Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Looking for ideas - Weapons and Industry for a new age  (Read 2475 times)

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for ideas - Weapons and Industry for a new age
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2018, 12:44:49 am »

A gun that shoots syndrome-bearing globs that turn creatures into horrible monstrosities (like the Chaos Spawn from Warhammer 40K).

That's a.... Different one, but alright. I'll add it to the list. Mind that anything requiring DF hack is well outside what I know how to do. So a more demented version of the syringer it is.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2018, 01:58:53 am »

A gun that shoots syndrome-bearing globs that turn creatures into horrible monstrosities (like the Chaos Spawn from Warhammer 40K).

That's a.... Different one, but alright. I'll add it to the list. Mind that anything requiring DF hack is well outside what I know how to do. So a more demented version of the syringer it is.
I had those in Masterwork. Poisoned-ammo that turns hit enemies into berserk giant spider demons. Was quite fun, either they die to the rest of the invaders, or they win... either way, you still have an enemy at the end to fight. :D
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2018, 03:27:40 am »

I had those in Masterwork. Poisoned-ammo that turns hit enemies into berserk giant spider demons. Was quite fun, either they die to the rest of the invaders, or they win... either way, you still have an enemy at the end to fight. :D

I don't think I ever made use of that (Unless it was an orc or warlock exclusive or something.) Musta missed it. Probably the prospect of fighting... Y'know. Demons. Which are often rather resilient to having holes poked in them.
Pages: 1 [2]