Current schedule is fine...
- 2 (25%)
Obligatory Dark One's weird joke
- 2 (25%)
Actual weird joke!
- 1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: Undead Hunt 2: And all may be lost  (Read 13819 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt 2: And all may be lost [8/8]
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2018, 06:41:33 pm »

"Ubyq ba, V pna'g ernq guvf..."
Nmngubgu tries to express his confusion to the man, but he was already gone.

Nmngubgu cluelessly investigates the paper the mysterious man handed him. He turns and flips it around, trying to decipher the foreign symbols he was unable to understand. Giving up on the task, he memorizes the symbols ("Taffing Blaggard") and wanders around the town trying to find a sign that has the same symbols on it. What a strange language...

« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 08:35:42 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2018, 06:45:12 pm »

With the militia, shoot at any monsters that get close to the walls.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2018, 10:04:07 pm »

"Now go my borthers to faith, go bring the sick and injured of the city and all who will come to this house of prayer were our last stand against evil shall be"
After this go to a high place in the church and look at the state of the battle
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2018, 11:21:35 am »

((Is there any reason I did perfectly nothing last turn or...?))

E: ((Woah, didn't know actions can be interrupted! . . . I thought I was a few spaces behind Reynald though <_< because that means that is some darn fire))

pat out the blaze on myself and Iolani, then take another shot at the impling before repositioning.
Take the darn shot instead while using darn tactics to get us away from predicaments while getting us into better opportunities. If I can finally use that other power which doesn't explicitly mean what kind of weapon it can be applied to, do it with my shortbow. At that Imp.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 11:35:08 am by Tiruin »

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2018, 12:15:37 pm »

[...]Woah, didn't know actions can be interrupted![...]

Happened several times in the previous game, though it wasn't mentioned in Players log.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2018, 02:27:11 pm »

« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 02:28:55 pm by TricMagic »

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2018, 09:39:22 am »

Travel to the fortifications so I can teach the guards how to kill demons better.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2018, 07:35:59 am »

*BUMP* I'll try to update once I'll have enough time.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 27, 2018, 06:59:06 am »

Do you think a TvTropes page might be better for your purposes than a normal wiki? I just think people* would probably have more respect for a large, detailed TvTropes page than a small wiki, at least until you release one of your games and there's more practical information to put on the wiki.

*"People" here implies Bay12ers**. This statement should not be construed to imply that Bay12 users are actual people and not mermaid genociding monsters.

**This statement's use of plural form should not be taken to imply there are multiple actual users, because we're all Pathos.***

***I am Pathos.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 27, 2018, 03:26:43 pm »

Turn 3

Reynald Law-Keeper and Iolani

[4] Reynald easily stopped the fire on himself and Iolani!

[Reynald: 2, Impling: 1, Brutemass: 5] The watchman attempted to shoot the lesser demon, but he wasn't quick enough to draw his shortbow! The impling hurled three sparkbolts aiming at Reynald, but he hit a nearby undead! An amalgamate of melted together rotting bodies approached the demon, grabbed it and simply thrown towards the two!

[1] Iolani tried to use her tactic mastery to get herself and Reynald into better opportunities. She didn't predict that an enormous, bloated undead would throw a demon right in her face! The impling collided with Iolani, knocking her unconscious!

Jack Frost

[1] Jack tried to rest for a moment after the fall. The corpse that he was hit with was lying just nearby. It showed no signs of life since the fall, but suddenly it started twitching and returned to undeath! The corpse stared at the wanderer with it's blank eyes and screamed!

[Reanimated Corspse: 2, Jack: 1] The undead attempted to move closer to Jack. It had troubles to do so because all of its bones were broken. Jack called for help and tried to crawl away.

[Guard: 6, Jack: 6, Reanimated Corpse: 1] "The dead are inside!" one of the guards alarmed from fortifications. "Everyone, fire!" he shouted, and defenders started shooting towards both Jack and the undead! The barrage miraculously avoided the wanderer while the undead was pierced by at least thrity arrows. Jack's head was pounding. He heard a malevolent, wrathful voice saying: "I have saved you from inevitable death, wanderer! This means that you are indebted to me! This is a truly rare opportunity for us, the gods once praised to return and forge the world anew! I am Storno, God of Warfare and Conquest. Now, restore your strength. I see a lot of potential within you!" Jack felt a strong burning sensation on his face, a blood red mark appeared on it!

