Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Uploading to DFFD  (Read 757 times)

Inatun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Uploading to DFFD
« on: July 25, 2018, 10:18:50 pm »

I'm trying to upload a bugged save to DFFD so that other people can have a look at it, but when I get to the point where it asks me to choose a file to upload I get stuck. I try to go to my save directory and select the folder "region1" but it just takes me into the folder instead of letting me upload the entire folder. Can someone tell me what I'm missing?

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Uploading to DFFD
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 10:22:54 pm »

I'm trying to upload a bugged save to DFFD so that other people can have a look at it, but when I get to the point where it asks me to choose a file to upload I get stuck. I try to go to my save directory and select the folder "region1" but it just takes me into the folder instead of letting me upload the entire folder. Can someone tell me what I'm missing?
Zip your region1 folder into one file. Upload the zip file.

Inatun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Uploading to DFFD
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 10:28:16 pm »

Zip your region1 folder into one file. Upload the zip file.
Thanks