The Traitor's Assassination
- 2 (40%)
The Restaurant Manager's Assassination
- 0 (0%)
The Rival's Assassination
- 1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28

Author Topic: (SG) Assassination - Target #3: Lumbago Joe  (Read 43464 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors (Right Hallway)
« Reply #360 on: January 24, 2020, 09:18:37 am »

Okay, so we're in the right hallway. The room above has people with guns ( I'm assuming Viper Team, correct me if I'm wrong ), and the place below with the question marks and beyond likely has Mannequins.

Go search the hallway for anything useful, tell this patient to stay in the middle of our group, cause they're not much use otherwise. Plus if they turn out to be an enemy and try to stab us in the back our security guard friends might be able to stop them.

If there's nothing useful in the right corridor, I guess we try to make it through the question mark room as cautiously as we can. One person watching our rear the entire times, with our own guy taking point.

+1 Also have the second security guard load the glock 17 so they have two loaded guns.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors (Right Hallway)
« Reply #361 on: February 02, 2020, 07:43:20 pm »

Okay, so we're in the right hallway. The room above has people with guns ( I'm assuming Viper Team, correct me if I'm wrong ), and the place below with the question marks and beyond likely has Mannequins.

Go search the hallway for anything useful, tell this patient to stay in the middle of our group, cause they're not much use otherwise. Plus if they turn out to be an enemy and try to stab us in the back our security guard friends might be able to stop them.

If there's nothing useful in the right corridor, I guess we try to make it through the question mark room as cautiously as we can. One person watching our rear the entire times, with our own guy taking point.

+1 Also have the second security guard load the glock 17 so they have two loaded guns.

"We're heading to the elevator. You can come with us, but stay in the middle of our group and don't try anything funny." You state.

"Okay." The patient replies as she tags along.

"Somebody watch our flanks. We need to carefully approach the elevator, and danger could come from anywhere." You command to your followers.

"I'll do it." Security Guard #2 says. He loads his Glock 17 as he does so, and keeps his eyes out for any danger behind you.

You carefully make your way down the right corridor, seeing absolutely nothing of interest or use to loot. All you can hear is the sounds of ventilation and distant footsteps, keeping you on edge as you slowly make it towards the elevator. You pass by some darkened bathrooms in the side of the corridor when those distant footsteps suddenly start getting louder, accompanied along with sudden yells and screams. 

"Those bastards are in the reception area! Cleanse them with the holiest of fires and avenge our fallen brothers and sisters for the Great Mannequin! Clear the way of any disbelievers in our path and ride forward to salvation!" A booming voice thunders down the halls.

"SALVATION!" They shout in unison.

"SALVATION!!" They shout again in unison.

"SALVATION!!!" They shout yet again in unison, their battle cries echoing down as they get closer and closer.

It sounds like an entire horde! They're coming, fast!

There's no telling just how many mannequins are going to come around the corner, and you hope that they're not going to literally cleanse anyone they come across with fire. The last thing you need is the hospital burning down while you're still inside.

Allies
Security Guard (ALLY) (Badly Wounded, Bandaged):
  • [9x19mm, Pistol] Glock 17 (17/17 rounds)
  • [9x19mm, Carbine] SUB-2000 (30/33 Rounds) (Foldable: Enhances concealability)
  • Baseball Bat
  • Anaconda Three's Kevlar Vest (Badly Damaged)

Security Guard #2 (ALLY):
  • [9x19mm, Pistol] Glock 19  (15/15 rounds)
  • Spare 9x19mm ammo: 2

Other

Hospital Patient (Wounded, Bandaged) armed with Walking Cane

Current Location: Right Hallway

MAP: HOSPITAL OVERVIEW (Click images to expand)

Targets to Kill:
Doctor Faye. Has an artificial eye. Target down.
Doctor Redshank. Has red hair. Target down.
Doctor Rocque. Has Elvis Presley hair. Target killed by Anaconda Four.

HEALTH: Moderately injured.
Bullet graze on side of abdomen. (Bandaged)
Bruised on neck.
Bruised on face.
Bruised on right thigh.
Several bruises on chest.

