Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Weird DF/CDDA/SS13/UW Crossover Idea  (Read 1072 times)

oannes

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Weird DF/CDDA/SS13/UW Crossover Idea
« on: August 14, 2018, 12:03:39 pm »

So i've been thinking about doing some videos after watching Rycon's Roleplay videos on CDDA. However, I am adding a little twist. So image this: You start off in unreal world. Find a time machine on a Njerp. Go to the zombie infested futer of CDDA, Get abducted by aliens after looting around in a secrete lab where you are finally able to escape when the aliens are attacked by a space station (SS13), After a while doing nefarious jobs the ship needs to be abandoned so you get an escape pod and land on a fantasy world where the local Dwarves regard you as a God who fell from the sky and make you their leader. You then live out your days as a ruler of a Dwarven Fortress.

Does this sound like something that would be interesting to watch? Any Ideas about how I can alter the timeline? Or what games I should crossover to after DF? Really just spitballing here, but it seems like something i'd enjoy doing.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
Re: Weird DF/CDDA/SS13/UW Crossover Idea
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 04:22:12 pm »

If you can figure out how to fairly recreate your character in each game, along with the inevitable boons they bring along with them, I would be interested.

Ofc, it's got to be a bit more than just watching you play these games in order, lol. Some kind of continuity in either character build or powers or simply RP aesthetic.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

oannes

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Weird DF/CDDA/SS13/UW Crossover Idea
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 04:31:41 pm »

If you can figure out how to fairly recreate your character in each game, along with the inevitable boons they bring along with them, I would be interested.

Ofc, it's got to be a bit more than just watching you play these games in order, lol. Some kind of continuity in either character build or powers or simply RP aesthetic.

Yeah I was thinking on that. I feel the hardest jump would be from CDDA to SS13. My current Idea is to do a heavily edited RP version, and then have a seperate set of videos that act more as a playthrough with ligth RP elements sort of like Rycon if you've ever seen his videos.

For URW to CDDA I think I will stick with melee for a while, and then build up a slow understanding of firearms and other simple systems (hopefully I can befriend an NPC and can use that as a method of learning). The SS13 will be a bit of a stretch. Maybe start off as a janitor and learn from watching others do things. Finally, with DF it will be a sort of "back to my roots" kind of thing where while i'm in a fantasy world I'm back to familiar elements. A place where I could grow old and die a king of my dwarven kingdom!