Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Demigodhood Multiverse: Ameranthin IC  (Read 2366 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Demigodhood Multiverse: Ameranthin IC
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2018, 08:09:40 pm »

Enter.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2018, 09:38:19 pm »

"Have you any knowledge of a massive ape soaked in blood and wrapped in vines? It may have left to the north, though I am unsure."
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2018, 12:34:59 am »

Elysia
- - - -
Inside the exceptionally oppressive but mostly harmless amounts of heat reduces to a more tolerable form of Hot. natives young and old are Walking along both sides of the "main street"- and from this much closer distance it is clear that they are not heavily armored rather they have some form of thick carapace covering most of their body. Approaching from the left is the military officer, carrying a rifle similar to the soldiers upon the wall upon His(?) back. They ask Who you are and where you came from, after introducing themselves as Major D. Xindixi.
- - - - - -
Mekhane
- - - - - -
A few of the natives explain that you encountered on of the "Beasts" Specifically you encountered one of the Rummagpege- Which other then their immense strength and brutality are known as rather slow and stupid- but are one of the main reasons that their ancestors had to abandon their city further to the southwest.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2018, 06:53:58 am »

"I came from another world. I am Elysia"

As per usual, World Order.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2018, 06:30:37 pm »

"How many beings reside in this village?"
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2018, 10:56:24 pm »

Elysia
- - - -
Apparently mostly unphased by your rather distant origins, the Major offers to take you on a tour of the settlement and possibly find a barracks for you to stay in for the night- as you are Obviously under equipped to be traveling around here after dark.   Meanwhist you are still spreading ether to the air of this world, something which has not been noticed by most natives but some of the... odder ones have seemingly felt.
- - - - - -
Mekhane
- - - - - -
According to the natives there are roughly 30 of them in the village, and another 120 - 300 in other nearby places.

- - - - -
General
- - - - -
Its starting to get dark- Animals are starting to go quiet and although the sun has not moved since you got here a dark "shadow" is starting to move across it, you expect that it will be fully covered in 1-2 time periods.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2018, 06:50:56 am »

Ask about any tasks that need doing.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2018, 04:59:01 pm »

Use my Prometheus ability to teach them science.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2018, 09:55:36 pm »

Elysia
- - - -
The major has several jobs, but stresses that most of them would be rather... difficult, to do until morning.
 ~JOBS~
 >Check on the Miners of Devison C14-2...  earlier in the day they lost radio contact and the major has been lacking in spare men to send to check on them, They Should be Somewhere to the north east
 >Assist in clearing raiders out of Radioactive Storage depot X3... Several of the western natives apparently got into the town under the cover of night yesterday and have been raiding randomly from the Powerstation Dump area, The issue is that they cracked open several canisters of toxic waste and are proving rather... lethal with their contents, thus the major has only been able to keep them there for now.
 >Outpost restock... Several nearby outposts have recently been retaken, now thats not to say that they are fully operational nor fully staffed, in fact they mostly have skeleton crews, thus since the major can't send out anyone out with the needed supplies for them it would be YOUR job if you accepted.
- - - - - -
Mekhane
- - - - - -
You Seek a way to teach the natives Science, searching around you quickly find a rusted down motorized vehicle, within it there are several dozen long dead corpses of something biologically different from the natives you have been interacting with- and their Rifles, returning you go through a few fairly simple lessons involving the physics and machining of the weapons which the small crowd of natives seem to get fairly easily.

- - - - -
General
- - - - -
It will clearly be "night" by the end of the next time period, and from a quick glance at the sky whatever god made this world was rather lazy about astrological structuring as there are no stars nor moons to speak of. Thankfully, it shouldn't last Too long if how long it was "day" is anything to go off.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2018, 08:12:23 am »

"I'm rather capable. But I think seeking the miner's before dawn might be important."

"I'll head out to them for the night, and return once dawn breaks. Suppose I'll need a radio to give them as well.'

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2018, 11:52:24 am »

Teach them gun safety and how to use the rifles.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2018, 08:00:10 pm »

Elysia
- - - -
You accept the job of finding the miners, the Major mutters something about being eaten by a grue, then supplies you with a handheld radio and a lantern before telling you that No one will be allowed back in before dawn for any reason.  As you leave and the gates grind closed behind you the sky finally goes dark. The only light around is from the town and the fires that burn scattered across the landscape.
- - - - - -
Mekhane
- - - - - -
You begin teaching the natives gun use and safety, It goes perfectly fine- proving that your presence has driven a form of natural devotion into them.  As the light finally fades out the tribes shaman drags out a large crystalline structure and starts beating upon its side causing it to start producing light. Your massive knowledge of technology tells you that it is a highly advanced form of kinetic generator- and far more advanced then anything else you have found in this world.

- - - - -
General
- - - - -
Night has come- the darkness is nearly perfect except for a few lighted things here and there.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2018, 10:25:48 am »

Continue to spread World Order as I head in the direction of the last radio signal.

Also, activate Armor.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2018, 03:06:54 pm »

Inquire as to the origins of the crystal.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2018, 10:05:49 pm »

Elysia
- - - -
You head further into this land of fire- towards the northeast where they were last seen.  A few minutes? perhaps an hour? later you hear gunfire and spot something- or rather several things, a handful of smoky creatures which look somewhat feline, with slightly red and orange glowing spots showing through the darkness, Circling a concrete structure with a rather torn apart antenna upon its top. You can see an iron or steel door on this side, with deep claw marks in it- the creatures have clearly been trying to get in quite heavily.  The creatures have clearly not seen you yet but it is only a matter of time until they do.
- - - - - -
Mekhane
- - - - - -
Your inquiry is answered with Replies of the "Temple of the greater ones", and somewhat vague directions to some sort of temple deeper to the west. Its clear that the shaman either didn't get it themselves or was told by whatever predecessor they had.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4