Inventory:
$55.19
Lighter x2
Flashlight
Security Keycard
Security Radio
Anaconda One's Radio
Hemostatic Injector x4 (Immediately stops the bleeding of penetrating trauma.)
Gauze dressing x4 (controls bleeding.)
Diamond Necklace
Clothing and/or Disguises:
Generic clothes
Tactical gloves
William Shatner mask
Top hat
Trenchcoat (Can conceal two-handed weapons)
Kevlar Vest (badly damaged, provides bullet/shrapnel protection but will NOT protect against stabbing attacks)

Weapons:
[.45 ACP, Pistol] USP Match (8/12 rounds)
[.45 ACP, Carbine, Burst-capable] Mx4 Storm  (24/30 rounds)
[9x19mm, SMG] Model 635 (30/30 rounds)
[.357, Revolver] Bulldog (5/5 rounds)
[.357, Revolver] GP100 (6/6 rounds)
[12 Gauge, Shotgun] Serbu Super Shorty (3/3 rounds) (Sawn-off Shotgun: Easier to conceal than a full-size shotgun)
[12 Gauge, Shotgun] M590 (8/8 rounds)
[5.56x45, Rifle] Mini-14 (20/20 rounds)
[Grenade, Incendiary] Molotov cocktail x2
Combat knife
Lead pipe
Switchblade
Improvised Machete
Fiber wire
Collapsible baton
Ammunition:
.357 Mag: 8
Shotgun shells: 15
5.56x45: 10

People Killed/Targets Killed: 23 / 3

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors (Charge!)
« Reply #362 on: February 03, 2020, 12:47:34 am »

Okay, at this point we run back down the stairs we came from.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 03, 2020, 03:19:45 am »

+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: February 03, 2020, 06:42:18 am »

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
(SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors
« Reply #365 on: February 16, 2020, 02:43:30 pm »

Shit. Shit. Shit! It's time to run! Maybe that darkened bathroom would have provided enough cover, but you're better off safe than sorry! Everyone starts retreating back to the stairs as the yells get even louder than you'd thought would be possible. You look over your shoulder as you run and see several people spilling out from around a corner at the end of the hallway, holding lit molotov cocktails and a variety of weapons.

"Unbelieving heathen scum!" One of the mannequin men yell. "Take this!"

Gunshots start ringing out, bullets cracking as they whizz by. Your group has a head start, however, so you're not exposed to gunfire for long.

"You think you can hide from the mighty eye of the Great Mannequin? Think again! We will avenge our fallen!" Another shout as you finally make it back to the beginning of the hallway and run around a corner.

You keep running and running. There's no time to be sneaking around to avoid encountering the Viper Team, but you don't see any sign of them yet. As you turn into the stairs and make your way down, you hear the mob of crazed mannequin cultists catching up, but none of them think to check the stairs. You watch with paused breaths as they speed past the doorway, continuing on their path forward...

"Viper Three, hostile at your two-o-clock! Open fire!" You hear someone shout in the distance. "Spread out! Spread out!"

Gunshots and screams start ringing out. Several bodies hit the floor as a raging gun battle starts between the Viper Team and the Mannequin Mob.

"Burn with your friends in hell!" A Mannequin suddenly shouts over the gunfire. "GRENADE!"

There's a brief pause in the gunfire, and you suddenly hear a glass bottle breaking followed by the sound of flames crackling, and agonized screaming.

"IT BURNS! IT BUR---"

A body hits the floor, followed by more gunshots and the sound of a scuffle. You suddenly hear more agonized screaming.

"Man down! Man down! Get out of there, Viper Two--- AAAARGH!"

Another gunshot, and then the sound of a body hitting the floor before there is silence.

"Viper One to Command! I'm pulling out! Viper Three and Four are KIA! The hospital is burning down and we are unable to continue with the mission--- HURK!"

You hear footsteps and a rapid burst of gunfire, followed by more screaming and groans of agony. A violent struggle can be heard.

"Viper One, what's wrong? Come in, Viper One! VIPER ONE!" Command screams over the radio.

Well, that went to hell fast. Now the hospital is burning down and you can't even escape via the reception area, even if you wanted to.

You better start hauling ass to the elevator in the back that will lead you to the upper floors.

Allies
Security Guard (ALLY) (Badly Wounded, Bandaged):
  • Baseball Bat

Security Guard #2 (ALLY):

Other

MAP: HOSPITAL OVERVIEW (Click images to expand)

WARNING: THE HOSPITAL IS ON FIRE!

Targets to Kill:

Bruised on neck.
Bruised on face.
Bruised on right thigh.

