The Traitor's Assassination
- 2 (40%)
The Restaurant Manager's Assassination
- 0 (0%)
The Rival's Assassination
- 1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 28

Author Topic: (SG) Assassination - Target #3: Lumbago Joe  (Read 42794 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors (Escape)
« Reply #345 on: December 23, 2019, 06:20:07 pm »

Take the machete and place the kitchen knife where the machete used to be
(I’m assuming the machete is better than the kitchen knife)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: December 24, 2019, 06:13:57 am »

+1 Also reload all the guns and see if the security guards know where we can get a floor plan for the building so we can figure out how to get out of here.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: December 24, 2019, 10:25:51 am »

+1 to equipment changes and all reloading, as well as looking for a better floor plan.

Barring any other way out, the only plan I have in my head is this:

1. Find some fire extinguishers
2. Make some molotov cocktails.
3. Have ourself positioned in the in the power generator room, with our security guard friends positioned in the Mannequin's chamber. Set up a cross-fire.
4. Find some way to bait Viper Team into entering the side entry corridor, then throw molotovs at them ourselves from the doorway of the power generator
5. If they get hit by molotovs, great. If not, they'll advance on us towards the power generator room. We hide and try to avoid getting hit.
6. Once Viper Team goes past the doorway to the Mannequin room, our security guard friends burst out and open fire on them from behind, while we do the same from their front.

Hopefully an ambush like that'd be enough to kill 4 guys with body armour and military grade weaponry. But I'm hoping we can find a way out instead.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: December 24, 2019, 10:30:22 am »

+1 to equipment changes and all reloading, as well as looking for a better floor plan.

3. Have ourself positioned in the in the power generator room, with our security guard friends positioned in the Mannequin's chamber. Set up a cross-fire.
4. Find some way to bait Viper Team into entering the side entry corridor, then throw molotovs at them ourselves from the doorway of the power generator
5. If they get hit by molotovs, great. If not, they'll advance on us towards the power generator room. We hide and try to avoid getting hit.
6. Once Viper Team goes past the doorway to the Mannequin room, our security guard friends burst out and open fire on them from behind, while we do the same from their front.

Hopefully an ambush like that'd be enough to kill 4 guys with body armour and military grade weaponry. But I'm hoping we can find a way out instead.
+1

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: December 24, 2019, 10:32:40 am »

That plan is a last resort, admittedly. We're probably gonna die if we try that.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: December 24, 2019, 11:09:26 am »

Right, we should try to escape first

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: December 25, 2019, 04:16:55 am »

Lets mark that as plan B for now.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: December 25, 2019, 04:21:30 am »

I just wanna say, Taberone, especially since it's Christmas, this is the most fun I've had with a suggestion game on this forum, it feels like. Thank you for putting in this much work, for listening to all the weird ideas, implementing them, while still clearly having some sort of story in mind.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 01, 2020, 07:32:48 pm »

I just wanna say, Taberone, especially since it's Christmas, this is the most fun I've had with a suggestion game on this forum, it feels like. Thank you for putting in this much work, for listening to all the weird ideas, implementing them, while still clearly having some sort of story in mind.

(Thanks. Also, happy new year.)

You replace your Kitchen Knife with the Improvised Machete.

That plan is a last resort, admittedly. We're probably gonna die if we try that.
Right, we should try to escape first
Lets mark that as plan B for now.

(Remember to bring it up again when it's time for Plan B, assuming that Plan A fails. Given how infrequently I am able to update, I kinda forget things.)

+1 Also reload all the guns and see if the security guards know where we can get a floor plan for the building so we can figure out how to get out of here.

(You reload all the weapons in your inventory, but there is not enough for all of them. Submachine guns and pistol-caliber carbines have taken priority when it comes to reloading. The Glock 19 and USP Match remain empty due to this prioritization.)

"Are there any floor plans or anything? Surely there's got to be a way to escape without having to go out the front door and get shot full of holes. Some less-than-stellar folks are camping out there, waiting for us."

"Floor plans should be in one of the security offices around here. It's either the security offices near the elevator or inside that barricaded one." He points to Security Room #3. Might as well check out Security Room #3, since it's the closest one. With the aid of your other security guard allies, you all push the door with enough force to dislodge the barricade. Making your way inside and searching through the office with a flashlight, you illuminate the corpse inside and discover that this is the corpse of an engineer.

"Damn it." One of your allies states as the corpse is illuminated. "He was the only one that was in favor of actually fixing that damn upper-floor access elevator back on the ground floor."

You notice a slip of paper on the floor, by the corpse. Picking it up and reading it through, you find some rather hastily-made scribbles that only a pharmacist could read. These sure as hell aren't floor plans, that's for sure. Trying your best to decipher the handwriting, it appears that this engineer had an escape plan you can use for yourself.

