Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 26

Author Topic: Exodus from Vlanlados  (Read 27134 times)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
Re: Exodus from Vlanlados
« Reply #105 on: July 10, 2018, 01:25:27 am »

Strictly speaking, whether he's going voluntarily is PJ's decision. But, you could force him out. He may even attempt to use his veto power- it may be that some of the colonists are loyal enough that they will not wish to turn him over even in the face of the popular vote.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 10, 2018, 03:37:14 am »

If most want me to go, I'll go. If it increases the chance that the people of Vlanlados will be safe and make it to their new home I will do it. I'd rather not be in a jail cell, or put in front of a firing line, but at least my people will be safe. At least there will still be an heir to the throne... (but it wouldn't be the current Katzar's son, he died when Cannala took over, it would actually be his daughter who's too young at this point to rule as Katzarin. What would probably happen is the Konov (think of them as a powerful noble elected to keep the katzar from having unlimited power and to act as a kind of regent) would take most of the power as I doubt a child who's still learning will be able to do much at the moment.)
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #107 on: July 10, 2018, 04:00:46 am »

Katzar will go willingly, or else. I mean, he wouldn't want to endanger his people, right? Unless he does, in which case he might not be the leader that's needed...
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 10, 2018, 07:41:51 am »

I'll, just take a hundred and go recover those tools.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 10, 2018, 08:58:16 am »

If he goes, anyone loyal to him can go as well, to serve as his defense team / break him out of jail.

If this happens, I'll start a spinoff RTD about breaking him out of Forenia. And yes, that would mean this spinoff spawned a spinoff within its first week of operation.

Kos can play as the Forenian side.
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 10, 2018, 11:30:05 am »

You almost make me sorry for kicking you off the ship piratejoe.

However, I do actually think that the katzar surrendering himself is the best way to get out of this intact. The alternative is trying to take 2 fully armed warships on a floating wreck with civilians and 200 rifles. That, or hoping they aren't willing to attack us to get to you.

I mean, sure, if we won the boarding and conquered one of those ships we would make a leap in capabilities. But chances are we would just lose a lot, or everything.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #111 on: July 10, 2018, 06:34:23 pm »

Can't we just throw the Katzar overboard and claim he was never here?
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 10, 2018, 07:03:54 pm »

Can't we just throw the Katzar overboard and claim he was never here?

They've spotted him. He's spoken up.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #113 on: July 10, 2018, 07:30:24 pm »

Cover him with a blanket and then throw him overboard.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 10, 2018, 08:43:31 pm »

Lets remember to keep the Katzar's wheelchair when we surrender him or toss him overboard. Never know when someone else might need it.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 10, 2018, 09:32:45 pm »

Lets remember to keep the Katzar's wheelchair when we surrender him or toss him overboard. Never know when someone else might need it.

Same goes for his shoes.

And liver.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 10, 2018, 10:02:11 pm »

Does he have any dental fillings we can pry out first?

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 10, 2018, 10:17:22 pm »

So, from what I'm getting, the plan is something like "Turn the Katzar over, but be sure to have a few people come with him to assist in the legal defense. Also, take his wheelchair if he's just frail and not paralyzed." Is that right?

Avanti!

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 10, 2018, 10:41:21 pm »

So, from what I'm getting, the plan is something like "Turn the Katzar over, but be sure to have a few people come with him to assist in the legal defense. Also, take his wheelchair if he's just frail and not paralyzed." Is that right?

"Turn the Katzar over. Anyone that thinks Forenia will be more merciful than Antarctica can go with him. Here have a cane, it's easier to whack people with than a wheelchair."

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #119 on: July 11, 2018, 07:07:55 am »

"Turn the Katzar over, but be sure to have Kot go with him to assist in his legal defense. Also, just have the Forenians bring their own stretcher or something, and maybe a blanket, because he's gonna be cold without clothes."
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 26