Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Author Topic: Demigodhood Multiverse: T'agsassith IC Thread  (Read 5363 times)

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
  • Currently experiencing fremdschämen.
    • View Profile
Re: Demigodhood Multiverse: T'agsassith IC Thread
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2018, 10:58:40 pm »

Gilbert
You try to convince the monster cats to join you in more or less the same way as before, with equally effective results. One of them starts quivering, then melts into a dark purple colored puddle... A second one then shrieks at you and starts running towards you...

There are a few other ones, but they remain perfectly still as before.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2018, 07:25:15 am »

>Activate ice shields in case it tries to hurt me. If so, tackle it before injecting cryovenom into it with my fangs.
it's over

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2018, 08:16:44 am »

Gilbert
You correctly identify the... Entity... as being hostile instead of moving into formation. It pounces at you in an attempt to bite you but your Ice Shield is more than enough to fend off its attack. You then ram into it and bite it.

It tastes awful, but it works. The monster cat appears to be frozen solid. You notice that the other monster cats do not appear to be reacting to this at all...

You also take notice of the fact that your current formation with your clones is suited to defending your flank, but less so for a head on attack. Worth considering in case you expect to find faster hostiles in the world.
You arrive at a mysterious castle filled with people whose statements are always false. Which one do you vote for?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2018, 08:59:51 am »

You also take notice of the fact that your current formation with your clones is suited to defending your flank, but less so for a head on attack. Worth considering in case you expect to find faster hostiles in the world.

Well then.

>Have the clones move into a formation similar to this diagram, same key as last time, so that I'll have a clone covering all of my sides:
. I .
I G I
. I .

and then I'll try and make an entry into the rusted building, making my own entrance via using rapidly freezing water vapour in cracks to make the metal loose if there's no other entrances.
it's over

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2018, 01:04:46 pm »

Gilbert
You and your four clones change to a "Plus" formation with you in the middle, and you then look for a way into the building. As you start to search you notice a bit of an oddity: When you moved to the side of the building, it looks like the side wall belongs to an entirely different facility! It seems that when you explore somewhere that you haven't been to before, your memories will stop interfering with the form of the world.

You are able to find an entrance. Unfortunately, as you are about the size of a house you are unable to get in through the door. You then freeze the water vapor on the wall to make it expand and weaken the metal walls. Doing this did not quite result in a house-sized hole however... Perhaps you can follow this up in a creative way?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2018, 01:10:18 pm »

Posts to watch, and wait for the day to be over so I can sleep.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2018, 01:47:14 pm »

>Summon a small, human-sized ice clone to investigate.
it's over

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2018, 05:33:54 pm »

Gilbert
As your ice clone power is not restricted to a specific size, making a smaller version proves to be quite possible and because your clones act as an extension of yourself in T'agsassith, you are able to perceive things through their eyes.

Your clone walks through the door, leaving a trail of ice behind it as it does. Inside the building, you see machinery that seems to be made of some brown colored metal, much of it is roughly three meters tall. A pretty loud humming noise can be heard. There are what appear to be glass pipes between the machines; some of them are carrying fluids and some of them have lumps of a physical material going through them.

You are also not alone. A few creatures seem to be observing the machinery. They are mammalian in nature and stand up to six feet tall. They have a bipedal form, are covered in black fur with yellow strips and they have very large ears roughly a foot in diameter. Evidently, they are quite mechanically inclined.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2018, 06:37:23 pm »

A number of creatures sit at the tables. They are mammalian in nature and stand up to six feet tall. They have a bipedal form, are covered in black fur with yellow strips and they have very large ears roughly a foot in diameter.

You are also not alone. A few creatures seem to be observing the machinery. They are mammalian in nature and stand up to six feet tall. They have a bipedal form, are covered in black fur with yellow strips and they have very large ears roughly a foot in diameter.

hmmm

>Have my ice clone investigate what these creatures are and what they and the machine are doing.
it's over

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2018, 10:55:24 pm »

Gilbert
You have your ice clone investigate things. From what it can tell, there is a machine that takes an off-gray colored fluid, a clear liquid that you can identify as water, and some cube shaped objects, and combines them to make a slightly different colored cube shaped object. The product is then moved into some kind of... Scanner?

You also identify the creatures as being... Not cats! They appear quite alien to you. One of them also identified you, but they are wrong. They said "Who let the funny looking Koyoopio in?" Yeah. You're not one of whatever that is.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2018, 06:16:59 am »

I think a Koyoopio is these creature's analog to felines. Either way, I don't think a sabertooth tiger made of ice looks familiar to them.

>Attempt to communicate with them via smaller ice clone. Tell them that I (well, in this case, the ice clone I got in here with) am an ice clone of Gilbert, a great, arctic sabertooth tiger.
it's over

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2018, 04:25:58 pm »

Gilbert
Your ice clone speaks to them, and you now have the attention of everyone in the room with the exception of this one guy (or possibly girl) who seems totally fixated on looking at some kind of screen.

One of them just says something along the lines of "Uh huh..."
Another more interesting one of them says "Oh, are you the inspector? I was told that you would be a bit unusual."
And a third one is just sort of looking around with his (or her) mouth wide open and a quizzical expression, as if the world was going crazy and that you clearly didn't belong here like any normal person probably would reasonably think.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2018, 04:48:06 pm »

((Assume all actions regarding the inside of the building involve my smaller ice clone.))

>Glance at the screen and see what's going on. Ask them if they need anything.
it's over

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2018, 06:39:18 pm »

If its okay, let's just assume I'm asleep at the moment. Game updates a bit slow.

Enter the white room. A room anyway.

Supernerd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2018, 06:56:56 pm »

Gilbert
You take a quick look at the screen. You can see a bar graph on the right side of it, but the person in front of it sort of obscures your view.

You also ask if there is anything that they need. You get three different screwdrivers.
The person in front of the screen yells "Pentagon Screwdriver!"
Another one says "There's a pipe filter in the back room that is making some strange sounds.
A third one chimes in with a "Am I seriously the only one concerned about this thing here?" The thing that he is referring to is most likely you.

Elysia
Your mind starts to drift into the world of T'agsassith. You see white around you... On closer inspection, the white is snow. There are white fluffy clouds overhead. Not quite a white room...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13