Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: What is "The Big Wait"?  (Read 16477 times)

Inarius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What is "The Big Wait"?
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2018, 06:38:24 am »

I arrived just before the 40, at that time i thought it was quite quick (a big release 3 months after I came !). But since, only waiting. At least, the dev page is interesting and often filled with interesting news. I actually am very eager to read what Toady will do for this next release !
It doesn't bother me to wait. Actually, I generally wait for the "big wait" to begin to play (to be sure I have the lastest build, with more features and less bugs)

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2018, 06:50:10 am »

I arrived just before the 40, at that time i thought it was quite quick (a big release 3 months after I came !). But since, only waiting. At least, the dev page is interesting and often filled with interesting news. I actually am very eager to read what Toady will do for this next release !
It doesn't bother me to wait. Actually, I generally wait for the "big wait" to begin to play (to be sure I have the lastest build, with more features and less bugs)
We haven't entered the Big Wait yet. The next arc will be about procedural magic systems (the current necromancy, vampires, etc. will be torn down)
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Inarius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2018, 09:05:49 am »

I know :) That's why I haven't begun to play this one yet ! But it seems fun, so far.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]