Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: Semi-minimalist Clone Wars RTD  (Read 15196 times)

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Semi-minimalist Clone Wars RTD
« Reply #150 on: September 13, 2018, 06:26:29 pm »

Work my shift at Taco Kitty.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 13, 2018, 09:04:45 pm »

Work my shift at Taco Kitty.
[5] You work so well that you get noticed by your shift manager and get your pay: $72. +1 to next roll

Name: William Afton
Objective: Start a successful business
Health: fine
Inventory: book in business(+1 to all business rolls), $70
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 13, 2018, 11:27:20 pm »

Suggest to my manager that this restaurant could use a mascot, perhaps some sort of robot.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 14, 2018, 04:23:46 am »

Have everyone equip some weapons, and start making drugs in our warehouse.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 14, 2018, 07:38:00 am »

The GM kills Orca's clone, meta-gaming is bad and will always end up with you nerfed.

who the actual fuck is orca
it's over

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 14, 2018, 11:26:30 am »

Get submarine to north pole and start melting Ice by torpedoes with nuclear warheads to cause global floods due to water level rising dramatically, so countries get more trigger happy

Damn Venice will pay for everything, mwahaha

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 14, 2018, 02:00:59 pm »

Suggest to my manager that this restaurant could use a mascot, perhaps some sort of robot.
[4+1+1] Your manager likes the idea so much that he gives you the job of mascot, "You are after all the model worker."

Have everyone equip some weapons, and start making drugs in our warehouse.
[1] They equip weapons alright and the strongest of them decides he should rule over you. Quick think fast.

The GM kills Orca's clone, meta-gaming is bad and will always end up with you nerfed.

who the actual fuck is orca
Sorry 0cra, sheesh some people are temperamental. Your clone is killed off for meta-gaming.

Get submarine to north pole and start melting Ice by torpedoes with nuclear warheads to cause global floods due to water level rising dramatically, so countries get more trigger happy

Damn Venice will pay for everything, mwahaha
[4+1] You had no more nukes, but you were able to get some without anyone batting an eye and nuked the northern Icecaps. The icecaps melt but then refreeze in a matter of days.

Name: William Afton
Objective: Start a successful business
Inventory: book in business(+1 to all business rolls), $70

Name: Dr. Unpleasant
Goal: World domination
Health: fine, but threatened
Inventory: $40, and a warrant
followers: 20

Name: Clone 347
objective : killing queen of Britain chaos theory - collapse world order by making superpowers fight each other
Inventory: standard military side arm and rifle
followers: 1 sub + crew (you are starting to gather quite the force)

Worlds News: With the nuking of the northern icecaps the water level has risen slightly by 1.5 cm. Luckily the icecaps refroze a couple days after so it was not as bad as it could have been. The government of UK has issued a warning that the next nuclear launch will result in the breaking of ties will all other powers.
In other news the occupation of China's by all its neighbors has made all their economies better. The US is blaming Russia for the nuking of China due to them gaining the most from it and the US losing the most from it.

So close sprinkled you are almost done with with your second objective. 1 more and you win the game(this is getting really out of hand).
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 14, 2018, 02:56:37 pm »

After my shift, read up on robotics.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 14, 2018, 02:57:33 pm »

Launch missiles to burst at orbit to start, whatever this smart name is for chain reaction of blown up satellites destroying even more satellites with their shards

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 14, 2018, 02:58:49 pm »

If anything, the person who's playing Fitzgerald is the one who's causing all the metagaming, since he decided to attempt to ruin my run just because I took note of the fact he's playing a furry. For fucks sake the GM never said anything about metagaming via looking at other player's initial sheets. Meanwhile, he fucking decided "hey i'm gonna be a shitter and ruin someone else's objective by looking in a spoiler specifically labelled "if you look in here you're a metagaming fuckface" for no other reason than hurr durr i don't like other people getting their followers to help do their objectives and i love being a metagaming fuck"

anyways

it's over

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 15, 2018, 12:42:40 am »

Tell all the members of my gang that if they kill the guy that's trying to kill me, I will give them 40% of all the drugs produced for the next year.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 16, 2018, 08:27:17 pm »

This game is done due to sprinkled chariot causing a nuclear apocalypse and I need to cut back on games to focus on school that is starting up and sense this one is just a minimalist RTD it goes.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 16, 2018, 09:12:44 pm »

Meanwhile, he fucking decided "hey i'm gonna be a shitter and ruin someone else's objective by looking in a spoiler specifically labelled "if you look in here you're a metagaming fuckface" for no other reason than hurr durr i don't like other people getting their followers to help do their objectives and i love being a metagaming fuck"
I didn't actually look in said spoiler, I called you out on the meta gaming after you launched the attack.

For fucks sake the GM never said anything about metagaming via looking at other player's initial sheets.
This at least is true, but it ought to be fairly implicit. If your character had no way of knowing about my character, launching an attack on them would be meta gaming.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 17, 2018, 04:11:07 am »

If the world wasn't destroyed I'd have a chance to take it over with my drug empire. 
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]