Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Rule of Cool: Young Gods Have Fun IC (8/6)  (Read 3115 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Rule of Cool: Young Gods Have Fun IC (8/6)
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2018, 05:29:26 am »

Not quite sure what to do next, Kool Kat flipped a 5-sided koin [for kool kats] and decided to join Zkator's assault. He has his kata kabal groooooove their way over to them and aid in undoing the anti-funness of *everything*!

Also, he arms everyone with  katbows, crossbows with bolts that convert targets into kats. This also affects non-animate thingos [5pp].
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2018, 02:26:33 pm »

Katakabal! Robot legions! Freeing Fortuna...?

Unit Zero made himself even more robots!

(17+2+2=21)

And for once it was totally awesome. The Replicatron was a flying magic drone capable of harvesting the energy of the world to replicate itself rapidly and blast things with that same energy! Complete with suicide bombing capability!

(8)

Unit Zero then performed an evacuation of the factory... or tried to. Who knew humans were harder to evacuate than robots? Sure he could evacuate and even do it before the army arrived but it was going to take him until the end of next turn if he wanted to get the factory workers as well!

(2)

The Daedalus clunked. It wasn't making any robots. Maybe something needed fixing?

Unit Zero twitched robotically and ordered the robots around Rooster Cocoa-Brown to help her out.

Rooster Cocoa-Brown took advantage and upgraded the robots!

(15+1=16)

The robots would be dribbling basketballs to distraction if they had any!

(6+1=7)

A bunch of giant basketball grenades fell from Rooster's hands and were caught by the robots. Only enough for one exploding basketball distraction volley but it would help!

Blarg made himself a car!

(11)

Nothing fancy. Just a cool old style car. It would work!

(20!)

Luck took pity on him with his next creation! Power formed into an utterly perfect zebra man minion! Then it exploded! Yet the zebra man minion was undamaged! Exploder the zebra man minion was ready for action!

Erin Quill pulled out his scythe and attacked the TOWER!

(18)

Erin Quill's magic scythe of magic draining struck the TOWER's outer shield, cutting through an important spell and shutting it down! The inner TOWER shield still remained before the TOWER itself could be damaged!

(1!)

Discworld XCOM readied their weapons! Then the tower shot a giant beam of light at them!

(13) vs. (18, 20 = 18)
((made you roll twice and take lower because of the 1)

Despite how surprised they were, they managed to get out of the way!

(6)

The tower hummed and hummed an evil anti-fun hum. Its glowy light beam thing started to charge to a higher level of power!

Zkator teamed up with his buddy minion Sk8r in an attempt to free her from MA'ROOK's mind control!

(6), (17)

Zkator conjured up a tower, climbed to the top, and started dancing on it. Zkator didn't manage much, but Sk8r reminded Fortuna about her friend Rooster Cocoa-Brown!

(15) vs. (5)

Fortuna pushed her willpower to its limits and temporarily pushed away the control of MA'ROOK's mind worms! It wouldn't last long without more help, though!

Kool Kat rushed off to aid Zkator, followed by the katakabal!

(10+3=13)

The katbows weren't anything special but they would get the job done! Well, for living things anyway.
~~~
Stuff happens!

A third of an army of robots continued conquering a lumber mill!

(16) vs. (3)

They had superior ammunition and dakka and won the fight easy! One lumber mill conquered!
~~~
More stuff happens!

(5)

The Katakabal marched! And marched! And hey, was that an army of light golems? Good thing the army didn't see them. They would need to detour to get to Zkator though!
~~~
Hey waitaminute I still need Space DJ! Um... next turn on hold until I get his action for this turn!
~~~
Space DJ knew that Fortuna was MA'ROOK's secret weapon and needed to aid in... whatevering her. Deprogramming, killing, transmogrifying, whatever.

(18)

Charles McNubbin walked away at Space DJ's command and soon found Fortuna!

(18+2+2=22)

A giant flaming disco ball popped up out of nowhere, conjured a bunch of lasers around itself, and was ready to defend Space DJ's music cult town!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 08:31:45 pm by FallacyofUrist »
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2018, 02:42:32 pm »

Right sorry about that
Send Charles to help out with Fortuna
"Godspeed you magnificent creature"

Also use 4PP to create a gigant disco ball, that can fly and shoot lasers, and have it defend the town
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2018, 08:31:59 pm »

All done folks. You can post your actions now!
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2018, 05:46:47 am »

"I have a feeling you might explode and break stuff, but until then you shall be named Bubba, and given that I'm not really sure why I've come to this factory, I'm going to make some stuff."
I spend 4PP to create a M1911 that has infinite bullets, and I give it to Bubba, then I spend 1PP to create a green Peaked cap with a gold badge on it. Me and Bubba get in the car.

