Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Post your unique "world_sites_and_pops" numbers along with relevant worldgen mod  (Read 711 times)

Bob69Joe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gethsil
The Past Planes
(basically a LARGE ISLAND template with a Perfect World map)

Dwarves: 25,376
Humans: 9,941
Elves: 20,991
Goblins: 2,051
Kobolds: 476
Quite unique as far as I have seen with very high elf and dwarf numbers and surprisingly few goblins. Not sure of all the parameters, well obviously every bit of world gen is vital to the outcome, but I'll post a few I think really altered this history, and I'll post the full worldgen in a bit when I get to a proper desktop.

End Year 111 / Total Civ Pop 7777 / Site Cap 1111 / Mega,Semimegabeast 150,300 / Titan 321/ Demon 4 / Night-troll 77 / Bogey 0 / Vampire 77 / Werebeast 77 / Secret 4 / Regional,Disturbance interaction 4,4 / Evil Cloud,Rain 0,0 / Good squares 3,61,0 / Evil squares 3,61,0 / Rivers min,max 4,4 / Erode extremes 0 / Mountain,non-mountain caves 111,555 / Total civs 33

The map has ocean on all sides and the savagery map starts from the edges toward the center. The map is mostly temperate with an icy North and a warm sea that passes through the center of the continent from the South. If there is a reasonably simple way to post Perfect World parameter maps, I would if I knew what to use. I can't fit anything else of the three texts and map that Legends provides unless I use an image site, which I am unfamiliar with the use of any of them. Most of these parameters are meaningless because Perfect World overrides them.

Spoiler: 'Params' (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 04:07:58 pm by Bob69Joe »

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile

Pretty anemic, too; less than 2k people per civ spawned. Well, that's rather well with megabeasts and titans outnumbering civs fifteen to one.

For sharing pre-set values too large to fit in a post, I've used pastebin as well as multiple posts in the past.

Most of these parameters are meaningless because Perfect World overrides them.
You should consider pre-set value maps as if really fine mesh sizes; this means variances and the like will still affect them, geography seeds matter, and you'll see rivers and lakes change locations when you change them.