Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Demigodhood Multiverse: Ameranthin IC  (Read 2364 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Demigodhood Multiverse: Ameranthin IC
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2018, 09:56:34 am »

World Order: Ether of Thyself.

Ready my Xenoblade, and ready myself to use my Monaco Art: Swift. When they attack, cut their forms as chaff. Having their spirit form cut in half is just as deadly to them as if they were solid, maybe more so, being thoughts.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2018, 06:50:18 pm »

"Greater Ones? Please, tell me more."
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2018, 07:09:28 pm »

Elysia
- - - -
You wait- when finally they notice you and charge, you strike- the first of the beasts is struck in twain with a shower of ash and sparks, Revealing at this much closer point that they are creatures of Fire, and clearly of this world. More come, Eight total, You rush forwards- decapitating one and the rest start to flee- in the corner of your eye you see something... different, more humanoid, but when you turn to look it is already gone.
- - - - - -
Mekhane
- - - - - -
The Shaman answers with tales of a race from an age before his people- a race that supposedly built cities in the sky and Bound the "Primal beasts" deep within the world, Tales of weapons able to reduce a man to dust without any effort- and of a time where all the world was lush and green(though not nearly as Lush and green as this Jungle...) Its clear that these sorts of stories make up much of their mythology and that if these people truly existed they likely don't exist anymore.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2018, 03:24:09 pm »

Best see if what's inside is all right. Call out to them that help is here. Spread World Order as usual.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2018, 05:51:44 pm »

"How far back does the history of your tribe stretch?"
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2018, 11:55:04 pm »

Elysia
- - - -
You call out, and a slot opens in the door- the door which someone calls out from, identifying themselves as a miner and asking you in before the "Black Blazers" return and attack again.
- - - - - -
Mekhane
- - - - - -
According to the shaman, his tribe has been in existence for somewhere between 10950 and 164250 Cycles , But according to him some of his stories are from before the rising of the night shroom which occured roughly 365000 Cycles back.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2018, 10:39:38 am »

Come in and offer the Radio. Ask what these Blazers are and what they do. Other Habits of them as well.

World Order as usual.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2018, 12:27:22 pm »

Ask about the Primal Beasts.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2018, 02:45:22 pm »

Elysia
- - - -
The miners are thankful for the Radio, and explain that "Black Blazers" Are a specific "breed" of Blaerz Beasts, they Feed upon Darkness and Fear- as well as anything they can get their maws around, and under ordinary circumstances take *Only* a few rounds from a heavy emplaced gun to remove- rather then a specialty *extinguisher* bullet.  But as you can probably tell, they didn't really have access to either heavy weaponry nor Piles of ammo to drive them off when other more common beasts took out their radio early on in the day.  they offer up a bed or a tour around this bunker that's constructed above their assigned mine.
- - - - - -
Mekhane
- - - - - -
The Shaman Explains that the Primal Beasts are supposedly the First four- and most powerful of the Beasts, each of them supposedly "rules" over a forth of the world, he doesn't know very much about the beasts of the other three fourths of the lands besides the legendary names of the primals, they are Eritheen, Frizzon, Attheriss, and Cinnderate.  Eritheen is the supposed master of this jungle, they are referred to as the "Great Ape" and "Earth Bearer"- they are supposedly a massive wooden ape far greater in stature than all other things on this continent, who wears a mountain as armor- but the shaman half jokes that if such a massive creature truly exists then he would have seen it towering over the trees- you can tell that there is warning in that joke.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2018, 03:43:53 pm »

"A tour please. And getting rid of those Blazers is far easier for me."

Spread World Order still.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2018, 05:28:11 pm »

Walk around the village looking for interesting things.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2018, 09:26:05 pm »

Elysia
- - - -
The tour goes fairly quickly- the barracks is a sparse affair with more function then form to it, you didn't expect them to have any sort of greenhouse- but that is where they grew most of the food they have eaten in the last few months apparently, You pass up touring the generator room- less because of how boring it would be and more from the fact that their "Generator" is exposed to air- creating some rather hot flames in there- even compared to outside.  Their armory is mostly empty- bar some obviously neglected trophy weapons and antiques. You also skimp out on inspecting the mine itself- what with it supposedly reaching molten rock in "a matter of feet"... what's with these guys and excessively hot and fiery places?
- - - - - -
Mekhane
- - - - - -
Traveling around you spot several oddities- Including natives happily eating brightly colored frog or toad like creatures which had just paralyzed a furry bear sized creature with several sets of limbs at a touch, Several humanoids of another species tied up and dangling from a tree with the word "Captives" carved into its side, and a native herding along what look to be caterpillars with what looks to be a crystalline cattle prod.

- - - - -
General
- - - - -
the sun is starting to show again- its morning- probably.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2018, 09:33:07 am »

Continue to Spread World Order as far as I can in here. Prepare to head back to the village, unless they need something else.

>Assist in clearing raiders out of Radioactive Storage depot X3.

Radio Contact to see about that assignment. Is it on the way to the illage, or should I return there first?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 09:35:10 am by TricMagic »

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2018, 11:55:10 am »

Ask if they know of any other tribes.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2018, 04:07:25 am »

Elysia
- - - -
The Depot is located back in the town- So you start walking, you reach the gate uneventfully and head to where it is supposedly located.  The first thing you notice about the place is the smell- there is clearly more then just radioactive chemicals leaking out, second thing you notice is the dead guard- lying face down in a pool of his own blood- a green bone looking spike sticking out the back of their neck.   The door is Sorta wide open, and some military guards are standing near the larger street openings to around here, mostly armed with what seems to be a form of flamethrower.
- - - - - -
Mekhane
- - - - - -
They know of three other nearby tribes- and The wandering trader caravan.

“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4