Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Demigodhood Multiverse: Godhood Lost(Prime Hub)  (Read 2979 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Demigodhood Multiverse: Godhood Lost(Prime Hub)
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2018, 03:23:45 pm »

Should be noted, a random portal jump can end badly.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2018, 10:40:59 pm »

In the event that 0cra_tr0per thinks that anything is a violation of the game rules, he may point it out to me and I'll take a closer look at the situation. It wouldn't be proper to invoke my right as head GM to give myself any kind of advantage, but if another player has a genuine concern then that is a bit different.

He will need much better reasoning than the Gridhood AoD complaint though.

Hopefully this won't be an issue at all.

Also. Whaaaat? Someone in this word can talk normally? Mind blown.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2018, 07:14:42 am »

Normal isn't the case though. She can just make herself understood through Ether.

You've already ran into the phenomenon with things like Focus.

Despite this, they can still be defeated with clever tactics; or more likely, be defeated when they do something stupid.
Your Regen was hampered through Fire Ether, and that is the concept of Fire. World Law is a major equalizer. That and dealing with major NPCs can be difficult, due to their own abilities.

Second fact, this gal is capable of fighting said old vampire, and potentially winning. Even if her element is Dark.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 07:24:40 am by TricMagic »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2018, 11:36:49 am »

I am going to mention that portals are not intended for the purpose of in-world transportation unless you actually spent power points on some kind of portal. However, nothing would stop you from portaling out of the world, then back in at a different location. Thus, I am ruling that using a portal for in-world transportation would have the same penalties that leaving a world would have. It is not a mechanic that should be "abused".

A demigod trying to leave a world cannot be stopped by anything. But on the flip side, a demigod trying to enter a world can. The portal in this case can be fizzled because it would be targeting a location in the same world and thus would count as the latter scenario.

Typical world exiting penalties may include loss of influence in the world, or an inability to return, depending on the circumstances and the GM.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2018, 11:55:32 am »

Main issue is that >Portal to Tantal would be a valid action.

He has to travel through Prime though, and this girl can stop it from connecting there. She can send him on his way to Tantal, or just drown him, Forcing him out of Terra.

Seriously, there are 6 areas, and the D7 landed on 1. His current goal of the Surface is literally Ocean. She doesn't want this guy to know where he is.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 12:00:51 pm by TricMagic »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2018, 04:32:45 pm »

0cra_tr0per, Icy portals are not an actual ability you have. Its just the in universe explanation of how you can get to other worlds.

I wanted to make a ruling in your favor. I really did... But you're really screwing this up here!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2018, 04:39:44 pm »

And its ending very badly as well. This is a situation you can speak out of.

Seriously, this is starting to get silly. She is not afraid of you, and you are in a spot.

On that note, old vampire is not facing terror of the sky level, but its still something most humans would avoid.

Keep in mind that its rather stringy.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 04:45:26 pm by TricMagic »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2018, 07:09:00 pm »

0cra_tr0per appears to be under the impression that things happened which should not have due to the misinterpretation of his size. I think he should provide specific examples of this. The only thing I noticed was the clones being "Small by necessity". It seems more likely to me that he is simply in a very enclosed area that lacks room for more than one house-sized ice related cat horror?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2018, 07:20:05 pm »

At most, 2 of his size. He has a little turning room, but not much.

The fact a quarter of it is underwater does not help.

If he was in Tantal, he could make them the same size as him. He's not flush with Ice Ether right now though.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 07:21:48 pm by TricMagic »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2018, 04:06:24 pm »

It should be noted that the Moonlight is kind of limited for you. It can grant a variety of effects under certain conditions. The next night will grant an effect useful for ambushing. But without the skills you now have, you wouldn't be capable of it.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2018, 06:08:07 pm »

Gaal'garot assumes that a phone autocorrect is responsible for the rather amusing phrase: "You the slam your fight down". I found this very amusing.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2018, 06:14:27 pm »

Gaal'garot assumes that a phone autocorrect is responsible for the rather amusing phrase: "You the slam your fight down". I found this very amusing.
you would be correct. It is amusing. Almost as amusing as stance.{assistance}

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2018, 06:06:12 pm »

You should note that if you continue north, you're going to need to cross the sightline of the village. And at this point, you're pretty much following the range.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2018, 06:07:26 pm »

I thought you said that the village was an underground maze thing?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2018, 06:09:47 pm »

When did I say underground..

Its made up of steel, bronze, metals, and stone. And sitting at the entrance to the valley.

Does your character know of modern cities? Thought you were more medieval.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6