Finally... > Creative Projects

Weird DF/CDDA/SS13/UW Crossover Idea

(1/1)

oannes:
So i've been thinking about doing some videos after watching Rycon's Roleplay videos on CDDA. However, I am adding a little twist. So image this: You start off in unreal world. Find a time machine on a Njerp. Go to the zombie infested futer of CDDA, Get abducted by aliens after looting around in a secrete lab where you are finally able to escape when the aliens are attacked by a space station (SS13), After a while doing nefarious jobs the ship needs to be abandoned so you get an escape pod and land on a fantasy world where the local Dwarves regard you as a God who fell from the sky and make you their leader. You then live out your days as a ruler of a Dwarven Fortress.

Does this sound like something that would be interesting to watch? Any Ideas about how I can alter the timeline? Or what games I should crossover to after DF? Really just spitballing here, but it seems like something i'd enjoy doing.

Urist McScoopbeard:
If you can figure out how to fairly recreate your character in each game, along with the inevitable boons they bring along with them, I would be interested.

Ofc, it's got to be a bit more than just watching you play these games in order, lol. Some kind of continuity in either character build or powers or simply RP aesthetic.

oannes:

--- Quote from: Urist McScoopbeard on August 14, 2018, 04:22:12 pm ---If you can figure out how to fairly recreate your character in each game, along with the inevitable boons they bring along with them, I would be interested.

Ofc, it's got to be a bit more than just watching you play these games in order, lol. Some kind of continuity in either character build or powers or simply RP aesthetic.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I was thinking on that. I feel the hardest jump would be from CDDA to SS13. My current Idea is to do a heavily edited RP version, and then have a seperate set of videos that act more as a playthrough with ligth RP elements sort of like Rycon if you've ever seen his videos.

For URW to CDDA I think I will stick with melee for a while, and then build up a slow understanding of firearms and other simple systems (hopefully I can befriend an NPC and can use that as a method of learning). The SS13 will be a bit of a stretch. Maybe start off as a janitor and learn from watching others do things. Finally, with DF it will be a sort of "back to my roots" kind of thing where while i'm in a fantasy world I'm back to familiar elements. A place where I could grow old and die a king of my dwarven kingdom!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version