Current schedule is fine...
- 2 (25%)
Obligatory Dark One's weird joke
- 2 (25%)
Actual weird joke!
- 1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: Undead Hunt 2: And all may be lost  (Read 14033 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Undead Hunt 2: And all may be lost [8/8]
« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2018, 02:27:59 am »

Help finish the construction of the fortifications.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2018, 12:31:06 pm »

Hey, a brutemass. I remember them, Dennis' last opponent was one of those.

Continue shooting at undead.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2018, 01:14:53 pm »

I went to check and apparently I'm blind since I just noticed that the Dread Knight crazyabe is fighting is Kupameth. THE Kupameth.

Also, I wonder if Lydia and Lyirah are related.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2018, 09:57:18 pm »

Remind me who Kupameth was? I forgot.
Was he the guy that Aaron fought to ascend?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2018, 06:21:35 am »

You know, the immortal superboss who nearly one-shot the entire party in a single turn and that was the perfect counter to all of your abilities.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 29, 2018, 08:16:49 am »

You know, the immortal superboss who nearly one-shot the entire party in a single turn and that was the perfect counter to all of your abilities.
Got it, ok.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2018, 10:46:17 am »

drag Iolani away from the blaze and the enemies. Pray to Lyirah for safety.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2018, 02:45:17 pm »

Things are all related in UH multiverse, but may have different origins in different worlds. That's why meeting Kupameth is possible.

Tomorrow is the last day of my summer job, I may have more time for updates, but I'll still be considerably busy.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2018, 03:41:32 pm »

Hey guys! Dark wanted me to let you all know that the update should be coming in ~3 days.

Here's to hoping we get more 5s and less 1s and 6s. :p

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2018, 09:59:19 pm »

Here's to hoping we get more 5s and less 1s and 6s. :p

You can't tell ME what I want to roll!!!
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Dark One

• Bay Watcher
  • 'What do I care for your suffering?'
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 10, 2018, 01:04:58 pm »

Turn 4

Arror Blazzup

[Arror Blazzup: 5, Dread Knight Kupameth: 3] The two assumed their positions and once all the details of knightly etiquette were done, they started to fight. The peasant wildly charged at the dread knight while he was charging a lightning attack. Keeping on the momentum, Arror reached him faster than he could release the dark lightning, struck him with his tower shield and stabbed with his sword.

[6] "Very well!" said the dread knight. You have proven your worth by winning a duel to the first blood. I accept you as a warrior to the Undead Hunt! You may now go and bear the dread knight arms freely!" Kupameth got off Arror's sword and healed himself, then gave the peasant a strange blessing. "You are now able to call the hunt whenever you will need aid. I will open a portal back to Churchbury for you. May the hunt be bloody and frutiful!"

[4] The dread knight opened a rift in reality leading to the fortifications of Churchbury.

Jack Frost

[5] Jack instantly got up from the dirt and dust, then ran to nearest temple - The Church of Nix. He quickly found one of the priests and showed him the seal of Storno. "Yes, I can aid you!" said the man in ornate robes.

[3] He touched Jack's forehead and sent a charge of holy energy down his spine. "Strange... This curse is stronger than I expected, I was able to remove it only for some time. If you wish to be released completely, seek aid of our bishop, Arthur Stanford, or perhaps pray for divine intervention of Jeremiah Nix." the priest said, patting Jack on him arm.

Solomon Blackguard

“It seems you forget who I am, my friend.” Solomon replied, before crying out in a panicked voice “Guards! Guards! This man is trying to sacrifice me to strengthen the monsters outside! You have to stop him!”

[Dark Circle's Acolyte: 2, Solomon Blackguard: 5] "Stop it fool!" the man yelled and leapt at Solomon to quiet him down, but the demiurge swiftly stopped him with a dextrous punch, grabbed him and thrown against a wall of a nearby building.

Nmngubgu Sugnta

[3] "Jryy, guvf vf cebonoyl gur cynpr..." Nmngubgu, completely ignorant of what was happening around him and unable to even ask what's going on because of the language barrier, decided to knock on the door of the building and enter it.

[6] Everybody was staring at him as he went deeper inside and took a seat on a barstool. A tall and bulky man with a huge battle axe strapped to his back approached him. He took a piece of paper out of his pocket and unfolded it, then looked at the demiurge. "Ner lbh Azathoth Fhtagn, gniryyre sebz gur rnfg?"

Arthur Stanford

[3] Arthur took the tools in his own hands and aided his followers finish the constructions. As a result, barricades and fortifications were built around the church's ground floor.

Sandford

[2] Sandford tried to shoot again, but lesser demons focused on him for some unknown reason and whenever he peaked out to aim, they sent sparkbolts at him. One of the bolts hit him in face and almost blinded him, but the sparks faded millimeters before his eyes!

Reynald Law-Keeper & Iolani

[5] Reynald grabbed the unconsious watchman and dragged her away from the fire and enemies. He prayed to a diety he called "Windrock Lyirah" all this time and reached safety within the bushes from which Iolani approached him.

Players:

Jack Frost: Storno's Seal removed for 6 turns
Arror Blazzup: New ability - Call the Hunt
Sandford: -5 HP [15/20]
Iolani: 1 turn to regain consciousness
Arthur Stanford: Church of Nix - Level 1 Fortifications built

GM Notes

Dark Circle's Robes are armoured with lamella and tailored for combat and swift movement. It has an ornamented gorget that indicates one's affinity with the Dark Circle and offers additional neck protection.

Call the Hunt - summon up to 6 dread knights for 4 turns to fight against undead opponents, increases curse by 1 and taint by 5 with every use, can't be used while there are already summoned dread knights

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 10, 2018, 01:23:04 pm »

"Now, we should take arms so we could defend ourselves and fight back, take whatever you can for The Lord will forgive you for it
Attempt to position people at the bell tower and windows to watch
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 10, 2018, 03:23:18 pm »

Thank you a great deal, sir. Where might I be able to find the Bishop?
Go where directed.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 11, 2018, 07:09:22 am »

Nmngubgu nods in both agreement and understanding.

"Lrf, V nz! Svanyyl, fbzrbar gung fcrnxf zl ynathntr vafgrnq bs znxvat havagryyvtvoyr abvfrf! V pnzr sebz irel sne njnl orpnhfr bs gur yrtraqf bs gurfr ynaqf, juvpu frrzrq gb uvag ng gur rkvfgrapr bs gur zlguvpny perngherf jr xabj nf "Qnrzrv" be qrzbaf. Gur napvrag grkgf sebz gur terng yvoenel vaqvpngr gung guvf jnf gur ynaq va juvpu gurl jrer fhcbffrq gb nccrne, ohg V unira'g frra nal fb sne! Jbefr, V jnfa'g noyr gb nqdhver n qvpgvbanel, juvpu V jvyy arrq vs V jnag gb ernq nal obbx sebz guvf cynpr. Jbhyq lbh unccra gb xabj jung'f jevggra va guvf cncre?"

Spoiler: (Translation) (click to show/hide)

Hand the man the "Help Wanted poster" the odd guy gave me at the street.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 11, 2018, 10:34:42 am »

Keep shooting monsters.
My mods and forum games.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12