Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: All World Titans Clustered in 1 Tile in the Corner?  (Read 1334 times)

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
  • Cease hostilities? Never!
    • View Profile
All World Titans Clustered in 1 Tile in the Corner?
« on: July 29, 2018, 02:15:23 am »

So.. I was unsure where to post this, mainly cuz im not sure if this is a vanilla glitch or modding related glitch...

So while doing a longplay test of my mod The Aeramore Expansion, everything seems to be fine, switched to adventure mode and I have been just going around checking for strange things that I might need to fix or nerf.. well... over time of me playing on the character I kept killing every known beast in the game, but I never ran across a titan.. figured it was just coincidence... then after exploring about half the map (medium world size), I was given MULTIPLE quests to go to the northwestern part of the map in the very corner.. I see a lair.. alright I'll kill it then! Then As I get there I notice that all 15 Titans (Tundra, Sand, Forest, ect.) were all up here.... what?

This is the first time I have come across this problem.. specially like this.... With my mod I have left titans untouched, and nothing else added with titans either... has anyone had this issue before? Or is it just some strange coincidence? Strangly enough the race nearby it are untouched by them.
I once had a 30 dwarf glacier fortress once.. was going great till the dwarf merchants brought along a WereKoala and killed everyone...

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: All World Titans Clustered in 1 Tile in the Corner?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 02:24:35 am »

Seen this too.
Seems to be an (unconfirmed) vanilla bug.
http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/mantisbt/view.php?id=7670

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
  • Cease hostilities? Never!
    • View Profile
Re: All World Titans Clustered in 1 Tile in the Corner?
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2018, 02:40:57 am »

Ah, at least that's good to know it wasn't on my end xD.
I once had a 30 dwarf glacier fortress once.. was going great till the dwarf merchants brought along a WereKoala and killed everyone...