AUTHOR WANTS VALIDATION; DO YOU LIKE ME Y/N

Y
- 8 (88.9%)
N
- 1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: September 16, 2018, 11:40:20 pm

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 40

Author Topic: SpamDwarves: Low King Golian Duskbrow of Abystok!  (Read 23171 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: SpamDwarves: Low King Golian Duskbrow of Abystok!
« Reply #525 on: October 04, 2018, 11:52:46 am »

This is certainly a slim consensus. I'm going to give another day for people to think of ideas and vote.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: October 04, 2018, 11:59:18 am »

Mandate four dozen Kings-vintage bottles of the best drink Abystok has to offer/our personal preference with four commemorative silver-coated nether-cap goblets. (If nether-cap is not available/does not exist in this setting, the goblets will be silver-coated iron, with hollow construction as to allow water to fill the space. The goblets can then be frozen, and the ice inside will keep our drinks cool without the ice cubes melting and diluting the drink and other silly things.)
+1
1+

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: October 04, 2018, 12:37:33 pm »

Mandate an ornate wooden door with silver and bronze inlay depicting scenes from Abystok history.  For our private study of course.
+1
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: October 09, 2018, 06:14:38 pm »

You call Nedru to your still-makeshift office and tell him to have the vintners prepare a limited batch of fine wine for your exclusive ownership, while craftsdwarves are to design a set of commemorative goblets. You bring up the possibility of acquiring some of a certain somewhat legendary material said to have been discovered by dwarves in the south, which traders claim grows from mushrooms in deep caves and remains icy-cold in every environment; Nedru suggests that this may be a bit much to demand in a mandate, so you elect a simpler design for now, though you make a mental note to seek out sources of the mysterious wood if you can. In any case, Nedru reminds you that it might be wise to hold off making mandates for a while afterward before hurrying off to pass on the messages.

Later that night, you have a strange dream.
At the beginning, you feel as though you have woken up, but instead of your bedroom you find yourself standing in an empty cavern. The figure of a child seems to – materialise in front of you, and when you look a second time you see that the child's face is smeared with blood; it stares at you silently for a moment before turning and looking off to the side. You follow the child's gaze and see a long tunnel which wasn't there before, and in short order four enormous peacocks walk down the tunnel carrying a golden platform. Atop this parade, a tall (by dwarven standards) lady reclines in resplendent golden finery; you immediately recognise her as Itelsom Dalbol, an important goddess of wealth and greed venerated among the gods who watch over all jarls. Time seems to speed up as hosts of animals, animal-men, golden soldiers, and some followers you can't even describe march after her and array themselves like a regiment. Finally, Dalbol appears to blow you a kiss, and the cavern collapses in on itself and you suddenly wake up (for real this time).

A) Clearly, this vision from the gods shows that I have their support!
B) This must be an omen to show me the error of my ways!
C) This is obviously an ordinary dream caused by the random combination of memories in my brain, and has no greater significance whatsoever!

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: October 09, 2018, 06:26:11 pm »

B, A
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 10:50:44 am by Shadowclaw777 »

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: October 09, 2018, 06:29:52 pm »

Edit: A
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 11:55:17 am by Iridium64 »
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: October 09, 2018, 06:59:51 pm »

C.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: October 10, 2018, 03:59:19 am »

A
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #534 on: October 11, 2018, 11:14:59 am »

A

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: October 11, 2018, 12:58:21 pm »

A

blueturtle1134

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: October 11, 2018, 04:25:10 pm »

A not that it helps
At least we killed the boy and hurt an old man.
SPAMOVERLORD - play as the Empire and break ALL the cliches! | Doomhollow - A reasonably sane succession fort! | Give a Damn!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: October 11, 2018, 08:53:51 pm »

You feel blessed to have received this vision from the gods, clearly showing their support for your actions as a ruler thus far. Unable to hold back your joy, you share the story with a few passers-by along your way to breakfast. They generally act politely interested, with a look of genuine terror behind their eyes as they realise they could in principle be executed for not listening to their King describing his dream. After a while you decide to stop psychologically torturing your own subjects, making a mental note to talk to the priesthood about it instead.

Early Autumn, 215

A few days later, on the first day of the new month, you're well into your second breakfast (eggs nine ways, a popular local dish) when Nedru and a few of his diplomatic officers interrupt you. It seems that a response has arrived from Pareshtan! You have the rest of your food put in a small sack for lunch and head to the office, where the diplomat you met before greets you. "Your royal highness, it is my privilege to tell you that my lord the Thegn of Pareshtan has accepted your generous offer of 300 kola and two bullbucks of the delicacies of Abystok for the voluntary exchange of some of our famed smelters for some of your famed farmers. Some of those smelters have already come with me and are making their way to your dining halls to find accommodations, while the rest will arrive with your metal goods as established in our previous agreement. I am to leave with your payment and at least some of those who will be settling in Pareshtan, likewise."

A) Of course! Nedru will set everything up.
B) Actually, I'm cancelling that deal because reasons!
C) Hey, wait, that's not the price we agreed on!
D) Now, a certain matter has come up since then, have you heard of a scholar named Kerbiban?

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: October 11, 2018, 11:59:02 pm »

C

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: October 12, 2018, 02:09:24 am »

A
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 40