Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23

Author Topic: Space Based Role-playing Game: The crew is back together; Room for more players  (Read 15886 times)

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
Re: Space Based Dnd-esque Game at the Outpost
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2018, 12:41:58 am »

E sounds nice for exploration.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2018, 02:09:07 am »

E

Hope it have fitting torpedo tube.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2018, 02:21:58 am »

You can make small mounts into medium mounts at a rate of 2 small to 1 medium and fit torpedo launchers on the medium.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2018, 10:36:47 am »

You purchase the mini Transport, 600 SC used 200 left. The man asks if you would like to refit your ship:
Spoiler: Ship refits possible (click to show/hide)
Regardless if you want upgrades or not your ship needs a crew, how do you crew it?

Group stats:
Mini Transport: small ship that is 300 meters in length; can crew 150, current crew: 3; has 60 weapon mounts 60 small pd lasers; current cargo: none;
Funds: 200 SC
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2018, 03:52:54 pm »

Im taking my 200 out of the “community pool” and running to join Grasa. Money does not grow on asteroids!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Based Dnd-esque Game at the Outpost ?possible party split?
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2018, 09:42:40 pm »

Ciradwin took the 200 SC that he put in the pot and decided to join up with Grasa's crew.

Ciradwin: you talk to Grasa and explain to him that you are an engineer. He tells you that it not exactly what he needed, but would still hire you at a rate of 13.5 SC a week, because he did not need an engineer but would accept an extra.

Ciradwin stats:
Funds: 200 SC

Group stats:
Mini Transport: small ship that is 300 meters in length; can crew 150, current crew: 3; has 60 weapon mounts 60 small pd lasers; current cargo: none;
Funds: 0 SC
My Forum game(s):
None for now

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2018, 09:45:27 pm »

*telepathically signalling to Ciradwin*

Oh, come on. We spent money on the transport. Now you're leaving us without a credit to our name? Give back 100 of it, NOW!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 09:54:30 pm by KittyTac »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2018, 11:12:42 pm »

*telepathically signalling to Ciradwin*

Oh, come on. We spent money on the transport. Now you're leaving us without a credit to our name? Give back 100 of it, NOW!
~It was my money to begin with, I’ll decide what I do with it myself!~

Ask him what he was looking for specifically. Mention offhandedly that I am a decent gunner, first responder and fighter pilot, though engineering and robotics are my strengths.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2018, 11:25:57 pm »

He tells you that he was looking mostly for a pilot for the ship, his last one decided to leave him high and dry is what he tells you. He also tells you that he is always looking for more guards.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2018, 01:33:49 am »

What is my current position ? ( that's important for torpedo )

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2018, 01:36:17 am »

You are in the hanger bay talking to the cyclops man.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2018, 01:58:00 am »

Ask around for space hitchhikers. It'll be a bit lonely otherwise. Maybe we'll get paid.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2018, 02:14:08 am »

You go around the outpost looking for people that just want a ride to somewhere else. Turns out that there is a family of 5 that would like to go to the Eneq system, which is 20 light-years away, they are willing to pay 7 SC a person(35 SC). There also appears to be a group of 6 guys who are getting board of the station life and just want to go on a ship, they would like to get paid 5 SC each per week(30 SC a week). It looks like a merchant is needing to go to the Nafa system, right next door to the Eneq system, he has 18KT of cargo and is willing to pay 6 SC a KT + 10 SC for himself(118 SC).
My Forum game(s):
None for now

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2018, 02:15:56 am »

Attempt to dock to ship or to get inside ( preferably not by ramming it with nose drill )

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2018, 02:27:46 am »

We'll bring the merchant.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23