Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Demigodhood Multiverse: Godhood Lost(Prime Hub)  (Read 2960 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Demigodhood Multiverse: Godhood Lost(Prime Hub)
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2018, 02:17:50 pm »

To be fair, if it weren't for that Fire Blade, you would roll right over them, and the creature's aren't a threat to you. Most of them anyway.

Oh, and Info from any of them would be huge, and helpful.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2018, 02:21:49 pm »

I was led to believe otherwise due to the fact that they could make a barrier capable of deflecting a full powered strike within a second's notice. I've been trying to get them into a position where I could extract blood from them, but both attempts failed and my later attempts to sneak up on them failed as well. Am I doing something wrong? The only thing I actually succeeded at was draining a few animals of blood.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2018, 02:28:16 pm »

Have you actually seen it last more than a couple of seconds though? Your combat processing is unreal, but it has it's drawbacks.

There is a limit to it, and only the Fire Blade is exceptional.

The fact of it being instant is near correct though. It is a common ability on Blades. It's more unusual to not see it.

You can feel the heat and steam as something more. Ask yourself this. How did they track you? What's different between you and other animals?

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2018, 02:30:21 pm »

Ah. I am simultaneously overestimating them and underestimating them. That makes sense. This isn't me being sarcastic, it actually does make sense.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2018, 04:47:15 pm »

If I can barely handle this, then you might end up scaring off other players who are considering visiting your worlds.

Note that one of these worlds has a God-killer. Each world is deadly, and being straight up violent does not help.

The world you're in has a beware of Blades warning.

You are also lucky Sonic Screech is still in your system. This is where the Law and Vamp Legends helps you.

It really doesn't help what has happened, but at least the first turn is ending.

This is fun though. OP you may be, but Blades even it out.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2018, 05:07:18 pm »

Wait. All that was just a single turn? I typically consider a turn to consist of one proper update post from the GM.

I'll also say that you are actually doing a very good job, despite my complaining. I like complaining. Dunno why.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2018, 05:17:45 pm »

Complaining is fun, as long as it's in good fun.

And you're still in the first turn cause you haven't quite made it out of your starting area. It's just passed 12, and approaching 13, Sunset, and the desert, for turn 2.

In other words, you'll in the Prologue of an adventure.
My opening post is no jest,

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2018, 09:24:34 pm »

...This will go badly. Old Vampire has tons of Hubris if he thinks he's the strongest in this world.

He's not far wrong, but still off. And you don't need infinite power to be a threat.

Well, at least he didn't Go to Mira and mess with the local Flora. Or the Piscnoids for that matter.

Night.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 09:39:10 pm by TricMagic »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2018, 10:20:12 pm »

Its actually stated in the first post of the OOC thread that player demigod characters are the strongest entity.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2018, 09:01:59 am »

Spoiler: Old rambling (click to show/hide)

Point is, the very nature of this world makes it difficult to deal with.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 11:13:01 am by TricMagic »

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2018, 04:11:16 pm »

... Good.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2018, 08:50:31 pm »

Right, stuck in a room with a bunch of tunnels, dealing with creatures that tend to weild anything they can get their paws on..

You are pretty lucky pure silver is near nonexistent in the area.

Fun, though this might hurt.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2018, 09:28:51 pm »

What did you think that I would do in that situation? You're really making me use my A material here.

These kids are absolutely insane.

Its turning into an epic battle though. Good job for that.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2018, 07:30:20 pm »

Um.. There are no intersecting paths. The barrier blocks the way. May want to move out of the tunnel.

The waterfall room and lake river is all a central, open room. And a bit of notice, remember those humans that were down those paths earlier? That's what they set up. And its on every path deeper in.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2018, 07:44:55 pm »

The intersecting paths were before the barrier. I know this because I encountered the intersection after I moved closer to the exit from the place with the pipes, so the intersection must be further away from the barrier because the barrier came after the pipes. The intersection is referenced on reply number 8 of the Terra thread.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 07:55:41 pm by Supernerd »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6