Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Nokzamzatthud - Battlejudge - AMAS IS WATCHING.  (Read 6862 times)

auzewasright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Nokzamzatthud - Battlejudge - AMAS IS WATCHING.
« Reply #135 on: January 14, 2019, 04:17:15 pm »

It's back!!
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 14, 2019, 05:54:41 pm »

It's back!!

It is indeed!

So, before I go doing another update, is there anything specific you guys want to learn about in terms of the fortress, its world, or whatnot?

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Gibbering Idiot +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 14, 2019, 07:02:09 pm »

Maybe a few stone-sense pics of the surface constructions and features to give us some ideas for future projects.....
So! Failed to make peace, war looms, kill the infidels... what are our plans for the weekend?
The Giant Moles in the caverns of my current fort breed like crazy, even while regularly being decimated by other beasts entering them...

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 14, 2019, 09:15:07 pm »

Unfortunately, four attempts to launch stonesense ended with immediate CTDs. But a tour will be up within the next couple hours.

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Gibbering Idiot +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 14, 2019, 09:23:25 pm »

Damn, must be the Kaos Kurse, others have reported the same thing, but it always works for me.  Of course, it is a resource hog and slows everything down so I don't usually have it active for long, just enough to take a few scaps and then putz around in paint.
So! Failed to make peace, war looms, kill the infidels... what are our plans for the weekend?
The Giant Moles in the caverns of my current fort breed like crazy, even while regularly being decimated by other beasts entering them...

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 14, 2019, 10:55:36 pm »

A warning, this fort's gonna be excessively harsh on the eyes for some, what with it being Vanilla ASCII. It will also be rather sloppy, because I didn't do like I did in Riverrun and build a sprawling expanse, but crammed everything in a few Z-levels. Being more or less vanilla means I also had less cause for big, expansive wings branching off corridors and structures and whatnot.

A note in this last one, the tombs are directly under Nature's Cage (which I hope to make the cap from clear or crystal glass, as they use pearlash made from tree.)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]