Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge: Fall of Ovechkin  (Read 9134 times)

TheFantasticMsFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Ckk Ckk
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge: Fall of Ovechkin
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2018, 07:25:07 pm »

Ask for my lunch back. Also possibly my lucky screwdriver, if they are feeling reasonable

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2018, 07:31:28 pm »

Nin...

Sneak away and change into a spare uniform to blend in. Make sure to avoid direct checks.

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2018, 07:36:40 pm »

Pretend to be deaf, but explain that we are very good at reading lips. A learned skill by necessity, given the lack of education to teach sign language on Vlanlados. Say that we had planned to see the view of the sea from up on the con tower, and had noticed our ear aching. Thus, he decided to try to cool it down on the metal to not waste the medicine.

Avanti!

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2018, 07:44:28 pm »

I shout something about "DEATH TO OVECHKIN!". I irradiate everyone around me from my many tumors.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2018, 09:37:45 pm »

Pretend to be deaf, but explain that we are very good at reading lips. A learned skill by necessity, given the lack of education to teach sign language on Vlanlados. Say that we had planned to see the view of the sea from up on the con tower, and had noticed our ear aching. Thus, he decided to try to cool it down on the metal to not waste the medicine.

I'm sorry, this was too dumb to let last.

-2 Disadvantage, because it was a dumb idea!
Rolls: 1 4 5

The lieutenant steps outside and turns to face Nicolai.

Nicolai comes out of his corner. "Sorry. I'm deaf, but I can read lips," he says. He points to his ear. "I came up for the view. My ear, uh, it hurts. I wanted to cool it down."

"I see," says the lieutenant. He seems to soften a bit. "Not many sign language schools in Vlanlados, eh?"

"No, not many," says Nicolai.

The lieutenant turns away to go back into the bridge. "Well, hurry along now, this area's off limits," the lieutenant says, gesturing down the stairs.

"Alright, thank you," says Nicolai. He starts down the stairs.

He gets a full two steps down before the lieutenant comes out of the bridge again, walking forcefully. He takes a small air horn out of his pocket and points it at Nicolai's left ear.

"What are you-" Nicolai begins.

He turns it on at full blast.

The screeching sound pierces Nicolai's mind and leaves him stunned and disoriented. He slumps against the stairs.

"Deaf? Cool your ear down? Doesn't explain how you found the single best place to listen in to the conversations on the bridge, eh?" He pokes the gun at Nicolai. "Lemme tell you something funny. Our brig is really big, and our passenger quarters are... kinda small. So to the brig with you!"

Nicolai is now Stunned (until turn 3 end) and Deafened (until turn 4 end)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 09:42:52 pm by blueturtle1134 »
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2018, 09:42:55 pm »

"Oh my god. Oh my... you, sir!"
Nicolai begins to tear up slightly.
"I'm not entirely deaf after all! I might be able to hear again, really hear! Thank you sir, for you have given me new hope! Of course, I've simply never heard anything loud enough!"

Avanti!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2018, 11:47:03 am »

Wonder around until I find a soldier alone on the deck looking over a railing, and wait until we are completely alone and shove him over the side into the water.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TheFantasticMsFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Ckk Ckk
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2018, 01:25:32 pm »

Find either a set of torpedos or AShMs, figure out how to force them to detonate be it by hitting it with a hammer or something, and hold the ship and it's crew hostage. My demmands are the following: Overkin let out of the bright, Kot thrown overboard, my lunch to be returned along with the toolbox, and for the ship to make course to anartica.if my demmands are not met, I will detonate the weapon.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2018, 01:28:02 pm »

Find either a set of torpedos or AShMs, figure out how to force them to detonate be it by hitting it with a hammer or something, and hold the ship and it's crew hostage. My demmands are the following: Overkin let out of the bright, Kot thrown overboard, my lunch to be returned along with the toolbox, and for the ship to make course to anartica.if my demmands are not met, I will detonate the weapon.

You've already acted!

Do you want to replace that action?
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

TheFantasticMsFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Ckk Ckk
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2018, 01:33:03 pm »

Yes. Glory to the Overkin!

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2018, 01:37:06 pm »

Yes. Glory to the Overkin!

You rolled a 1.

TheFantasticMsFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Ckk Ckk
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2018, 02:49:19 pm »

Glory to the Overkin!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2018, 04:28:47 pm »

...Plenty of chaos to hide in.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2018, 08:03:39 pm »

Spoiler: Rolls (click to show/hide)

The lieutenant is distracted from Mr. Nicolai by a shout from below.

He runs to the stairs. A guardsman looks up at him from below. “Sir… they found one of the Vlanladosians, near the ASM!”

The lieutenant looks back to glare at Nicolai. “Don’t think I’m done with you for one minute,” he says. Then he dashes down.

Bobby Bobkikov had almost gotten to the Anti-Ship Missile bay, too. He just followed the signs pointing to it. He was apprehended one door from his goal by a pair of Forenian guards. Four more, along with the lieutenant, walk down the halls of the ship towards him.

As they go down the halls another soldier rushes in, dragging Zultan behind him. “He tried to toss me over the railing of the ship!”

“THROW HIM IN THE BRIG!” the lieutenant shouts, without turning his head. The soldier drags Zultan off to do just that.

In the meantime, unseen by all, Kuro manages to get into a Forenian guard uniform.

Kuro is now Disguised

At the brig
Someone told me it’s all happening at the zoo…

Okay, enough of you have gotten brigged that it pays for me to write an actual description of the thing…

There’s a central hallway with eight cells to either side. They are barred by iron bars. There is a door on one end of the hallway and a weapons storage room to the other. The hall is patrolled by two guards.

Kot sits in a cell at the corner. “DEATH TO OVECHKIN! DEATH TO OVECHKIN!” he shouts. Nobody cares about him.

The guards drag Zultan in and throw him into a cell.

Spoiler: Status report! (click to show/hide)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2018, 08:05:05 pm »

IRRADIATE EVERYONE MORE!
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5