Arror Blazzup

[6] "Y-Yes my lord." Arror said, Stuttering as he kneeled in front of the dread knight. "Obeying already!? So easily broken! Get up now and fight, a duel will decide your fate! the dread knight replied, taking a few steps back to assume his position and stance. It was awaiting Arror's move.

Nmngubgu Sugnta

"Ubyq ba, V pna'g ernq guvf..." Nmngubgu tried to express his confusion to the man, but he was already gone.

[5] The demiurge memorised symbols on the poster he received and strolled around the streets of Churchbury until he found what he was looking for - a large, three storey tavern with a drunken thief on its signboard.

Sandford

[Sandford: 3, City Watch: 3, Undead Army: 5] The wanderer with assistance of guards tried to shoot any monsters approaching the gates of the city. While they aimed well, all of their shots were blocked with shields or by other obstacles. It seems that the dead grasp the basics of combat well.

Arthur Stanford

[1] "Now go my borthers to faith, go bring the sick and injured of the city and all who will come to this house of prayer where our last stand against evil shall be." Arthur called, but nobody listened. No one wanted to leave and fetch sick or injured without any protection or proper training. Some even started questioning his ability to properly manage this place!

[4] Thinking about the best solution, Arthur moved up the bell tower, from where he was able to see the whole city and beyond. City Watch had secured fortifications all around Churchbury, and the evil armies are still preparing for the assault, giving them a bit more time.

Solomon Blackguard

[2] Solomon left the Church of Nix and slowly moved towards fortifications. He wanted to teach City Watch some basic demonology, so they'd be able to kill demons faster and with less casualties. However, just after he passed several streets, the man in dark circle's robes appeared! "Finally found you!" the demiurge yelled. "The Dark Circle wants you alive, spare yourself pain and go with me willingly!" he said drawing a faintly glowing short sword.

Enemies:

Dread Knight Kupameth: [256/256]

Impling: Dead
Reanimated Corpse: Dead

Players:

Reynald Law-Keeper: No longer ablaze.
Iolani: No longer ablaze, Unconscious [2 turns], -15 HP [23/40]
Jack Frost: Storno's Seal
Arthur Stanford: 234 Resources left, 1 turn to upgrade church defenses

GM Notes

Storno's Seal - +1 Taint with every kill, +1 Curse with every two kills, +1 Evil with every three kills, -1 Faith with every three kills.

Do you think a TvTropes page might be better for your purposes than a normal wiki? I just think people* would probably have more respect for a large, detailed TvTropes page than a small wiki, at least until you release one of your games and there's more practical information to put on the wiki.

*"People" here implies Bay12ers**. This statement should not be construed to imply that Bay12 users are actual people and not mermaid genociding monsters.

**This statement's use of plural form should not be taken to imply there are multiple actual users, because we're all Pathos.***

***I am Pathos.

We'll need a proficient troper for that, as I'm not that well versed with TvTropes.

Due to the number of players already in game, I'll put your character to the wait list when I'll be updating sheets.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 27, 2018, 03:34:48 pm »

I Ready my er sword- and Take a wild charge at him- What could go wrong?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 27, 2018, 05:02:35 pm »

Get to the temple to help me get rid of this damned thing.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 27, 2018, 07:46:56 pm »

It seems you forget who I am, my friend.” Solomon replied, before crying out in a panicked voice “Guards! Guards! This man is trying to sacrifice me to strengthen the monsters outside! You have to stop him!

What marked dark circle robes recognizable? Do they have special designs, or is it just that the person is in a hooded cloak? If it’s designs, are they on both the inside and outside, and can the cloak be altered (cut lengthened, hood removed) and still retain its protection?
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 27, 2018, 07:52:13 pm »

"Jryy, guvf vf cebonoyl gur cynpr..."

Nmngubgu, completely ignorant of what was happening around him and unable to even ask what's going on because of the language barrier, decides to knock on the door of the building and enter it.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 27, 2018, 10:23:35 pm »

This just generally seems to have been a bad turn.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12