Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Manager order condition to check for fabric bags  (Read 687 times)

Paralyzoid

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Manager order condition to check for fabric bags
« on: July 15, 2018, 01:31:46 am »

My fort keeps running out of bags. I'm trying to get a flour and dye system set up, so I want to always have spare bags on hand.

In the manager menu, I'm able to create an order to make 10 cloth bags, and it's currently set to restart if completed and check conditions daily. The condition right now is that the "amount of empty boxes and bags is less than 10". Is there a way to have it only check for bags and not boxes?
(Or only cloth bags is fine, since that's what I'm drowning in excess of. My textile industry runs off of rope reeds and hemp.)
He felt aroused after seeing the goblin Ramkal Drunkensiege's dead body.

nutregina

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Manager order condition to check for fabric bags
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 02:24:52 am »

set material Pig tail

ancient_vampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2018, 03:08:35 am »

The condition right now is that the "amount of empty boxes and bags is less than 10". Is there a way to have it only check for bags and not boxes?

The Condition "empty sewn-imageless boxes and bags" returns the amount of empty bags in your fortress. No matter wich material they are made of and without boxes.

anewaname

• Bay Watcher
  • The mattock... My choice for problem solving.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 04:02:50 am »

I use "empty plant boxes and bags" but do not allow unused wood chests in the fort. Just as you would not want to start decorating with cloth images when using sewn-imageless...
How did I manage to successfully apply the lessons of The Screwtape Letters to my perceptions of big grocery stores?

Halnoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Plan for the Worst. Hope for the Best. Have Fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 01:21:30 am »

You could use the soft token
One of the dwarfs walked in front of Thor to get a better view of the prye, and Thor kicked him irritably into the middle of the flames, which made Thor feel slightly better and made all the dwarfs feel much worse.

Cloth Armor Mod http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=158967.msg7063531#msg7063531

anewaname

• Bay Watcher
  • The mattock... My choice for problem solving.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 12:01:13 pm »

You could use the soft token
Unfortunately, it is not available through the job manager's traits listing.
How did I manage to successfully apply the lessons of The Screwtape Letters to my perceptions of big grocery stores?