Current schedule is fine...
- 2 (25%)
Obligatory Dark One's weird joke
- 2 (25%)
Actual weird joke!
- 1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: Undead Hunt 2: And all may be lost  (Read 13942 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt 2: And all may be lost
« Reply #150 on: January 08, 2019, 10:54:36 pm »

He kicked me out, but did he change the locks?

Get back into the mages head. I got in once before by accident, doing it purposely should be easy now that I know the way.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 09, 2019, 11:44:56 pm »

search the dead brutemasses for anything of value, then finish off the crippled one if it isn’t killed off by someone else first.

new passive
Righteous Fervor:
Reynald’s faith strengthens his resolve, with every point of faith negating 1 point of lethal damage from any source, consuming the faith used. Additionally, killing an undead enemy restores 1 faith to him.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 11:23:31 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 12, 2019, 03:05:28 am »

Skills cannot affect rolls in any ways.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 12, 2019, 04:14:32 am »

Call to the town that the church is fortified and that those who can't fight should come here
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 12, 2019, 08:26:05 am »

Well, other than my fool's luck. Lucky, I guess...?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 12, 2019, 10:18:20 am »

and I suppose enemies can’t directly modify rolls either?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 12, 2019, 10:48:45 am »

That's a quote from leveling up. New player skills can't modify rolls. Enemies can't modify your rolls with skills directly. They can do so due to their base enemy type, as a side result of their actions, or through use of charms. Players can also modify their rolls through charms and as side results of their actions.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 12, 2019, 11:23:45 am »

That's a quote from leveling up. New player skills can't modify rolls. Enemies can't modify your rolls with skills directly. They can do so due to their base enemy type, as a side result of their actions, or through use of charms. Players can also modify their rolls through charms and as side results of their actions.
noted and edited.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 13, 2019, 09:18:18 am »

Push through that darn underworld portal, complain about stuns and lacking EXP because of some ridiculous throw down, and crushing strike that last brutemass!

If I can't find anything else, why not bow and arrow something? Or just stick with Reynald? Or check the surroundings and appraise the situation thoroughly?

Or loot the corpses for stuff that I can perhaps find to help me.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 02, 2019, 01:05:53 pm »

Turn 9

Jack Frost

Jack sighed. "Well then. I’m dead. Ok." he said.

[5] He started twisting and turning until he slipped out of his bonds like a true master of escape!

[1] He then checked whether he still had any of his possessions or not. He had all his items with him, but it seems that they were tainted and useless! What's more, the taint clinged to his body, so he couldn't get rid of nor replace any of his items!

William Smith

"Just great, the town is infested by the undead, just my luck." William complained and moved on.

[William: 4, Imp: 2] He moved towards the closest loud noise and saw an imp trying to burn down a building. He immediately charged and hit the demon with his maul, knocking it out!

Sandford

[Sandford: 1, Brutemass: 5] The wanderer aimed at the crippled undead and shot. It could've been a perfect strike, but when the bolt was just close to the body of the brutemass, it released its deadly vapor and pushed the missile back towards Sandford!

[2] Sandford was unable to dodge and the bolt lodged in his arm!

Tim

[4] Tim drew the demon sword and made a circle in the sand around herself, creating a nova of fire. She then set off to slay demons!

[1] It didn't took long for her to find an adversary! It wasn't a demon however. It was a shade feeding upon the sorrow of widows!

Solomon Blackguard

"He kicked me out, but did he change the locks?" Solomon wondered.

[Solomon: 6, Magician: 1] The demiurge used all his power to force his way to the magician's mind. By doing so, he completely removed the man's conscious self and established an unbreakable bond between his mind and the mage's body. Solomon now has two bodies, with access to powers and memories of both of them!

Reynald the Law-Keeper

[1] Reynald searched the slain undead for anything of value. Instead of finding anything of use, he got intoxicated with the cadaver's venom!

[Reynald: 3+1, Brutemass: 2] With a swift strike, the watchman put the undead out of its eternal misery!

Arthur Stanford

[1] Arthur wanted to call anyone capable enough to fight to go to his church, but as he approached the edge of the tower, a gargoyle flied out of the blue and kidnapped him!

Iolani

[4] Iolani entered the portal and the current of energy took her back outside Churchubry's walls! She saw Reynald killing the last brutemass upon leaving the portal.

[2] She looked around and saw that she was between the bonelords and the portal!

Enemies:

Black Widow: [96/96]

Imp: -30 HP [34/64]

Brutemass: Dead

Players:

Jack Frost: Corrosive Curse!
Sandford: -10 HP [10/20]
Solomon Blackguard: Control of another host established!

GM Notes

Character sheets will be updated tomorrow.

Corrosive Curse - blocks all the statistics of equipped items, degrades the by 1 ever six turns, and make player unable to unequip them until they completely dissolve.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 02, 2019, 01:15:10 pm »

-_-
Since my equipment is useless, and can’t be removed until they’re broken, try breaking them myself so that I’ll be free to get new stuff. Then, look around for any items that could be used as at least makeshift armor and weaponry.
Try to de-curse my equipment. I’m pretty sure I’m worse off than a peasant without this stuff, and especially with it in this state.
Only if this isn’t possible will I try to destroy the equipment myself.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 02:29:58 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

darkwarlock3

• Bay Watcher
  • !!LET IT BURN!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 02, 2019, 01:31:10 pm »

finish the imp with a good head smash since its knocked out, after wards see if it had any thing useful you can go back to what ever hole you crawled out of!
I need more things to join, Send me a request if you need players for something.
I came for the games and stayed for the lack of sanity.
Grammar is my only weakness

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 02, 2019, 02:33:53 pm »

Can I still see any demons from where I'm at?
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 02, 2019, 04:20:01 pm »

What is my height above ground?
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 02, 2019, 11:02:38 pm »

draw my bow, nock an arrow, and try to keep the bonelords focused on me by shooting at them while Iolani is near the portal. she might be able to close it and prevent reinforcements, or at the very least  manage to get away during the distraction.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12