Dwarf Fortress > DF Adventure Mode Discussion

Children don't sleep in adventure mode?

(1/3) > >>

UristMcVampire:
Children don't sleep in adventure mode. This is annoying because I wanted to steal their noses and put them in a bag. Also any house that has children in it will always have a witness if I drink someone's blood in that house (I always play vampire adventurers).

Bob69Joe:

--- Quote from: UristMcVampire on August 18, 2018, 09:36:56 pm ---Children don't sleep in adventure mode. This is annoying because I wanted to steal their noses and put them in a bag. Also any house that has children in it will always have a witness if I drink someone's blood in that house (I always play vampire adventurers).

--- End quote ---

You can put them to sleep real quick with a heavy bash to the head with an iron shield, they might die though.

KittyTac:

--- Quote from: Bob69Joe on August 19, 2018, 10:12:46 pm ---
--- Quote from: UristMcVampire on August 18, 2018, 09:36:56 pm ---Children don't sleep in adventure mode. This is annoying because I wanted to steal their noses and put them in a bag. Also any house that has children in it will always have a witness if I drink someone's blood in that house (I always play vampire adventurers).

--- End quote ---

You can put them to sleep real quick with a heavy bash to the head with an iron shield, they might die though.

--- End quote ---
Or you can grab the throat and choke. Guaranteed to knock them unconscious.

pisskop:
Or make a custom 'sleepy-time' stare.

UristMcVampire:

--- Quote from: pisskop on August 20, 2018, 07:40:15 am ---Or make a custom 'sleepy-time' stare.

--- End quote ---

I was planning to add that to my custom vampires but unconsciousness doesn't seem to work on syndromes in adventure mode.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version