (Please pick up last save)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 06:25:20 pm by Opuntia »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]