"So Unit Zero do I go with you or should I find my own way?"
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2018, 07:07:16 am »

A detour? Oh kat's easy.

5PP: Summon the Party Moon, a spaceship that'll transport my peeps over to the destinsation
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2018, 12:02:48 am »

Hmm time to rethink this...
I cease the evacuation, and rush over to fortuna's position. I also create an artifact using 4 PP. The circlet of binding, a device that splits all influences on a mind into seperate entities (including the base personality), and imprisons them in a pocket dimension, where they can be slain by one another, this also makes it so they can't move. Once one influence takes control the circlet wears off. I then do the obvious thing and slap it on her head. I also order my factories to begin production of my new drones. Finally I call back all forces to rendezvous at the factory.
Quote from: evicted Saint on discord
Weaponizing Jesus isn't something you do turn 4
Quote from: Alice on a different discord, to iridium, kind of.
hold on, let me keep blowing kisses at him until he stops
My Power armor arms race

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2018, 10:40:14 am »

4 PP: Create the Ōllamaliztli, a giant spaceship capable of improving itself over time.
1 PP: Go fly the spaceship to Fortuna's location.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2018, 09:36:11 pm »

While time was wonky and only so many had plans, Foxmox the GM breathed life unto the world!

And the tick-tock of time ticked on!
~~~
The Koolest Kat, Kool Kat, called upon his kool kat powers to powerify a transport!

(5+3+3=11)

And his super kool kat energy flowed into a sphere and turned into the Party Moon a spherical spaceship! The best spherical spaceship in existence in fact(but then again it was the only spherical spaceship in existence)!

Er. It could only fit half of his katakabal inside. Umm...

Unit Zero started conjuring up a device to save Fortuna from the evil LIGHT WORMS!

(2+2=4)

Er, it kinda worked. It would definitely split every part of someone's mind into pieces.

Like, shredded pieces. Ow.

Unit Zero then put the device on Fortuna's head!

(13)

Well she wasn't dead.

On the other hand that was because the worms were eating the device. Umm...

(14)

Unit Zero's factories started making more new drones!

(8)

Unit Zero and his legions slowly started returning to the factory!

Like slowly. But they would get there.

Rooster-Cocoa-Brown tried making a giant spaceship!

(7)

It was certifiably less kool than the Party Moon. At least it could fly, though it certainly wasn't cool enough to improve over time. Giant yes, giant enough to maybe have problems flying unless she dumped like all the furniture? Also yes.

(5)

As it turned out it came with a lot of furniture. Like too much furniture to dump out in one turn. Ummm...

After like another temporal distortion Blarg got to work on making himself another gun!

(12)

It was like, an M1911 with infinite bullets. No explosions or anything to see, but it worked. So Bubba the Exploder-zebra got a gun to shoot things with.

(13)
Blarg dropped a hat on his head. It was a radikool hat but not a magic one.

Blarg and his new friend then got in their car(though it was a tight squeeze for a zebra).
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 08:32:31 am by FallacyofUrist »
Generic Arms Race.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2018, 09:41:52 pm »

Better plan! Activate Operation Thrown Stone!

5 PP: Create a furniture golem using all of the furniture.

When life gives you subpar lemonade, dump it out and use the glass for something else.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2018, 06:40:43 am »

I got skipped.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2018, 08:22:32 am »

I got skipped.
The facepalm is the latest hottest dance move. Like have you heard of it?

Er let me fix that.
Generic Arms Race.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2018, 07:26:09 am »

"So everybody's doing there own thing, so I'm gonna go and do my own thing."
Drive the car out of the factory, then drive to a town near by.

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2018, 05:47:48 pm »

Well that went horribly
I drive my ship back to the factory, yelling for someone to grab fortuna, then I use 4 PP to make an artifact, the Automated defense node, a magitech system designed to be distributed over an area, forming a potent defensive shield that replicates any attack thrown at it and sends it right back. I use my one remaining PP to Put a blessing of minor increased production on my factory
Quote from: evicted Saint on discord
Weaponizing Jesus isn't something you do turn 4
Quote from: Alice on a different discord, to iridium, kind of.
hold on, let me keep blowing kisses at him until he stops
My Power armor arms race
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]