Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Children don't sleep in adventure mode?  (Read 2852 times)

UristMcVampire

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING][BLOODSUCKER]
    • View Profile
Children don't sleep in adventure mode?
« on: August 18, 2018, 09:36:56 pm »

Children don't sleep in adventure mode. This is annoying because I wanted to steal their noses and put them in a bag. Also any house that has children in it will always have a witness if I drink someone's blood in that house (I always play vampire adventurers).
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Naga/Lamia race

Bob69Joe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Children don't sleep in adventure mode?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 10:12:46 pm »

Children don't sleep in adventure mode. This is annoying because I wanted to steal their noses and put them in a bag. Also any house that has children in it will always have a witness if I drink someone's blood in that house (I always play vampire adventurers).

You can put them to sleep real quick with a heavy bash to the head with an iron shield, they might die though.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 10:43:07 pm »

You can put them to sleep real quick with a heavy bash to the head with an iron shield, they might die though.
Or you can grab the throat and choke. Guaranteed to knock them unconscious.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2018, 07:40:15 am »

Or make a custom 'sleepy-time' stare.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

UristMcVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 05:15:11 pm »

Or make a custom 'sleepy-time' stare.

I was planning to add that to my custom vampires but unconsciousness doesn't seem to work on syndromes in adventure mode.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Naga/Lamia race

Zephyr

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FORUM_LURKER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2018, 01:44:05 am »

The tiny people are always watching and judging you.  :o

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2018, 02:20:10 am »

The tiny people are always watching and judging you.  :o
What is that supposed to mean?
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2018, 03:34:32 am »

Maybe they're already children of the night? ;)
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2018, 06:49:30 pm »

Urist: "I don't like parasites and children of the night."
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

UristMcVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2018, 04:36:45 am »

Urist McUristMcUristMcUristMcUrist(and on to infinity): "I don't like Urist Mc�̧̛̜͎̞͈͇̰̖̺̰̤̘̯ͪ̈́͆̿̑̉̑́ͦͩͮ̚͝ͅ�̨̬͇͈͇͉͍̺͇͍͔̖̼͗ͭ͌̄͆̈̃ͪ͛̿︎̴̧̹͚̬̪̻̖̮͉͈̳̪͙͉̤̏̊̌̑̊͒̈́͌̽̏̂̔͘♋̶̨͍̫̗̗̹̞͈̬̼̫̼̮̯̘ͫ͒̈̌ͦ̂͐ͯ͟͡ͅ︎̧̩͈͓̻̮̦̰̦͇̗̱͈̩̞̙̠̹̝ͭ̎̉̐͌͊͡●̦̹̟̭̃ͧ̄͑ͤ̋ͨ͐̽̈̿̋͌͐́́͟͡͞︎̶̼̤̥͍̦̺͔̘̻͕͇̗̠̳̖̟͚̣͕ͥ̽ͦ̈̒̈́̂ͯ̐̈ͣ̋̿̒͜͟♋̷̨̟͎͍͓̰̿̇͂ͩ͊̓̉̉̾̌͊̿̀̕͜︎̸̨̢͕̝̙̳͖͖̤͇̦͉̳͎͎͕ͣͬ̉͟͠●̡̨̓̐ͧ̔̆҉͇̫̤̟̤̼̦̟͇̳̫͇͖︎̝̘͚̪͕͔̩͓͓̒̍͒͛͑̒̈́ͫ̕͘͝♋̉͌̒̀͒̑͂͋̆͜͏̞̪̙̮̦̠͓̣̪̯̠͓̘̹͉͙︎̸̛͈͉̲̝̤̯̤̳̬̝̬̳̝͈͓̪̫̠̌͋̌ͨ̔ͨ̕͢͝ͅ◻̷̴̞͉̗̰͎͈͖̪̝̍̉ͦͩ́̕͢︎̗͔̜̼̝̘̭͉̺̣̥̙̣͉̣̺̫̆͒͛ͣͨͯͦͨ̒ͯ̑̇̀͟͝ͅ♋̷̢̧̺̟̳̰͕̱̗̙̊ͥ̄̊̄ͬ͋ͤͣ̋̎̔̿̓̽ͨ͒̕͢︎̾̉̒ͫ̎ͬ̚͞҉̡̰̝̙̼̖͉̫̤̼͇̹̜ͅ■̨̟̦̹̖ͣ̂̈́̌̔ͮ̈́̇̊̀̕︎͓͖̤͎̺̠͕͖ͯ̈́̋̿ͩ͑͊͊̍͗̍ͥ̔͂̐͞♋̡̢͛ͧ̌̄҉̟̣̻̙͚̀︎̷̗̟̫̪͇̬̻̥̖̘̜̮̪̫̈́̓͛̎ͥͧ͊͝͠ͅͅ●̨͈̺͚̥͖̠̯̯͒̐ͥ͆́̂̈̾͂̉͒̍ͣ͆̐ͬ̒̑́︎ͩͫ͗ͮ̍̈̾͏̧̥̖̞̫♋̶̫̟͓͖̱̣̪̳̹͎̻̬̼̹̙̳͍̠̂̃ͭ̚͜︎̷͙̭͓͖̬̫͚͙͚ͪ̅͆̍ͩ̄͑̎ͪͯͭ́̀̕"

Naga/Lamia race

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2018, 12:06:49 am »

Somebody broke self-reference. I'll try standing outside of the strange loop and turning it off and on again; maybe that'll fix it.
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2018, 11:24:05 am »

Somebody broke self-reference. I'll try standing outside of the strange loop and turning it off and on again; maybe that'll fix it.

Take care you don't make any Typeless Wishes.