Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge: Fall of Ovechkin  (Read 8991 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge: Fall of Ovechkin
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2018, 07:48:31 am »

"That man has never heard a thing anyone has ever said to him."
If that gets me out of the cell go and stand on the deck for a bit, if not just sit in the corner for a bit.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2018, 10:02:53 am »

Sleep some in the brig, write down how the soldiers did not seem to understand my predicament in the notebook.

Avanti!

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2018, 05:00:11 am »

The Katzar seemed confused for a moment, and he kept that look before saying "Why are you asking this? And you do realized saying he is Hard of hearing is a bit of an understatement..." It was quite easy to gather that he was pretending to be deaf as he was caught listening in on something he shouldn't, or at least something similar, and he knew that telling the truth would only lead to one of his own people being betrayed. So, naturally he went along with it, besides, he doubted that they would free him anyway if he told the truth...He did worry what the madman would say however...
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2018, 02:12:05 am »

Unless he lost his hearing now, I am pretty sure he hears fine. That, or the tumors reached that part in his brain.
Also, Ovechkin is hiding a weapon on himself or hid it away somewhere, so I'd watch out. It's true I swear. I think it's in his cane.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 02:17:44 am by Kot »
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2018, 11:06:56 am »

Since the main Exodus from Vlanlados game has stalled, I feel obliged to continue this one…

Turn 4

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

“Hm…” muses the Lieutenant. “So everyone agrees that he’s hard of hearing… except Kot… who’s unstable and enraged at all Vlanladosians?”

“Yeah, that Kot right?” Zultan says.

“I mean, now he’s talking to the rats,” Ovechkin comments.

Kot turns from his futile efforts to convince the prison rats of Ovechkin’s evil for a second. “I’d watch out if I were you, Lieutenant!” He points at Ovechkin. “He took a weapon onboard! It’s in his cane!”

The Lieutenant scowls. “If you haven’t noticed, we took his cane. It’s been inspected and there’s no secret weapon.” He then releases Nicolai and shakes his hand. “I’m sorry to have judged you so quickly, Mr. Kovalyuk. We’ll have someone look at your ear on the mainland.” He then walks off.

Meanwhile, Blanc Kuro manages to find a map of the ship and memorize it. See the map here. And Bobby Bobkikov is shown to the mess hall nearby. A dish of curry is being served for lunch to all guests, personnel, and even prisoners. You can all decide whether or not to eat it.

Spoiler: Status report! (click to show/hide)
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2018, 06:37:12 am »

The lieutenant strides into the brig, dragging Nicolai behind him. “Vlanladosians! Do you know if this man is hard of hearing? If one of you tells the truth, I’ll let him out.”
He believed us so does that mean that I get to go free?
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2018, 05:23:44 pm »

Alright I'm bumping this!

...I took an action. But you don't get to know about it.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2018, 05:35:48 pm »

Nicolai rubs his ears with his hands.
"...strange. There must have been a deposit or a blockage of some kind, since I'm actually noticing sound now. Not recognizably or well, mind you, but... I'm hearing something. I will see you about the ship, hopefully. Despite the less than ideal circumstances, thank you."
Nicolai then heads off to find the mess hall and a bite to eat.

Avanti!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2018, 06:01:02 pm »

Stealthily go to find some guard gear. Then blend in to get some food.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 08:28:01 am by TricMagic »

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2018, 10:11:08 pm »

Kill the rats (after all, revolution requires sacrifices) and paint the cell in blood. Try to summon a spirit of revolution.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2018, 07:45:06 am »

Decide whether or not to eat the curry. If you decide not to, you will get a -1 penalty for all rolls until food is served again. Totally not a cheap way for me to trick you into thinking it's bad and having you take a -1 for no reason...

Also, waiting on Zultan and Fox.
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

TheFantasticMsFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Ckk Ckk
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2018, 02:51:24 pm »

Eat it, and continue trying to get a tour of the ship, cause I have never seen such a wonder of engineering.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2018, 03:06:40 am »

"Hay that guy said if I told the truth I'd get to go free, so am I gonna get out?"
Wait for one of the guards to answer.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]