Inventory:
$55.19
Lighter x2
Flashlight
Security Keycard
Security Radio
Anaconda One's Radio
Diamond Necklace
Generic clothes
Tactical gloves
William Shatner mask
Top hat
Kevlar Vest (badly damaged, provides bullet/shrapnel protection but will NOT protect against stabbing attacks)

Weapons:
[12 Gauge, Shotgun] Serbu Super Shorty (3/3 rounds) (Sawn-off Shotgun: Easier to conceal than a full-size shotgun)
Combat knife
Lead pipe
Switchblade
Improvised Machete
Fiber wire
Collapsible baton
Ammunition:

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: (SG) Assassination - Target #2: The Doctors (BURNING!)
« Reply #366 on: February 16, 2020, 03:41:57 pm »

You better start hauling ass to the elevator in the back that will lead you to the upper floors.

Couldn't have said it any better myself. Let's do this, and shoot anybody that gets in the way of our ragtag crew.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 16, 2020, 06:22:51 pm »

Couldn't have said it any better myself. Let's do this, and shoot anybody that gets in the way of our ragtag crew.
+1 we need to bolt

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 17, 2020, 04:39:01 am »

+1 we need to bolt
+1

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 20, 2020, 09:01:12 am »

+1 we need to bolt
+1
+1
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: March 26, 2020, 09:28:36 pm »

+1 we need to bolt
+1
+1

Time to run! With the mannequin cultists distracted, you make your way back to where you were before. Flames and smoke rage on behind you, the smoke catching up before the flames do. Soon, there is a raging inferno chasing after you! You keep running and running, thankfully encountering no more resistance as you find the upper-floor elevator in the back of the hospital. The doors are stuck open and the broken elevator car is right inside. Looking up, you see a hatch and push it open...

Security Guard #1 lifts you up so you can climb the hatch, and then you pull him up. Once the two of you have gotten on the roof of the elevator car, you help Security Guard #2 and the Hospital Patient up. With everyone having climbed the hatch, now it's time to climb into the second floor. Your allies provide enough lift to climb up the shaft into the opened elevator doors on the second floor, and then you pull them up.

You are now on the second floor. At this point, the inferno has claimed the now-burning elevator car below you, and the smoke rises up the elevator shaft into the second floor. Everyone runs towards the windows in a rush to escape, only to find the windows frozen shut. Thinking quickly, you smash the windows with your lead pipe and quickly clear away the shards of broken glass, opening a path for everyone to drop down from the second floor to the ground floor.

Your rag-tag group goes out the window and lands on the ground, breaking into a roll to reduce the impact of the fall. The entire accursed hospital burns behind you, and you hear the shouts and screams of Mannequin Men to your left as they stumble out of the flames, now on fire.

"SALVATION! SALVATION!! SALVATION!!!" The mannequin men shriek as their flesh begins to melt off their skin, causing them to laugh maniacally.

Ahead of the burning mannequins is an SUV with the door open. A horrified onlooker stands next to his vehicle, apparently having visited the hospital at the wrong time. He is only able to stare at the burning hospital with his mouth agape and a cell phone to his ears. You can hear the sound of a police dispatcher trying to make sure that he’s still on the line, reassuring him that personnel have already been dispatched to the hospital.

That SUV could be your ticket to escaping this hospital before the police show up.

Allies
Security Guard (Badly Wounded, Bandaged):
  • Baseball Bat

Security Guard #2:

Other
Civilian SUV Driver
  • SUV Car Keys
  • Cell Phone
  • Called the police after seeing the hospital on fire.

Various Burning Mannequin Men
  • On fire.
  • Too busy burning to death to take notice of you.

MAP: NONE

Targets to Kill:

Bruised on neck.
Bruised on face.
Bruised on right thigh.

VEHICLE: Police Cruiser.
Bullet holes are visible on the car.

Inventory:
$55.19
Lighter x2
Flashlight
Security Keycard
Security Radio
Anaconda One's Radio
Diamond Necklace
Generic clothes
Tactical gloves
William Shatner mask
Top hat

Weapons:
Combat knife
Lead pipe
Switchblade
Improvised Machete
Fiber wire
Collapsible baton
Ammunition:

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: March 27, 2020, 12:21:18 am »

Politely, but firmly say to this SUV owner that we need their vehicle on urgent business. Make sure our gun is very visible, but don't point it at them yet.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: March 27, 2020, 03:56:08 am »

Politely, but firmly say to this SUV owner that we need their vehicle on urgent business. Make sure our gun is very visible, but don't point it at them yet.
+1 Also make sure they can see that one of our allies is injured, and tell them we need to get him to a hospital that isn't on fire.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: March 27, 2020, 06:47:40 am »

+1 Also make sure they can see that one of our allies is injured, and tell them we need to get him to a hospital that isn't on fire.
+1

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 03, 2020, 08:20:51 pm »

+1
+1
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28