Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: of rising hell and hot water... [SG]  (Read 2265 times)

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: of rising hell and hot water... [SG]
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2018, 12:32:50 am »

We led men in life, it should be the same in death.  For now fodder will suffice to prevent us from being surrounded.

Build up an army.
+1
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2018, 12:33:32 am »

We led men in life, it should be the same in death.  For now fodder will suffice to prevent us from being surrounded.

Build up an army.
1+

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2018, 02:56:00 am »

Build up an army.
1+

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2018, 04:38:08 pm »

You Decide to form up an army- Burning off [3] Units of Slaughter and [1] Unit of Butchery, These acts settle into the lands and bear your new troops- Three Cutkin and a Fleshmasher And then- You lead them in...
You are spotted first by some form of blob of flesh- and then hear a Horn ring out- its alearted the others damn it.  You charge, The Cutkin Climbing right over the walls madly laughing and attacking the blob that you identify as the results of Gluttony, The Fleshmasher is a veritable siege beast- Punching a hole right through after them. Assadus is engaged with two creatures, one looks to be a Man with the upper body of a spider- the other a cross between an angler fish and a giant squid... And then you spot their leader, a gibbering creature with hundreds of eyes- dozens of mouths and skin as hard as rock- the Fleshmasher is ineffectively punching it in the side repeatedly.  its clearly a time for you to make a strategic decision.

Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 [2]