The Traitor's Assassination
- 2 (40%)
The Restaurant Manager's Assassination
- 0 (0%)
The Rival's Assassination
- 1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28

Author Topic: (SG) Assassination - Target #3: Lumbago Joe  (Read 41995 times)

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #1
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2018, 10:07:54 am »

Let's not be a murderer. Except for those who we explicitly need to murder.
Head back down to the street and turn off the generator.

Avanti!

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #1
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2018, 10:58:46 am »

Poll added so we can decide on whether or not to attack the sleeping man.

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2018, 12:35:47 pm »

Knock on the door, wake the sleeping man up.  When he opens the door to check who it is, stab him with the knife.
Get the lighter from the storage closet then do this.
Knock on the door, wake the sleeping man up.  When he opens the door to check who it is, stab him with the knife.

You grab the lighter and knock loudly on the door, stirring the sleeping man awake.

"What the hell was that?" The man grabs a double-barreled shotgun from under the sofa, steadies it on top of the sofa, and aims it at the door. "Anybody there? Hello?" He refuses to budge, and keeps his shotgun trained on the door. After a while, you give up on trying to stab the man.

Let's not be a murderer. Except for those who we explicitly need to murder.
Head back down to the street and turn off the generator.

Realizing that your current plan won't work, you quickly climb back through the grate, get down the ladder, and find yourself in the generator area. You flip the power switch, and are immediately greeted with yelling from the man inside the second floor room.

"What in the goddamn? I think we got a troublemaker that needs to be taken care of, boys! I'm gonna go check the power generator and hunt me some rats."

More shouting ensues from the third floor of the apartment, with a man launching into a profanity-laden tirade, and another man constantly interrupting with "calm down, Tony!" in a futile attempt to placate him.

Better not hang around the generator for too long, lest the inhabitants of the apartment do the math and discover that you knocked out their power.

From the outside of the apartment:

In front of you is the front door. The gangster smoking a cigarette is gone.

To the left is a small body of water filling up a moderately-sized hole in the ground, and the side windows of the apartment. You also see a neighboring building across the street with large pipes on the roof that pass by close enough to the apartment windows on the third floor.

To the left and ahead past the apartment is an alleyway. The cigarette-smoking gangster from before is taking a leak in the alleyway.

To the right is what looks like a power generator for the apartment, and a ladder leading to a grating. The grating allows access to the back of one of the second-floor rooms.

Further to the right is the back of a neighboring building, with a ladder to the roof.

HEALTH: Healthy. You are not injured.

Inventory:
Lighter
Beer bottle
Broken flashlight
Switchblade
[.22 LR] Crappy pocket pistol (5/5 rounds, poor ergonomics, concealable)
[.38 Special] Revolver (6/6 rounds)

Ammunition:
.22 LR: None!
.38 Special: 6
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 12:38:51 pm by Taberone »

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #1 (Lights out...)
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2018, 01:20:25 pm »

A perfect opportunity! Tell the gangster taking a leak that you thought you saw somebody cut out the power then climb the ladder and go through the door. The door with a shotgun-wielding man pointing a gun at it. Yeah.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2018, 01:28:56 pm »

A perfect opportunity! Tell the gangster taking a leak that you thought you saw somebody cut out the power then climb the ladder and go through the door. The door with a shotgun-wielding man pointing a gun at it. Yeah.
If he doesn't buy it than stab him if he's close enough if not shoot him.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2018, 03:59:15 pm »

A perfect opportunity! Tell the gangster taking a leak that you thought you saw somebody cut out the power...

You make your way to the alleyway by the apartment, and walk up to the gangster.

"I saw somebody cut the power, I think. Definitely wasn't me, though."

"Who the hell did that? He's a dead man!"

"He might be still hanging around by the generator."

The gangster runs off to the generator.

If he doesn't buy it than stab him if he's close enough if not shoot him.

Thankfully, the gangster bought your explanation.

...then climb the ladder and go through the door. The door with a shotgun-wielding man pointing a gun at it. Yeah.

You make your way to the power generator with the ladder nearby, and discover the gangster arguing with the man from the second floor. The gangster blames the man for cutting the power, but the man tries to explain that it wasn't him, and he was looking for the guy that cut the power, too. Both men are too distracted to see you climbing the ladder into the second floor grate, and you slip past.

You are now standing in the same narrow room on the second floor, but now the door is open. You see the rest of the man's apartment room, but it is too dark to see much else.

From the narrow room on the second floor (Current location, no lights):

In front of you is an open door, revealing an apartment room. It is very dark, since the power was cut.

