Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [MOD]Liberal Overhaul+Rebalance  (Read 25470 times)

Durian Hohlades

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [MOD]Liberal Overhaul+Rebalance
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2020, 07:03:38 pm »

iam using latest github lcs version 4.12.56 but in a multiple cities map i wont get all weapons at the stores :( is this not supported?

actually i belive they are not availab le bec of legality value? depends on game i guess?

i only get the new weapons from start if i choose nightmare mode along with anything else like cities for example
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 07:51:46 pm by Durian Hohlades »

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2020, 01:42:02 pm »

iam using latest github lcs version 4.12.56 but in a multiple cities map i wont get all weapons at the stores :( is this not supported?

actually i belive they are not availab le bec of legality value? depends on game i guess?

i only get the new weapons from start if i choose nightmare mode along with anything else like cities for example

I haven't worked on the mod in a while, but I think some weapons haven't been added to the stores yet. In the game files, weapons have to be listed in the pawn shop, department store, arms dealer (Gangsters and Mercs), or Oubliette before you can buy them.

Even if those weapons are implemented and listed in the stores, they may not be available due to legality. In my mod, gangsters and mercenaries should sell weapons regardless of legality, but only if I've added them to the armsdealer.xml file. Nevermind, I haven't done that yet.

I do not know about multiple cities mode, since it is unfinished and buggy (IIRC) so I don't play it.

I've been meaning to keep working on this mod, but I've been addicted to Fallout: New Vegas recently and I've got college back in session.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 10:18:40 pm by Taberone »

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2020, 10:29:04 pm »

Small update. P90 uses separate magazines from the FN Five SeveN now. It won't share ammo with the FN 5.7, but it's got 50 rounds of ass-kicking.

Some guns are already implemented in the shops, so you don't have to loot them off dead Conservatives. According to my notes, these are sold at the Pawnshop.

WEAPONS:
MAC-10
TEC-9
Tommy Gun
PPSH
Sawn-off
M14
Brass Knuckles
Spiked Knuckles
Tomahawk

CLIPS:
Battle Rifle (M14)