Current schedule is fine...
- 2 (25%)
Obligatory Dark One's weird joke
- 2 (25%)
Actual weird joke!
- 1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Undead Hunt 2: And all may be lost  (Read 13821 times)

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt 2: And all may be lost [4/6]
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2018, 04:27:47 pm »

Will get to updating things later this day.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 07:56:46 am by Dark One »

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2018, 02:16:40 pm »

Ok, my sheet is in.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2018, 05:49:18 pm »

I just realized that almost everyone (5 out of 7 sheets, 6 if you count "Arror Blazzup") just did differently named alternate versions of their own characters from the previous game.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2018, 06:25:11 pm »

I just realized that almost everyone (5 out of 7 sheets, 6 if you count "Arror Blazzup") just did differently named alternate versions of their own characters from the previous game.
Who were the ones who didn’t do alternate named characters? Reynald is still Reynald, he’s just less well-known here.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2018, 07:08:47 pm »

I can assure you, I do not plan to play Jack like Aaron. He's starting a ranger and he'll stay a ranger this time.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2018, 07:42:23 pm »

Solomon is not Lyzander, don't worry.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2018, 01:00:12 pm »

That took me way too long, hope I did it right

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt 2: And all may be lost [8/8]
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2018, 05:16:22 pm »

Updated the sheets. Decided to extend the player limit and allowed every character sheet to play. Any further sheets will be placed in the waitlist. We'll start in a few days probably.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2018, 05:20:16 pm »

Thanks for taking care of that. Looking forward to playing the second best Undead Hunt character of all time!
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2018, 02:59:33 pm »

Prologue

The air was filled with the smell of electrified sulphur. It was visible from every part of the Underworld, a warp in reality so big that entire armies could pass through it at once. There was a platform spanning from fortifications of a gigantic black citadel in front of it. A tall humanoid lizard covered with feathers ascended the platform and watched as inhabitants of its dark kingdom gather upon the portal.

Citizens of the Underworld! The long awaited gates are open! Some souls within the mortal world were gifted by the Lords of High Heavens! Their spirits were turned into energy vessels of great capacity! I, Urnash the Feathered, King of the Underworld announce the beginning of our long awaited tournament! The one who would bring me as many skulls of gifted mortals as possible will become the next ruler of these blackened lands! - the dark king have spoken, and after countless screams and howls seen here as applause, the armies moved forth to the portal.

It was a second week of a strange solar eclipse. The blackened sun seemingly started bleeding a dark ooze down the earth, corrupting everything touched by it. People of Churchbury have stocked up on every possible resources and it's only a matter of time before the city would be under total anarchy. The city watch is trying to keep order on the streets, and the Church of Nix is supplying people with anything that they can give. A dark, stormy cloud covers the entire sky. People think that it's a godsend after two weeks of scorching heat. But then the lightnings started tearing the realm, opening countless gates between the mortal world and the Underworld. Demons, dark spirits and the undead quickly launched an assault on nearly all existing settlements at the same time.

The great horde approached the gates of Churchbury. Anyone brave enough to defend the city was armed and sent to the fortifications. The last influx of peasantry fleeing from smaller village and travelers from far lands was allowed inside before the gates were closed for good. Then, the siege began...

GM Notes

You may start at: Fortifications, streets, random building, outside the city walls (challenge), in front of city gates and in the Church of Nix.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2018, 03:09:15 pm »

Jack had been working for the Churchbury Church of Nix recently, going out and reporting back on the effects of the Blacksun Ooze, as it had been dubbed, in the hopes that a cause and a cure could be determined. At the moment the Cloud arrived, he'd been just inside the city gates, on his way to the Church. After a rushed visit, he made his way to the fortifications above the gate, preparing to defend the city as best he could.

Jack Frost is starting at the fortifications.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2018, 04:13:48 pm »

Reynald would have been seeking out the first wave, and thus be outside the city walls as the portals opened and the armies of darkness spewed forth.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2018, 05:05:27 pm »

Nmngubgu, unaware of the danger, had only arrived to the streets of the city recently after his long journey from the east. Unable to speak the language of these lands, he was searching for a library in which to find information regarding the legendary creatures known as demons.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2018, 07:45:37 pm »

Sandford is standing atop the fortifications and making bets with the other militia members about their upcoming demon killcount.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2018, 08:22:37 pm »

Never one to head straight to a fight, Solomon was instead inside the church of Nix, reading up on his notes from The Man.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12