Dwarf Fortress > DF Adventure Mode Discussion

Can an adventurer make a carving into a stone wall?

(1/2) > >>

Bob69Joe:
I'm not sure if caves underneath waterfalls is a natural recurrence but I spent a night in one with three other adventure companions a few weeks before they died. I brought their bodies back to it and want to leave an inscription of their names or just an epithet to the worship of Sewat, god of Death, and some other attributes if I can find them. What's funny is I have been carrying these three corpses for weeks and the 'z' description says I am "travelling" with them.

KittyTac:
No.

DakkaDakka:
You could make a detailed carving of them and leave it at the site of their death. It should remain there.

And in Advfort I believe you can make a carpenters workshop and make them coffins.

How did they die?

Bob69Joe:

--- Quote from: DakkaDakka on August 17, 2018, 07:39:15 am ---You could make a detailed carving of them and leave it at the site of their death. It should remain there.

And in Advfort I believe you can make a carpenters workshop and make them coffins.

How did they die?

--- End quote ---

Ah, dude, that is swell. I'll leave a little figurine among them, yeah.

They were crushed to death or tossed at extreme velocity into hard surfaces. Beowulf's Grendel style.

Fatace:

--- Quote from: Bob69Joe on August 16, 2018, 03:04:35 pm ---I'm not sure if caves underneath waterfalls is a natural recurrence but I spent a night in one with three other adventure companions a few weeks before they died. I brought their bodies back to it and want to leave an inscription of their names or just an epithet to the worship of Sewat, god of Death, and some other attributes if I can find them. What's funny is I have been carrying these three corpses for weeks and the 'z' description says I am "travelling" with them.

--- End quote ---

caves underneath a waterfall? never seen a randomly generated cave like that, but sounds like a idea for me to make one

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version