Behind you is the ladder that you used to get in. The gangster and the man are arguing by the power generator outside and below.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Inventory:
Lighter
Beer bottle
Broken flashlight
Switchblade

Ammunition:

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2018, 04:13:55 pm »

D'oh!
A perfect opportunity! Tell the gangster taking a leak that you thought you saw somebody 'cut out the power then climb the ladder and go through the door'. The door with a shotgun-wielding man pointing a gun at it. Yeah.
I meant to say that the guy who cut out the power then climbed up the ladder and went through the door.

... whoops?
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2018, 05:08:31 pm »

Enter the apartment, lock the door behind us. Look around inside for a way up or anything else of interest.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2018, 05:43:23 pm »

D'oh!
A perfect opportunity! Tell the gangster taking a leak that you thought you saw somebody 'cut out the power then climb the ladder and go through the door'. The door with a shotgun-wielding man pointing a gun at it. Yeah.
I meant to say that the guy who cut out the power then climbed up the ladder and went through the door.

... whoops?

It's okay. There's always next time.

Enter the apartment, lock the door behind us. Look around inside for a way up or anything else of interest.

You step out of the narrow room into the main room, close the door, and lock it. It's pretty hard to see in the dark, but the moonlight provides just enough lighting for you to see the door to the main hallway on the second floor. You take a look around for anything of interest, but can only find a spraycan, two pennies, and a kitchen knife.

As you finish looting, you hear another door open inside the apartment. If you had to guess, there's probably a bathroom in this apartment room, too. A voice emerges from the darkness of the bathroom:

"Is that you out there, Jake? Hello?"

From the main apartment room on the second floor:

In front of you is the door to the main hallway.

To the right is a bathroom. Someone is in there and is very suspicious.

To the left is the apartment windows. The moonlight shines through the windows, providing some very dim lighting.

Behind you is the door to the narrow room, and the grating behind it to the power generator below. The door is locked from your side.

Inventory:
$0.02
Spraycan
Kitchen knife
Lighter
Beer bottle
Broken flashlight
Switchblade

Ammunition:

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #1 (Suspicious)
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2018, 06:02:03 pm »

Stab whoever's in the bathroom.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2018, 06:31:57 pm »

Walk up to them trying to start a conversation while keeping the knife behind your back, than in the moment of their confusion, strike and go for the throat with your knife

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2018, 06:54:44 pm »

Is their voice similar or identical to the one who was sleeping in the apartment? If so, shoot them and then go to hide in the closet.

Avanti!

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2018, 08:32:42 pm »

Is their voice similar or identical to the one who was sleeping in the apartment? If so, shoot them and then go to hide in the closet.

The voice sounds different than the shotgun-wielding guy. You see another man poking his head out of the bathroom in the dim moonlight.

Walk up to them trying to start a conversation while keeping the knife behind your back, than in the moment of their confusion, strike and go for the throat with your knife
Stab whoever's in the bathroom.

"Hey there. How's the weather?" You ask the bathroom dweller, a knife held behind your back. You start walking.

"Who are you?" The bathroom dweller asks as you get closer and closer. "s-stay back, whoever you are!"

Once you get within range, you lunge at the bathroom dweller, a knife aimed at the throat. As the knife pierces the dweller's throat, he gurgles loudly on his own blood, clutches at his throat, and stumbles against the wall. The bathroom dweller, still having some life left in him, kicks out with his foot, sending you stumbling backwards to the floor. He tries to scream for help, but loud gurgling is the only thing that escapes him.

The bathroom dweller then clumsily tries to stumble his way to the entrance of the apartment room.

Enemies:
Bathroom dweller (Pierced throat, life-threatening bleeding, trying to escape)

From the main apartment room on the second floor:

In front of you is the door to the main hallway. There is an enemy trying to escape.

To the right is a bathroom.

To the left is the apartment windows. The moonlight shines through the windows, providing some very dim lighting.

Behind you is the door to the narrow room, and the grating behind it to the power generator below. The door is locked from your side.

Inventory:
$0.02
Spraycan
Kitchen knife (Bloody)
Lighter
Beer bottle
Broken flashlight
Switchblade

Ammunition:

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #1 (Combat: Bathroom Dweller)
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2018, 09:01:57 pm »

Yeesh. Can we not try to kill people that we don't have to?
Grab the man and use his shirt to press down on the wound to prevent him from bleeding out. Tie it so that he can breath, but so that the bleeding will eventually stop. Gag him as well.

Avanti!

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #1 (Combat: Bathroom Dweller)
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2018, 09:08:08 pm »

I’m just currently suggesting actions for the game like I how I play in the hit man series, the less eyes the better, also shooting creates lots of noise while up close can be very quiet; also I try to go with the less non-mission target kills for higher score but things can become dicey in the line of work

Also make sure to perform a choke-hold on the bathroom dweller to pass him out, not breaking his neck, but enough force to cause him to go into unconsciousness
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28