Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, August 1st, 2018  (Read 18999 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, August 1st, 2018
« on: August 01, 2018, 02:48:29 pm »

The Bay 12 Games Report, August 1st, 2018

Mission Status

Let me tell you a story.  About thirty three years ago, my brother and I downloaded a 'game' from the local BBS.  I call it a 'game' because it wasn't really a game, which is the punchline to this joke.  In it you could choose the race and class of your adventurer and roll up their attributes.  You had a certain amount of gold you could spend on equipment, like weapons, armor, and even a falcon for a pet!  Then the game stopped working.  It would crash every time you said you were done.  Why was the coolest game ever not working?  Years later we realized it wasn't a game after all.  It was a tool to create a hero for your real-life DND game.

Now YOU can play the best game ever created!  Imagine the 10-year-old Threetoe on his dad's computer pressing enter and creating not only one fully customizable character, but a whole party with mounts, pets, and a set of equipment.  And you get a game afterwards!  A childhood dream come true!  Who says there aren't miracles?

"Congratulations to the generous!" -- ThreeToe

Fun with Numbers

Thanks for another great month!  The next few weeks should see us get started on villain network formation and the first agent missions that aren't purely about information collection.

July:      $8019.09
June:      $7485.99
May:       $7761.55
April:     $7431.74
March:     $7494.88

Reward reminder:  If you support us, you can pick either a Story Reward or a Crayon Art Reward.  A Story Reward is basically a mini-Threetoe story (examples) and a Crayon Art Reward is a crudely drawn scene which we sketch, color in, and mail to you, anywhere in the world (assuming your contribution covers postage, which is about a dollar almost wherever you are).  We take personal requests for either reward as well, he he he.  You can also be listed among the Bay 12 Champions.  You can choose any kind of reward no matter which contribution method you choose.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!