Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Chrononauts: Science Club (IC)  (Read 3081 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Chrononauts: Science Club (IC)
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2018, 06:15:02 pm »

”Huh. Why’d your grandpa teach you combat? Did he want you to go into the army, or something?” She can’t even imagine that being a possibility, given Kenny was here in front of her and not a jarhead right now, but the question had to be asked.
Black lives matter.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2018, 08:21:34 pm »

“ He said I should know to defend myself, just in case. Besides what fun is inventing a ray gun if you do not basic aiming practice?”
Physics joke.

“ Nah not in the military, not really patriotic.”

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2018, 10:17:51 pm »

”That’s a good point... And that also gives me an idea, which will probably result in my expulsion and/or arrest if things go wrong.” Liberty rubs her hands together in a mock devious-villain gesture.

”Oh, okay. Me neither, I guess. Despite my name.”
Black lives matter.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2018, 12:46:22 am »

“ Oh yeah? What kind of plan are you scheming? Your secret is safe with me, Liberty.”

He smirks, found the super villain gesture funny.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2018, 09:55:33 am »

”Well, when you said ray gun... I don’t know, it just reminded me of alien blasters from video games and things like that. I wouldn’t actually make one.”
Black lives matter.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2018, 03:54:03 pm »

“ Fair enough. Just what exactly would you build and what have you built?” In chemistry, one thing he remembers is the formula for napalm. Thank you, Fight Club.

“ Because I am sure there are many things we do do, because alien blasters do not exist, right?” Not now anyway.

“ Hey, did you know MIT invented hard light? Like the blade stuff from Mass Effecr? I heard somewhere in Japan they advanced it to keyboards.”

Could even be this campus.

( the hard light thing is a reality. Hell we can even teleport a gram of matter. Officials do not say how, just they “can.”

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2018, 04:28:12 pm »

”Hmm, lots of things. Miniature microwaves, a motorized scooter, a thing that did my bed for me in the morning... They’re all pretty much junk duct taped together, but almost all of them work great. I don’t get it.”

“And yeah, that’s true. I guess if I made a death ray myself it wouldn’t be alien, now would it?”
She giggles.

”Oh wow, seriously? That’s awesome! I’ve never played Mass Effect, but I remember it from, like, Portal. The bridges and stuff. I wonder if we could see it sometime.”
Black lives matter.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2018, 07:54:46 pm »

“ Cool! Near inventions, and the blaster would not be alien. Yeah, it could be here that light thing. My biggest science project was home made explosions. Crazy ex army uncle of mine. Would rather do other things in chemistry, but it’s stupid fun.”

Clearly he was around interesting characters.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2018, 10:13:38 am »

"Well, hellooooo!"

Something green seems to slide next to the two students walking next to eachother, seemingly popping out of hallway like a particularly chartreuse ghost. It's a person, though 'ghost' still wouldn't be too bad of a descriptor - skin pale, beady squinting eyes peering happily out under the shadow of his hat. His mouth is curled into a grin, which, with his head leaned forward at an angle, looks like a crooked letter "v".

The slightest of a Japanese accent seems to slide around his tongue, though he seems to be keeping it mostly on the down-low for now, at least. "What have we here? You guys seem to be looking for something!" He claps his hands together, wrapping up his tie with spindly fingers. "Maybe I can help. Takeo Susumu."
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2018, 10:35:54 am »

“ Well we were off to find the Science Club room. On this wing. Room 142 at 6 pm. Given this school killer reputation. We figured it would be interesting.”

Not making snap judgement, but something about this guy, is off. Like how he appeared like magic. But will give benefit of s doubt. “ Kenny.” He hates last name so omits it.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2018, 06:50:54 pm »

A tall figure comes abruptly into the conversation, his dark clothing and rather athletic build comes at first glance

Greetings...

Zerek sees the group of a eccentric green-clothed pale man, the feminine engineering student, and the tanned American. He approaches them with a rather methodical approach as one of his fingerless leather gloves is hanging off the back of his hands, his  eyes are shaded with some aviators, and his mouth is dried and coarse, rather making a stern appearance.

A minor mix of german and American accent of a dialect comes from his vocal cord

”I see you folk have a inclined in that respective science club of this university, and truth be told in has taken some of my interest as well. I never join clubs, because well... I’ve never found a suitable “click” of people to be behind usually preferring to be solo. Maybe this time it can be different...

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2018, 06:39:47 pm »

He notes yet another gas interest in this. He hopes there are more girls there, currently Liberty and Aiko. But yeah he cannot judge, they were all in name of science.

“ So another curious person? Sounds cool to me.”

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2018, 12:36:29 pm »

11.11.25, 5:00 PM

After a lot of walking and trying to locate the room number of where the meeting was supposed to be, they eventually found it, an hour before the meeting was supposed to start. The room was large, apparently some assembly room for the neuroscience majors, featuring a small platform with a podium on it and various tables. There was only one person in the room: seated at one of the tables doing some schoolwork was a 6' tall girl with dark hair, spreading down to her cheeks and styled into small spikes; her eyes were hazel but bright, intensely focusing on her work and not noticing them.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2018, 04:24:36 pm »

He notes the room and notices her. Being the bold type that he was, he simply said one thing.

“ Are we early? Or on time?” Tried to flash a smile should she get bothered, disarming smile is always a good deal.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2018, 06:13:35 pm »

”I think,” Liberty begins, quirking an eyebrow at Kenny as she approaches the dark-haired girl, ”that we’re an hour early. See the time?”

Then turning her attention to said girl, Liberty pulls a smile of her own. ”Sorry... I hope we aren’t bothering you.”
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 2 [3]