The Traitor's Assassination
- 2 (40%)
The Restaurant Manager's Assassination
- 0 (0%)
The Rival's Assassination
- 1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28

Author Topic: (SG) Assassination - Target #3: Lumbago Joe  (Read 42779 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #1 (Combat: Gangsters)
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2018, 10:42:44 pm »

First of all, use the downtime to reload the spent cartridges from your revolver. Keep the casings. Flick on the lighter momentarily to help see the room's contents. Is there a window?
+1

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #1 (Let there be light...)
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2018, 11:23:52 pm »

First of all, use the downtime to reload the spent cartridges from your revolver. Keep the casings. Flick on the lighter momentarily to help see the room's contents. Is there a window?

You try to reload your revolver in the dark, which takes a while. Eventually, you get there, and decide to keep the casings so that the police can't trace them back to you.

Flicking on the lighter for a few seconds reveals that you are in a storage closet. You see a broom, a bucket of water, a mop, and stain removing chemicals.

"No sign of anybody, man." The gangsters in the shotgun-wielding man's room fail to find anybody in the bathroom. "Other than that unconscious guy over there that got stabbed. One of the errand boys, too."

"Check behind the sofa. Look under the bed. Heck, check even the fridge. He's got to be in this room somewhere." The gangsters continue searching the room you were just in, giving you valuable time to slip away and plan your next move... Or keep waiting.

Approximate area map: Second floor
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

From the storage closet in the second floor hallway (Current location):

To the Front is the door that you just closed. Opening it would surely expose your hiding spot.

Behind you is a a broom, a bucket of water, a mop, and stain removing chemicals.

From the main apartment room on the second floor (No lights):

From the narrow room on the second floor (no lights):

From the outside of the apartment:

HEALTH: Healthy. You are not injured.

Inventory:
$0.02
Spraycan
Kitchen knife (Bloody)
Lighter
Beer bottle
Broken flashlight
Switchblade
[.22 LR] Crappy pocket pistol (5/5 rounds, poor ergonomics, concealable)
[.38 Special] Revolver (6/6 rounds)

Ammunition/Casings:
.22 LR: None!
.38 Special: 3 / .38 special casings: 3

People killed: 1
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 12:32:58 am by Taberone »

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2018, 11:29:38 pm »

Stay in the closet and try to position everything to try and conceal our-self, quietly though.
My Forum game(s):
None for now

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2018, 11:33:39 pm »

So is the plan to just wait until they leave?
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #1 (Combat: Gangsters)sneak
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2018, 11:39:09 pm »

We can sneak to the second floor hallway and go into the Staircase to go to the third level room; and I think the gangsters are checking out the apartment room allowing us with our lighter to not crash into anything and go to staircase and hopefully go up? If there is low-light, no need for the lighter in the apartment hallway.

This is the action.

Edit: Also the unconscious dude had a stabbed neck? Did they not see that?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 12:05:00 am by Shadowclaw777 »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2018, 11:40:01 pm »

Cool.

Stay in the closet and try to position everything to try and conceal our-self, quietly though.

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #1 (Let there be light...)
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2018, 12:48:20 am »

They did see it, but I somehow didn't add them reacting to that, which has now been fixed. They're also busy trying to find the protagonist.

Cool.

+1
So is the plan to just wait until they leave?

You stay in the closet, trying to position the janitorial equipment so that it will conceal you if someone opens the door. It's not working particularly well, especially since you happen to be human-sized, not chihuahua-sized.

"Still nothing." A voice from the shotgun-man's room. "I'm gonna go check the first floor. You coming along with?"

"Nah. I'm gonna go check the other apartment room on this floor. Besides, the deadbeat living in the other room still hasn't paid Mad Tony his protection fee, and he could be hiding our little intruder."

"Alright. Anything happens, give me a yell."

One gangster goes down the stairs to the first floor, continuing his sweep of the building. The other gangster walks past the storage closet you're hiding in, and knocks on a door somewhere in the main hallway.

"Open up, holmes! You better not be hiding anybody in there, and you better have Tony's protection money, too!"

You hear a door opening, followed by the gangster's footsteps as he goes deeper into the room.

We can sneak to the second floor hallway and go into the Staircase to go to the third level room; and I think the gangsters are checking out the apartment room allowing us with our lighter to not crash into anything and go to staircase and hopefully go up? If there is low-light, no need for the lighter in the apartment hallway.

This is the action.

More people wanted to stay in the closet. I might do this the next post, especially if others decide it's time to exit the closet.

Approximate area map: Second floor (Updated!)

From the storage closet in the second floor hallway (Current location):

To the Front is the door that you just closed. Opening it would surely expose your hiding spot.

Behind you is a a broom, a bucket of water, a mop, and stain removing chemicals.

Inventory:
$0.02
Spraycan
Kitchen knife (Bloody)
Lighter
Beer bottle
Broken flashlight
Switchblade

Ammunition/Casings:

« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 12:53:47 am by Taberone »

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #1 (Evasion: Gangsters)
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2018, 12:57:52 am »

Take a peak outside the janitor closet to see if the gangster trying to collect the rent money is inside the other apartment room and has closed the door if so, than stealthily move to the staircase seeing if it moves up.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2018, 01:06:00 am »

Take a peak outside the janitor closet to see if the gangster trying to collect the rent money is inside the other apartment room and has closed the door if so, than stealthily move to the staircase seeing if it moves up.

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2018, 06:51:08 am »

+1
+`
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2018, 01:33:27 pm »

+1
+`
+1
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2018, 03:36:30 pm »

You peek outside the janitor's closet in the darkness, and see the light from a flashlight under the door of the other apartment room. Judging by the light, the other gangster is inside the room, and the door is closed.

You sneak your way to the third floor staircase in the darkness, keeping your lighter on to see in the pitch-black environment. As you make your way to the top of the third floor staircase and step into the main hallway, a voice suddenly calls out.

"Who's there? Is that you, Frank?"

Approximate area map: Third floor

Approximate area map: Second floor

From the storage closet in the second floor hallway:

Inventory:
$0.02
Spraycan
Kitchen knife (Bloody)
Lighter
Beer bottle
Broken flashlight
Switchblade

Ammunition/Casings:

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2018, 05:44:59 pm »

“No I’m one of the errand boys for Tony and I’m very concerned about the power generator mess-out and that their is a rival gang member here; this wasn’t part of the deal and I want to talk to Tony about this, it’s very concerning”

After speaking these words, get up close and walk up the stairs/through the hallway, trying to see if their is another gang member behind the voice, and if not, with knife ready, assess how far away the voice is and I where he is
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 05:59:11 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2018, 05:47:35 pm »

“No I’m one of the errand boys for Mad Tony and I’m very concerned about the power generator mess-out and that their is a rival gang member here; this wasn’t part of the deal and I want to talk to Tony about this, it’s very concerning”

After speaking these words, get up close and walk up the stairs, trying to see if their is another gang member behind the voice, and if not, with knife ready, assess how far away the voice is and I where he is

+1 to everything, especially the knifing.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2018, 05:54:41 pm »

“No I’m one of the errand boys for Mad Tony and I’m very concerned about the power generator mess-out and that their is a rival gang member here; this wasn’t part of the deal and I want to talk to Tony about this, it’s very concerning”

After speaking these words, get up close and walk up the stairs, trying to see if their is another gang member behind the voice, and if not, with knife ready, assess how far away the voice is and I where he is

+1 to everything, especially the knifing.
+1 to everything except saying "Mad". Just say Tony, seeing as how everyone else calls him that.

Avanti!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 28