You can still use the ground-floor elevator in the back of the hospital to access the upper floors... But you'll just need to do some climbing. You'll need to pry open the emergency trap door on top of that ground-floor elevator, and climb the maintenance ladders inside the elevator shaft to an upper floor, then pry the elevator doors to the second floor open. From there, you can use the windows on the second floor to escape. The specific elevator you need to access is found at the end of the Right Hallway from the Ground Floor.

Allies
Security Guard (ALLY) (Badly Wounded, Bandaged):
  • [.45 ACP, Pistol] 1911 (0/8 rounds)
  • [9x19mm, Pistol] Glock 17 (17/17 rounds)
  • [9x19mm, Carbine] SUB-2000 (30/33 Rounds) (Foldable: Enhances concealability)
  • Baseball Bat
  • Anaconda Three's Kevlar Vest (Badly Damaged)

Security Guard #2 (ALLY):
  • [9mm, Pistol] Glock 17 (17/17 rounds)
  • Spare 9x19mm ammo: 17

Enemies/Unknown

MAP: HOSPITAL BASEMENT (Click images to expand)

Current Location: Basement, Security Room #3

MAP: HOSPITAL OVERVIEW (Click images to expand)

Targets to Kill:
Doctor Faye. Has an artificial eye. Target down.
Doctor Redshank. Has red hair. Target down.
Doctor Rocque. Has Elvis Presley hair. Target killed by Anaconda Four.

HEALTH: Moderately injured.
Bullet graze on side of abdomen. (Bandaged)
Bruised on neck.
Bruised on face.
Bruised on right thigh.
Several bruises on chest.

Inventory:
$55.19
Lighter x2
Flashlight
Security Keycard
Security Radio
Anaconda One's Radio
Hemostatic Injector x4 (Immediately stops the bleeding of penetrating trauma.)
Gauze dressing x4 (controls bleeding.)
Diamond Necklace
Clothing and/or Disguises:
Generic clothes
Tactical gloves
William Shatner mask
Top hat
Trenchcoat (Can conceal two-handed weapons)
Kevlar Vest (badly damaged, provides bullet/shrapnel protection but will NOT protect against stabbing attacks)

Weapons:
[.45 ACP, Pistol] 1911 (8/8 rounds)
[.45 ACP, Pistol] USP Match (0/12 rounds)
[.45 ACP, Carbine, Burst-capable] Mx4 Storm  (24/30 rounds)
[9x19mm, Pistol] Glock 19  (0/15 rounds)
[9x19mm, SMG] Model 635 (30/30 rounds)
[.357, Revolver] Bulldog (5/5 rounds)
[.357, Revolver] GP100 (6/6 rounds)
[12 Gauge, Shotgun] Serbu Super Shorty (3/3 rounds) (Sawn-off Shotgun: Easier to conceal than a full-size shotgun)
[12 Gauge, Shotgun] M590 (8/8 rounds)
[5.56x45, Rifle] Mini-14 (20/20 rounds)
[Grenade, Incendiary] Molotov cocktail x2
Combat knife
Lead pipe
Switchblade
Improvised Machete
Fiber wire
Collapsible baton
Ammunition:
.357 Mag: 8
Shotgun shells: 15
5.56x45: 10

People Killed/Targets Killed: 23 / 3
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 11:58:30 pm by Taberone »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 02, 2020, 05:29:15 am »

Lets go up stairs but not in the elevator use it stairs instead, then once at the top of the stairs carefully look out and see whats going on up there.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 02, 2020, 09:21:46 am »

Lets go up stairs but not in the elevator use it stairs instead, then once at the top of the stairs carefully look out and see whats going on up there.

+1 Plus, if we've reloaded all our weaponry, let's dump any empty guns. I'm assuming extra weight might slow us down.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 03, 2020, 03:51:59 am »

+1 Plus, if we've reloaded all our weaponry, let's dump any empty guns. I'm assuming extra weight might slow us down.
We already reloaded everything, I say don't drop the empty ones and instead we keep the USP match do to its ammo capacity, and give the Glock 19 to the second security guard.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 04, 2020, 04:59:02 pm »

We already reloaded everything, I say don't drop the empty ones and instead we keep the USP match do to its ammo capacity, and give the Glock 19 to the second security guard.
+1
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 23, 2020, 10:34:11 pm »

+1

You transfer the rounds in the 1911 to the USP Match, then start ditching your empty guns to reduce weight while your allies do the same. You drop the 1911 and give the Glock 19 to Security Guard 2, who transfers his rounds from the Glock 17 to the Glock 19. With your inventory taken care of, the three of you decide to take the stairs back up, rather than the elevator. No signs of danger are present as you look carefully once you get to the top of the stairs.

