Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]

Author Topic: Risky Ventures! - Year 2 Autumnwake - I need to sink more boats  (Read 28758 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Ventures! - Year 2 Autumnwake - I need to sink more boats
« Reply #495 on: July 20, 2020, 10:56:42 am »

Sell 3 Sand for 1.65 Guineas

Did you know that limes are a much less effective cure for scurvy than lemons? The British navy used them cos they were cheaper.

Quote from: 'Limey Bugger' Expedition to the Easterling Coasts
To Queen Phillipa the Fourth,

We, the undersigned, hereby agree to buy a ship, the 'Limey Bugger', to sail the trade route between the Motherland and the Easterling Coasts. Investments will be as follows:

- 3 Guineas from Yearvent Shipping
-
-

The profits will be divided between investors according to investment. The destination of the Limey Bugger can be changed with an affirmative vote comprised of shareholders holding in total 70% or more of the investment in the Limey Bugger.

Signed:
- Yearvent Shipping

Long Live United Forenia!

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: July 20, 2020, 11:54:05 am »

We, the undersigned, hereby agree to buy a ship, the 'Limey Bugger', to sail the trade route between the Motherland and the Easterling Coasts. Investments will be as follows:

- 3 Guineas from RiverFort LTD

The profits will be divided between investors according to investment. The destination of the Limey Bugger can be changed with an affirmative vote comprised of shareholders holding in total 70% or more of the investment in the Limey Bugger.

Signed:
- Yearvent Shipping
- RiverFort LTD

Spoiler: RiverFort-LTD (click to show/hide)
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: July 20, 2020, 12:28:16 pm »

If people would like extra cash to purchase shares for these citrus ships, I am interested in acquiring buying up some of your existing shares for other ships.

TheFantasticMsFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Ckk Ckk
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: July 20, 2020, 12:49:13 pm »

- 3 Guineas from VVT

Signed:
- Yearvent Shipping
- RiverFort LTD
- VVT

Gimme a bit, looking for .1 credits to make this pretty. [FOUND]

« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 12:58:27 pm by TheFantasticMsFox »

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: July 20, 2020, 12:57:09 pm »

H&S Inc. will loan 0.1 Guineas to VVT at an interest rate of 0% for the duration of 5 turns, starting at the beginning of this turn and ending at the start of the first month of Year 3.

VVT agrees to pay back the loan of 0.1 Guineas at their first possible convinience.

Should VVT not pay it back within 5 turns, H&S gains full rights to all VVT assets.  Any attempt to avoid this measure by pre-emptively selling, destroying, donating, or otherwise disposing of said assets will be considered in bad faith, rendering those actions void.

Signed:
- H&S Inc.
-

TheFantasticMsFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Ckk Ckk
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: July 20, 2020, 12:58:08 pm »

H&S Inc. will loan 0.1 Guineas to VVT at an interest rate of 0% for the duration of 5 turns, starting at the beginning of this turn and ending at the start of the first month of Year 3.

VVT agrees to pay back the loan of 0.1 Guineas at their first possible convenience.

Should VVT not pay it back within 5 turns, H&S gains full rights to all VVT assets.  Any attempt to avoid this measure by pre-emptively selling, destroying, donating, or otherwise disposing of said assets will be considered in bad faith, rendering those actions void.

Signed:
- H&S Inc.
- VVT

Have edited above post to reflect new share contribution.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: July 20, 2020, 01:02:13 pm »

Did you know that limes are a much less effective cure for scurvy than lemons? The British navy used them cos they were cheaper.
I did not, but that makes sense in hindsight!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: July 20, 2020, 01:13:08 pm »

The british also used to store juice in copper containers (or the spout was made of copper, cant recall).

It would destroy a large percentage of the vitamin C.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: July 20, 2020, 02:29:33 pm »

Ran some math.

I have roughly 7 guineas available for loans.

Also, Knife edge trading company still hasn't paid the debt to Nagant. Which expired a month ago.

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: July 20, 2020, 02:31:43 pm »

Oh, shit.

How much is "roughly seven"?

What would the terms of a loan for that amount be?

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: July 20, 2020, 02:43:48 pm »

Ran some math.

I have roughly 7 guineas available for loans.

Also, Knife edge trading company still hasn't paid the debt to Nagant. Which expired a month ago.
I was under the impression you were administering their part of the debt - you have their money.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: July 20, 2020, 03:16:03 pm »

I'll check again, but I don't think I received that part of the money.
you paid back the part of the debt owned to me, but not the part sold to nagant.

Kashyyk's spoiler is wrong in that it shows interest accrual even on the part you paid off, which was the 2 guineas owed to me. but still, the rest of the debt wasn't paid.

It is a bit late so I'll check again tomorrow. Nagant hasn't complained yet so I guess there is no hurry.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: July 21, 2020, 03:31:41 am »

- 3 Guineas from VVT
- 1 Guineas from Unpleasant LLC

Signed:
- Yearvent Shipping
- RiverFort LTD
- VVT
- Unpleasant LLC
Spoiler: Unpleasant LLC Assets (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]