Current schedule is fine...
- 2 (25%)
Obligatory Dark One's weird joke
- 2 (25%)
Actual weird joke!
- 1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: Undead Hunt 2: And all may be lost  (Read 13975 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt 2: And all may be lost [8/8]
« Reply #105 on: September 11, 2018, 10:36:31 am »

protect Iolani from any monsters that might come to hunt us down.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 12, 2018, 11:59:04 pm »

Since I've been predictably useless because of a feature that I have 0 experience about, try to do something while unconscious--like mental willpower to either speak to the Gods, spirits, or anything that makes me do something rather than be useless.
((Expecting people to know what happened because it's in the last game but not in the OP isn't helpful, haven't been posting because of that))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 13, 2018, 01:30:41 am »

I head through the portal and hope that shit doesn't hit me in the head too quickly.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 13, 2018, 12:46:30 pm »

I mentioned in the discord that you can roll to regain consciousness.

Rules don't really apply in Undead Hunt, everything is made on the fly, just like in the earlier game.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2018, 07:19:45 pm »

Hear ye, hear ye!

Hereby thou art given ye taske to "bump" ye "Undede Hunte" thred.

Ye Gammen Meister, Derk Oon.
Hear ye etc. etc.
Presumably a turn in on the horizon :P
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 29, 2018, 06:12:50 am »

I mentioned in the discord that you can roll to regain consciousness.

Rules don't really apply in Undead Hunt, everything is made on the fly, just like in the earlier game.
This is pretty implied that I want to do something.
Because getting cut out of turns and not acting is not motivating >_<

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 08, 2018, 03:35:20 pm »

I'm sorry it's taking so long, I'm just extremely busy and want to try some different things. I'll try to write something over the weekend, but I can't promise anything.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 08, 2018, 06:49:37 pm »

I'm sorry it's taking so long, I'm just extremely busy and want to try some different things. I'll try to write something over the weekend, but I can't promise anything.
Take however long you need, mate. We all know how it is to be busy.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 08, 2018, 08:11:01 pm »

Take however long you need, mate. We all know how it is to be busy.
Same. Knowing this isn't dead is more than enough.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 02, 2018, 03:37:34 pm »

Turn 5

Arthur Stanford

[3] "Now, we should take arms so we could defend ourselves and fight back, take whatever you can for The Lord will forgive you for it!" Arthur yelled to the masses. Peasants, scholars, women and even children - everyone prepared whatever arms they had at hand and took their positions. Archers went up the bell tower and each window had its watchman.

Jack Frost

"Thank you a great deal, sir. Where might I be able to find the Bishop?" Jack asked.

[4] "He is on a platform in front of the altar, giving out orders for believers wishing to survive!" the priest pointed at a book holding man wearing tattered clothes.

Nmngubgu Sugnta

Nmngubgu nods in both agreement and understanding. "Lrf, V nz! Svanyyl, fbzrbar gung fcrnxf zl ynathntr vafgrnq bs znxvat havagryyvtvoyr abvfrf! V pnzr sebz irel sne njnl orpnhfr bs gur yrtraqf bs gurfr ynaqf, juvpu frrzrq gb uvag ng gur rkvfgrapr bs gur zlguvpny perngherf jr xabj nf "Qnrzrv" be qrzbaf. Gur napvrag grkgf sebz gur terng yvoenel vaqvpngr gung guvf jnf gur ynaq va juvpu gurl jrer fhcbffrq gb nccrne, ohg V unira'g frra nal fb sne! Jbefr, V jnfa'g noyr gb nqdhver n qvpgvbanel, juvpu V jvyy arrq vs V jnag gb ernq nal obbx sebz guvf cynpr. Jbhyq lbh unccra gb xabj jung'f jevggra va guvf cncre?" - Nmngubgu kept shouting for a while, took the poster out of his pocket and showed it to the man.

[5] Guvf jvyy fbhaq fgenatr... N terng zntvpvna yvivat whfg bhgfvqr gur pvgl jnyyf unf n qnhtugre jub vf n jvfr jbzna. Bar bs ure erprag ivfvbaf erirnyrq gung lbh jvyy nccrne va Puhepuohel. Gurl obgu nterrq gung guvf vf n irel ener bccbeghavgl gb rkpunatr xabjyrqtr naq qrpvqrq gb cnl nalbar gb oevat lbh gb gurz! V jvyy nvq lbh ba lbhe jnl gb gurve pbggntr, naq vs lbh jvyy cnl rabhtu, V jvyy nppbzcnal lbh ba lbhe geniryf naq genafyngr sbe lbh. - the man replied.

Sandford

[Sandford: 5, Impling: 1, Undead Soldier: 6, Horker: 6, Brutemass: 1] Sandford hastily peeked out from behind the fortifications and made an unaimed and rapid shot. The bolt hit an impling that was charging energy for a powerful bolt, lodging right in its brain. The demon exploded and chunks of melting flesh and bone shrapnels hit nearby undead and another demon. Confused and blinded, the monstrosities attacked and tore apart an brutemass - a powerful undead composed of corpses fused together.

Reynald Law-Keeper and Iolani

[5] Reynald guarded Iolani while she was unconscious. Luckily nothing approached them.

[4] The unconscious woman tried to connect with some god or spirit through her unawakened willpower. Wake up! There is no time to waste! - whispered a seemingly malicious voice, and Iolani instantly regained consciousness!

Arror Blazzup

[4] Arror went through the portal and found himself inside The Church of Nix in Churchbury. Peasants seemed to be confused by this sudden teleportation, but seeing that he wasn't aggressive, they ignored him.

GM Notes

It is back!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 02, 2018, 03:40:58 pm »

That was... certainly a turn to return to. ???
Anyway, go to the Bishop and request his aid in lifting my curse.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 02, 2018, 03:53:08 pm »

Preform Exorcism on Jack Frost
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 02, 2018, 04:50:12 pm »

Keep traveling to the fortifications, leaving my friend behind for the guards.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 02, 2018, 09:46:31 pm »

Stare in surprise at my crossbow for a moment, then fire again.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 03, 2018, 05:44:34 pm »

N zntvpvna? Znlor fbzrbar jub cenpgvprf Nepnar Zntvp? V jbaqre vs guvf zrrgvat jvyy tvir zr zber vasezngvba ertneqvat gur rkvfgrapr bs gubfr sbervta Nepnar perngherf...

"Fb, guvf crefba jnagf gb rkpunatr xabjyrqtr? Whfg jung V jnf ybbxvat sbe jura V pnzr gb guvf cynpr! Cyrnfr thvqr zr gb guvf zntvpvna! V qba'g guvax V pbhyq uver lbh rira vs V jnagrq, gubhtu.  V qvqa'g gnxr nalguvat inyhnoyr jvgu zr, bgure guna zl bja xabjyrqtr. Naq fbzr gevaxrgf V sbhaq ba gur jnl urer, ohg gurl cebonoyl nera'g inyhnoyr rabhtu rvgure."

Spoiler: (Translation) (click to show/hide)

Request the man to guide me towards the magician!
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12