You eventually make your way to the Adj. Hallway, and then the Security Room. The corpses of the Anaconda Team members you previously killed are still nearby, flies gathering around them. Evidence of your battle still remains, judging from all the bullet holes in the walls and the floor, along with the burn marks on the floor from flashbang grenades. As you take a look around the security room, you notice a smashed cellphone jamming device mounted on the wall. This must have been the jammer that Viper Team was talking about on the radio. The thought of someone calling the police flashes through your mind. Jammer's down, so now anyone can make a phone call. But is anyone even still alive to call the police? You doubt that the Viper Team nor the Mannequin Cultists would want to call the police, but you're not sure if there are any civilians still alive to call the cops.

There's no sign of immediate danger yet. You take a look at Anaconda One's corpse, still lying in the elevator, and decide to keep taking the stairs. Finding another flight of stairs up, you eventually end up on the ground floor. Sneaking around silently to avoid encountering the Viper Team, you make your way to the Right Hallway. More corpses greet you as you open the doors and enter the hallway, and then you suddenly spot someone.

That blood-stained, cane-wielding hospital patient from before, peeking her head out from around the corner as she hears the doors opening.

"Psst!" She whispers. "Keep it quiet. There's more mannequin freaks lurking around. Are you here to take the elevator to the second floor, too? It's broken and that's where the mannequins are. Stay away from the reception area, too. Some guys came in and started shooting at anyone they saw, but they don't look like those mannequin weirdos."

Allies
Security Guard (ALLY) (Badly Wounded, Bandaged):
  • [9x19mm, Pistol] Glock 17 (17/17 rounds)
  • [9x19mm, Carbine] SUB-2000 (30/33 Rounds) (Foldable: Enhances concealability)
  • Baseball Bat
  • Anaconda Three's Kevlar Vest (Badly Damaged)

Security Guard #2 (ALLY):
  • [9x19mm, Pistol] Glock 17 (2/17 rounds)
  • [9x19mm, Pistol] Glock 19  (15/15 rounds)
  • Spare 9x19mm ammo: 17

Other

Hospital Patient (Wounded, Bandaged) armed with Walking Cane

Current Location: Right Hallway

MAP: HOSPITAL OVERVIEW (Click images to expand)

Targets to Kill:
Doctor Faye. Has an artificial eye. Target down.
Doctor Redshank. Has red hair. Target down.
Doctor Rocque. Has Elvis Presley hair. Target killed by Anaconda Four.

HEALTH: Moderately injured.
Bullet graze on side of abdomen. (Bandaged)
Bruised on neck.
Bruised on face.
Bruised on right thigh.
Several bruises on chest.

Inventory:
$55.19
Lighter x2
Flashlight
Security Keycard
Security Radio
Anaconda One's Radio
Hemostatic Injector x4 (Immediately stops the bleeding of penetrating trauma.)
Gauze dressing x4 (controls bleeding.)
Diamond Necklace
Clothing and/or Disguises:
Generic clothes
Tactical gloves
William Shatner mask
Top hat
Trenchcoat (Can conceal two-handed weapons)
Kevlar Vest (badly damaged, provides bullet/shrapnel protection but will NOT protect against stabbing attacks)

Weapons:
[.45 ACP, Pistol] USP Match (8/12 rounds)
[.45 ACP, Carbine, Burst-capable] Mx4 Storm  (24/30 rounds)
[9x19mm, SMG] Model 635 (30/30 rounds)
[.357, Revolver] Bulldog (5/5 rounds)
[.357, Revolver] GP100 (6/6 rounds)
[12 Gauge, Shotgun] Serbu Super Shorty (3/3 rounds) (Sawn-off Shotgun: Easier to conceal than a full-size shotgun)
[12 Gauge, Shotgun] M590 (8/8 rounds)
[5.56x45, Rifle] Mini-14 (20/20 rounds)
[Grenade, Incendiary] Molotov cocktail x2
Combat knife
Lead pipe
Switchblade
Improvised Machete
Fiber wire
Collapsible baton
Ammunition:
.357 Mag: 8
Shotgun shells: 15
5.56x45: 10

People Killed/Targets Killed: 23 / 3

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors (Right Hallway)
« Reply #359 on: January 24, 2020, 01:09:16 am »

Okay, so we're in the right hallway. The room above has people with guns ( I'm assuming Viper Team, correct me if I'm wrong ), and the place below with the question marks and beyond likely has Mannequins.

Go search the hallway for anything useful, tell this patient to stay in the middle of our group, cause they're not much use otherwise. Plus if they turn out to be an enemy and try to stab us in the back our security guard friends might be able to stop them.

If there's nothing useful in the right corridor, I guess we try to make it through the question mark room as cautiously as we can. One person watching our rear the entire times, with our own guy taking point.

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 28